Lie for Two (Baekhyun/OC)

EXO Fanfic Library

Title: Lie for Two

Author: shainiak

Characters: OC, Byun Baekhyun

Current Chapters: 31

Status: Complete

Description:

Good girls shouldn't lie. Well, who would listen to that when your reputation can be ruined before you even had one? People lie all the time. But there is something more terrible than just a simple lie. It's high school -  a jungle full of girls talking about boys, cloths and make-up. If you don't want to be an outcast, you need to find those topics attractive.

So I lied to fit in that high school jungle. I lied about having a boyfriend I've never actually had in my entire short life. But soon things got more complicated and I needed proof to make them believe. I needed a real, handsome, smart and polite boyfriend to show everyone. Why on earth did I have to make him so perfect? There was only one guy close to that description - Baekhyun, a role model and the top student in our school. Also pretty unattainable for someone as ordinary as me. Well, that's what I thought till I found out about his little secret...


I. SWEAR. TO. FLIPPIN. BENBEN. THIS. STORY. OMG.

But I'm sure you guys have heard of this story because IT IS AS EPIC AS YEHET.

This is one of my favorite Baekhyun stories of all time. Sure, at first glance it's a typical fake boyfriend story but once I read the chapters I was like OMG OMG OMG. Baek in the beginning is this smexy smartass and the OC is this insecure girl but one could see how their characters develop throughout the story, and that is something I really admire, since most story these days are so focused on the romance between the male and female lead that they always forget about friggin' character development, and readers are seriously hungry for some skinship or whatnot. So it ends up getting rushed. Psssh.

Definitely a must-read. I remember almost squealing whenever the author updates hngggggggggggggggggg

Read the story here!