Official

I Like You The Best

“Hey Yoseob. Is she the one you told me about?” Yoseob’s colleague, Woohyun, asked.

Ming and Yoseob were at the event at Yoseob’s workplace.

“You talked about me?” Ming’s eyes widened.

“Uh.. I just told him that you will be coming to this event” Yoseob explained.

“Oops.. Did I say something wrong? Oh well, anyways, this is my girlfriend, Hani” he introduced.

And they chatted and so on. Hani and Ming got along well. There were not so many people at the event, unlike at Dujun’s party. All of them were Yoseob’s colleagues and their guests. While they were chatting, Woohyun was suddenly up on stage in front.

“Hi guys~ First of all, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Pepero Day” applauses and cheers were heard.

“Now, I’m going to sing Time which I composed myself, specially for my girlfriend, Hani” he pointed to Hani and throw hearts at her cheesily. He then started singing. His voice is so nice and could make any girl melt.

“Hani, you’re so lucky~ I’m jealous” Ming jokingly pushed her. Hani blushed.

Everybody applaud when Woohyun finished singing. Next up was… Yoseob.

“Good evening everybody~ The song that im going to sing is called That Man originally by Hyun Bin. Hope you guys like it” Yoseob said.

Ming was really shocked hearing that he is going to sing her favourite song in Secret Garden. She felt special that night. It feels like Yoseob sang that song for her. Personally, she preffer Yoseob’s version than Hyun Bin in this case.

“Actually I chose this song tonight, is because of her. I got to know that this is her favourite song” Yoseob headed towards Ming when he had finished singing.

“Ming-ah, I-I love you” he kneeled down on one knee in front of her, handing her a stalk of rose.

“Aww~” the audience reacted.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he searched Ming’s eyes, who was lost for words.

“Say yes, say yes~” the audience echoed.

“Yes” Ming squealed, taking the rose. Yoseob brightened up and stood up. Ming too and they both hugged. The audience clapped and cheered upon her positive answer. Now, Ming and Yoseob’s act as a couple came to life. They are officially boyfriend and girlfriend~