Pregnant?

Complete stranger

#2 Months Later

 

 

 

“Your daughter is pregnant” the guy in white doctor coat announce to the family.

 

“W-WHAT?!” everyone including Luhan, Hana’s parents and Luhan’s parent in sync.

 

“Yeah. Miss Eunjung is...”

 

“What? I’m sorry, who?” Five set of eyes staring at the doctor who wear rounded spectacles.

 

“Isn’t this Miss Eunjung’s families?” The doctor’s eyes widened at the fact and his eyes showed the real clumsy him.

 

“Ah… what a clumsy doctor” the men in their family thought.

 

“What a cute boy” the women in the family thought otherwise, look fondly upon the clumsy doctor.

 

“Doongie-ah~ don’t say anything yet. That is Eunjung’s family. Not Hana” the clumsy doctor call his colleague who standing among few people who they assumed Eunjung’s families.

 

“I knew that Cheolyong-ah. Did you told them without asking whose family they are?” the cool guy with Sanghyun written on his name tag approach Hana’s family.

 

“No. I did not” Cheolyong’s eyes widened as he tried to avoid Sanghyun’s eyes. It is obvious that he is lying, Sanghyun look at Hana’s families and some of them nodded at the question.

 

“I’m going to tell Joon-hyung about this~~”

 

“Ahh~ Jebal~ or… I’ll tell Seungho hyung”

 

“Chicken” Sanghyun chuckle at the younger boy “Go meet Eunjung’s family. They worried sick”

 

 

 

The guy straightly went to the family who waited for him.

 

 

 

“My name is Park Sanghyun. I’m the doctor in charge of Hana. Let me confirm, is this Hana’s families?”

 

“Yes. It is Hana’s families” Hana’s father speaks up.

 

“Sorry about the other doctor earlier. We already did few check up and Congratulation, she is pregnant” Instead of cheering and thank god, all of them stunned.

 

“Are you… sure? Isn’t this Eunjung’s report? I mean, that doctor earlier told us, Eunjung is pregnant. Are you sure you didn’t take the wrong report?”

 

Sanghyun flip the few times to check the name of the patient “Yeah. It is Hana’s. She is pregnant for 2 months already”

 

“Really? Can we see her?” the mothers excited.

 

“Yes, of course but I need to see her guardian. You need to sign few documents”

 

“Luhan, should I go or you want to go?” Hana’s father asked.

 

“It is okay, appa. I’ll go. I’m her husband, right?” Luhan flash his confident smile while Hana’s father’s heart widened seeing his son-in-law is dependable.

 

 

 

***

 

After he signed the documents, he go to her room, his heart beats twice, maybe triple faster than usual. He walk towards the person he love and a creature that soon will complete their life. He step in and see the room is empty except they patient.

 

 

 

“Where are they?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Our parents”

 

“Ahh they went home. The spurting nonsense like I need some rest, they proud of us, our dad suggesting that they should throw a party then our mom did let they throw any party but they are heading to some place to celebrate by themselves. What happened when I’m not around?” Luhan chuckled.

 

“You are really clueless”

 

“Are you going to tell me or not?” Hana pouted.

 

“Nope” He grinned.

 

“Not telling, huh?” Hana get down from her hospital bed and approach Luhan. Luhan did opposite by backing away from her.

 

“Stay where you are…”

 

“Where? Here? Or maybe here?” he tease Hana.

 

‘Yah!” Hana ran towards Luhan to catch him.

 

“Yah, stop moving around. You need more” Luhan picked Hana up in bride style and walk toward her bed “rest”

 

“Ahh… tell me already. What are the things you are hiding from me? You know I hate quizzes and puzzle”

 

“Rest first. Stop wriggling or I could be dangerous” Luhan put Hana on her bed.

 

“Ah… tell me already” Hana pinched his cheeks and stretch it out.

 

“Stop being too active. Or it could be dangerous for the baby”

 

“Hnng I don’t care about that. Tell me already- wait. What are saying? Baby?”

 

“Yup. Now. Rest” Luhan push Hana softly and cover her with blankets.

 

“What?!” Hana sit up.

 

“How-w old it is?” Hana asked.

 

“2 months. Hmm… that is our first and last isn’t it? Don’t you think we should do it earlier?” Luhan jokes.

 

“Ha-ha. Funny. Did you think how am I going to hide my swollen stomach?”

 

“I think it isn’t going to be tough. Winter is around the corner. Thick clothes can easily hide it. The luck is on our side, we are going to graduate in 3 months” Although Luhan gave her a good answer yet she still worries about it.

 

 

 

“Calm down. Don’t stress yourself out. Do you want to eat anything? I’ll cook for you” Luhan pet Hana’s head and give an assuring smile. ‘Perhaps I should relax a bit?’ Hana thought.

 

 

 


 

 

OHHH? short? demmit. i thought it is long enough. nevermind. go to the next chapter. YEAH. double update. i thought it is  long enough. i want to make it a long update but. no.  double update is better :P mianhaeyoooo. i'll tell you my excuse on the next chapter. sorry that i delayed the update.