Undefeatable

Undefeatable

     Donghae and Kyuhyun were playing Star Craft together. Not surprisingly, Kyuhyun is winning. The two of them are both sitting on the floor in front of the couch. They have their computers on the coffee table. However Eunhyuk, who is also there, is sitting behind Donghae on the on the couch. He watched Kyuhyun pawn him while eating pizza. He glanced down at Donghae and could see he is honestly trying his hardest to beat him. Eunhyuk would have laughed but he couldn’t do any better. They are taking turns playing against each other. They only have two computers.

     He and Donghae prefer to play against each other since they are both pretty evenly matched. They actually stood a chance at winning this way. Kyuhyun didn’t care who he played either way. They both aren’t much of a challenge for him. He just liked seeing their expressions, especially after they lost to him. Kyuhyun even went easy on them! He decided it’s time to finish Donghae off. When he did Donghae sighed and fell back between Eunhyuk’s legs. He dropped his head onto one of them.

     Kyuhyun watched as they swapped pizza and laptop. Eunhyuk was only halfway done when Donghae lost. He watched in amusement as Donghae finished off the pizza while they set up the next round. The two had been doing that with each other even before they started dating. Well, Donghae shared his food but certainly not Eunhyuk. Honestly, he was surprised when Eunhyuk actually started to share with Donghae after they started dating. Donghae would just eat his food because he could now. It is funny how happy it makes Donghae that Eunhyuk will now share his food with him.

     Then Kyuhyun turned his attention back to his game. He mindlessly played against him, which wasn’t the smartest thing to do because he would forget to hold back sometimes. However, it’s okay since he knows Eunhyuk has completely given up any idea of beating him unlike Donghae. He also has the sense to conserve his energy for Donghae, who he has a chance of winning against.

     He glanced over at them again and Donghae now has his face hidden in Eunhyuk’s leg. He smirks as his obvious dejection at losing again. Suddenly, he realizes Eunhyuk is paying more attention to Donghae than the game. How cute of them. He quickly defeats Eunhyuk and hands his laptop off to Donghae. He and Eunhyuk smile as they see how excited Donghae becomes.

     They prepared for another round. Kyuhyun moved onto the couch so he could watch from both their screens. After a while of watching them play he realized Eunhyuk is holding back. He’s only playing with enough effort for it not to be obvious he’s purposely losing. It took him so long to notice because he has to play with mostly the same level of effort to do so. Eunhyuk is being careful that his health stays lower than Donghae’s. Kyuhyun smirked and considered ruining Eunhyuk’s plan but decided to be nice for once and let Eunhyuk make Donghae happy. He tried not to laugh when Donghae won and got really excited about it.

     They swapped computers again and Donghae and Kyuhyun were at it again. While Eunhyuk watched Donghae play he ran his fingers through his hair. To make up for his moment of niceness he cruelly destroys Donghae, who pouts and hands the laptop off to Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun received a half-hearted glare from Eunhyuk because he laughed at Donghae. Eunhyuk put the laptop aside and coaxed Donghae into sitting in his lap. Once Donghae got comfortable Eunhyuk pulled the laptop onto Donghae’s lap. He rested his chin on Donghae’s shoulder and stared down at the screen.

     Before long Kyuhyun defeated Eunhyuk yet again. Then he learned that they no longer intended to play against each other since it would force them to move. He laughed at them and teased them while he and Donghae set up for the umpteenth time that day. They continued to go back and forth until midnight. Both Eunhyuk and Donghae have acquired their respective headaches from all the effort and concentration used while playing against Kyuhyun. They shut down the computers and set them aside. Then Kyuhyun got up and proclaimed that he is taking their room. Eunhyuk and Donghae are too tired to fight him on it.

     Kyuhyun happily made his way to their room and disappeared inside it. The other two silently got up and got a pillow and blanket for themselves. They laid on the couch facing each other on their sides and Donghae snuggled into his chest. Eunhyuk pulled the blanket over them and wrapped his arms around him. He combed his fingers through his hair and Donghae cuddled closer. Eunhyuk smiled contently and caressed his neck and shoulder. Donghae noticed how his shirt prevented Eunhyuk from caressing elsewhere so he sat up and took it off before cuddling back into him.

     Eunhyuk smiled amusedly and allowed his fingers to travel along his arm and back. He also kneaded his back. Donghae gave a soft moan in enjoyment. He snuggled even closer. Eunhyuk did this until Donghae’s breathing evened out and he is certain he is asleep. Then he nuzzled his hair and soon fell asleep too.