It's All Lies...

It's All Lies [One Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for viewing and I hope you enjoy~ This is what I promised and I made it! I hope I didn't disappoint you <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sorry Sung Mi… I don’t think I’ll be going home early tonight. Busy with work.” He explained in a soulless tone.

It was always like this… always.

“Okay. I understand. Bye” You replied.

“Bye.” He said before he hung up on you.

“I love you.” You whispered.

You sighed once more knowing that he wouldn’t say the same to you. You don’t know when he has stopped loving you. Were you boring? Was he tired of you? Is he annoyed of you? You don’t know. You always ask yourself why you haven’t left him after the hardship you both are going through, but at the same time you ask yourself why he hasn’t broken up with you yet.

Your relationship with him has broken down. Completely. You never have felt that loving and caring feeling you had before, you don’t feel the happiness you felt before. Everything has changed.

You don’t know what he’s up to making him so busy. Everyday you hoped he wasn’t over working himself and hoping he’s okay. Every time you ask him if you could come over and bring him some lunch, he would reject and tell you to stay home. You have no idea what’s making him so busy. No idea…

Meanwhile you were at home. Jongin was out meeting someone. A girl. A girl who he thinks is prettier and better than you. A girl who is making him blind by her beauty.

“Min Ah.” He called her name across the coffee shop.

She turned her head and smiled making his heartbeat beat faster. She walked up to Jongin unaware he was already taken by someone else. He put his arms around her waist and gave her a smile which took her breath away. Together, they walked out the coffee shop with his arms around her waist making it look like they were a couple…

Your phone rang. You picked up your phone and answered. It was a phone call from your parents. They told you to invite your boyfriend and yourself to dinner with them again. You smiled thinking this was finally the time for Jongin and you to be able to be together, for you to feel each other’s presence again, for you to be happy again.

You greeted your parents’ goodbye through the phone then hung up. You typed Jongin’s number off by heart then quickly pressed the dial button waiting for him to answer. *Please pick up… please*

Just then, his phone started ringing. He fished out his phone out of his pocket then looked at the callers ID. His smiled turned into a frown as he saw your name on his screen.

“Who is it oppa?” Min Ah asked curiously.

He quickly shoved his phone into his pocket and smiled at her.

“Oh nothing… just a friend…” He lied.

Your phone was then sent to voicemail. You frowned and redialled his phone. You really wanted to go out with him today. Especially for a family dinner.

Jongin received another phone call. Irritated, he took out his phone and shut it down fully making it almost impossible for you to redial him again. You let your phone slide out of your hands as you sighed. He never picks up your phone anymore. It was either he was busy or was doing something you have no idea he’s doing. *I guess… I have to go alone again…*

You got up and got ready. You got your make up kit and put make up on your face. But this time, you were making sure you were looking more beautiful than ever, prettier than you were before, better then you were before. When you finally finished putting make up on, you took out a pretty dress out of your closet which you haven’t worn before.

You looked in the mirror and flattened out your pretty dress. You smiled in satisfaction and grabbed your bag sitting on your bed. You took your keys out of your drawers and made your way to the door. *Here we go again…*

You slipped inside the car and into the driver’s seat before turning on the engine. You fished your phone out of your bag and texted Jongin before leaving.

To: My Kim Jongin
I’m sorry for bothering you jagiya. I hope
you’re not over-working yourself Jonginnie!
Make sure you’re taking care of yourself
properly! Saranghaeyo jagi <3
Sent from: Sung Mi

You let out a little smile before putting your phone away and drove off to your parent’s house. At this moment, you’re wondering what Jongin was doing. Does he miss you? Does he wonder what you’re doing? Is he okay? Those questions weren’t answered yet.

After a little drive, you finally arrive at your parent’s house. You exited your car and walked to the front door before giving it a light knock. The door soon opened revealing your happy and cheerful parents.

“Sung Mi-ah! You finally came~” Your dad cheered as he welcomed you back into the house which was once yours.

“Appa! I miss you so much!” You gave your parents a cuddly hug.

“Wow! Look at our daughter! One step out of the house all the guys will be swooning over you~ Jongin is so lucky to be able to have our daughter as his girl~” Your mum cooed sweetly.

“Yah umma~” You whined pouting and playfully hit your dad lightly before receiving a cheerful laugh.

“Oh! Where’s your boyfriend Jongin?” You mum asked while looking around.

“Oh… about that…” You looked down in sadness. “He couldn’t make it tokay. He’s too busy working in his office he wasn’t able to pick up his phone.”

“Oh really? Oh… our future son-in-law is working so hard. I hope he’s not over working himself.” Your mum said. “Are you taking care of our future son-in-law properly Sung Mi?”

“Future son-in-law?” You asked.

“Yes! Future son-in-law! You’re getting married to him right?” Your mum asked.

You smiled and looked down embarrassingly.

“Well! The dinner table’s ready! Let’s eat!” Your dad cheered as he headed towards the kitchen.

You nodded and followed behind happy to see your parents again. Oh what would you do without them?

“Aish…” You mum cussed making you look over at her in the kitchen.

“What is it umma? Something wrong?” You asked curiously.

“Oh. I forgot to ask you to get eggs for me on the way. I was going to make cake since you haven’t been here in a while. Would you care to go get some for me now?” Your mum asked you with a smile.

“Of course! Anything for my lovely umma!” You smiled before hugging your mum.

“Yah! Stop hugging me! You’re making me feel short.” Your mum said as she playfully hit you on your arm.

You let out a little laugh before saying, “Okay I’ll go get the eggs now. See you in a moment!”

Your mum nodded and greeted you. You walked out the door then out to the path. You remember walking down this path when you were young, but that was years ago and everything has changed.

After minutes of walking, you finally reached town. Just as you were going to enter your favourite convenience store when you were young, you found a chicken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter