1

♥ CITY BOYS ♥

Since the situation was all new to her, the girl had no choice but to follow him. Da Hee tried to maintain a low profile as she, from a distance, followed the boy next door around the streets. She had too, if she wanted to know how to go to school. 

She’d barely got to walk a few streets before the guy stopped “Why are you following me?” his voice was monotone and he didn’t even looked back to face his follower. The girl frizzed for a few seconds before realizing he was talking to her. She hesitated so he continued “If you’re a stalker I’m going to call the cops” – the same tone of voice, always with his hands on his pockets, sounding as calm as ever. “I’m not a stalker!” – Da Hee shouted in the middle of the street as she got closer to him, making sure she maintained some distance between them.

“Then, what are you?” he turned around and faced her. His beautiful face was serious and she couldn’t help but become infatuated by his looks in a first glance. “You’ve been following me for a few minutes now, that’s what stalkers do.” The girl felt the injustice of the accusation and just apologized. She explained as she has just moved next door with her father and didn’t know how to get to school from there. Since she realized he had the same uniform as her she followed him.

The boy looked at her petulantly and just left without any word. Da Hee felt a rush of anger for that totally unknown guy. “Who the hell does he think he is!?” she felt mistreated. Yes she followed him, but didn’t do anything wrong! Why the hell did he act like he was all mighty?! “I bet he must be an outcast, with that attitude!”

Before she realized, she just ended loosing track of the boy, and with him, she wouldn’t know how to get to classes. “Damn!”

 

~~~~~~

It was 1 hour or so, that Da Hee managed to get to her new school.

“We’re happy to have you with us today Miss Da Hee” – the teacher made sure to say as she entered the classroom trying not to claim attentions. The girl immediately stopped what she was doing and faced the older woman. “I’m sorry, I’m late.” – Da Hee bowed respectfully and thought it would end like that as she sat down on one empty seat on the back of the classroom.

“Ohh, it’s okay.” – the older woman said as she smirked. The girl felt relief as she took her books from her backpack and put them on her desk. “But, you’ve just got yourself detention after classes.” – the teacher just calmly said as she quickly continued her lecture.

Da Hee opened her eyes in total disbelief as her classmates were laughing at her. “Great! Just a freaking great way to start!” – the thought of becoming noticed for bad reasons the moment she entered that school, wasn’t giving  a good prelude for the rest of her senior year. She felt as she didn’t like everything already.

She tried to follow the class. Thankfully she didn’t have much problems with English or she would be even more frustrated with the situation.

Not much more longer the classroom’s door opened itself once again. Da Hee wasn’t expecting such noise when the door made a huge bang on the wall so she was startled. A tall boy entered only to stand by the door. The old woman looked at him not surprised at all. She didn’t say anything though. Da hee was expecting a bit of reprehension or something like that. After all, he was way too late…But nothing.

For a few seconds his eyes rested on the new face in the back of the class. An act of pure curiosity, one that he made sure to hide moving his gaze elsewhere.

“Move.” – the guy said as he stood beside the new girls desk. Da Hee didn’t get it at first so he kicked it making the girl look at him rather confused and startled. She could sense everyone’s eyes on them but the teacher didn’t say anything. “I said, get out. This is my desk.” – the boy said with a rude attitude as he pushed her things away, almost making them hit the ground.

Da Hee wasn’t a troublemaker. Her will was to argue with that guy but she didn’t want to make things worse so the bottled it all in. She quickly got up and looked to see if there was another empty desk. But she quickly realized there was not.

The guy sat and put his feet on the table as he smiled at the new girl as she stood up not knowing what to do.

The teacher kept going on with the class, completely ignoring all the situation.

“If you want you can sit here” – the boy pointed to his lap thinking he was funny. Da Hee didn’t think that way though. She didn’t usually judge the book by it’s cover but this guy was getting on her nerves. – “No, thank you” – she made sure to frown to show her state of mind. He only laughed silently.

A couple of minutes passed and Da Hee had just leaned on the wall behind her trying to follow what the older woman was saying.

“Miss Da Hee, are you pretending to stand up trough all class?” – the teacher asked petulantly. As if she had the fault! She arrived today, they should’ve prepared at least one more desk for her… She wanted to say all this, but she knew she couldn’t so she kept quiet.

“Class President, please show her where the desk storage is.” – she smiled at the boy on the front right. That old hag could smile? That seemed too unlikely. Da Hee could only see his back, but it actually seemed quite familiar. “Sure.” – his voice was monotone and his movements fast but really graceful as he stood up and walked towards the door.

He stood there for a second before he looked at the standing girl that kept at the same place. “Would you move? You’re wasting my time.” – he added rudely. Her heart skipped a beat. He was her neighbor, the one she tried to follow in the morning. The .