Goodbye

To leave you
*Flashback* Jia Wen ran through the rain. It was cold and she was only wearing a sleeveless dress that went above her knees. She knew that if she went on, she would get pneumonia. She was soaked. A warm blanket covered on her shoulders. She looked around bus she couldn't see anything in the dark. She couldn't think. Then, the world went black. When she opened her eyes, she was dressed in a tight black dress that felt like it was made of leather. Her shoes were red slip on. It wasn't her best choice of clothes, but she looked pretty. Her straight black hair was curled, and it was tied on top of her head. "The young master will see you", a voice said. She looked up, and she saw an ajusshi wearing a black tuxedo. "Um... Ajusshi... May I ask...who are you, where am I, and what young master?" The ajusahi nodded. "Who am I? I am ajusshi. Where are you? You are in the house of the Kim family. Young master is waiting. She entered a room with beautiful decoration. The walls were blue, and the carpet was white. The chairs were red and black, and there was a big black piano on the corner. "Sorry about the clothes. Omma said that they were the only clothes she had that would fit you. I'm Kim Jonghyun, young master. This is my Omma. She is a teacher at Seoul university of arts and science" She bowed. "I am Kim Hyoyeon. Jonghyun's Omma. It is nice to see that Jonghyun brought a girl home. This is his first time, so I will leave you to it. Remember you're always welcome here", she said. Jia Wen jumped back. "I'm sorry. I should bow first. My name is Lee Jia Wen. She shook her head. She was pleased to see that her son had finally brought a girl to their home. After that day, Jia Wen started to date Jonghyun. They were always together. Jonghyun bought Jia Wen a ring. She bought him a ring. They promised to always wear the rings. Everything was perfect. *End* ''Jonghyun, I love you", she said. He touched Yoora's face. "I love you too, Yoora" They smiled at eachother. "Promise that you'll never see your other girlfriend again for me" she told him. Jonghyun nodded. "My heart is only for you, Eom Yoora." She gave him a smile. "Jonghyun, if your heart is for me, then marry me. I want to be with you for my life." Tears went down Jia Wen's face. She had been together with Jonghyun for four years. They celebrated their anniversary exactly one week earlier. She had given Jonghyun her whole heart. She loved him. If he didn't love her, then she didn't need to live. She didn't know what to do. She didn't need Jonghyun anymore. She wasn't going to be alive. She walked to the end of the cliff . "Jonghyun" she said. "Why are you so cruel? Why? I thought that you promised me that we would always be together. Didn'tthat promise mean anything to you Jonghyun? Why did you do something so cruel. You are like a wave. You go in, take something, and then you pick up something else without returning the other. After that you leave all the things you collect to lie on the sand. Why are you like that, Jonghyun? I lived for you. I didn'twant anything to happen to us. If it has to be like this, then goodbye." Jia Wen went down the cliff. She hit her head on the rocks, and it split. The next day it was on the news. Jonghyun's father was reading the Korean newspaper. "Kim Jonghyun, come here now!", he yelled. When Jonghyun came, his father showed him a note. Look at this. A man came to our house to give it to you. He said that this was with the girl who jumped. You bastard! How can you even say you are our son! Lee Jia Wen loved you with her heart, and this is what you do to her?" Jonghyun looked at his father. "Abuji, I--" His father gave him a hard look. "You have no right to call me that. You don't deserve to take the name Kim! Leave!" Jonghyun left the room. He climbed to the top of the roof. If Jia Wen had died because of him, then he couldn't be living. He thought back to when he and Jia Wen were together. He would never see her smile again. He would never hold her. He couldn't be near her. And it was all his fault. He should have been kinder to her. He should have stayed with her, and not fallen in love with Yoora. He jumped of the roof, falling in the garden, dead.