Final.

Valentine~

You slowly blinked your eyes as the sun hit your face. Reaching your arms out, you tried to find the one person you wanted to right now, only to find an empty spot next to you. Your brows furrowed as you wondered where Kyungsoo was, normally he didn’t wake up this early especially when he had rehearsal the night before. You rubbed your face as you swung your legs over the edge of the bed. As you did, you came in contact with a piece of paper stuck to your face. 

"Look down," it said. So you did as instructed and was met with a grey sticky note stuck to the floor with an arrow on it. Follwing it, there was another one. You smiled as you realized that you were about to be led on a scavenger hunt. 

The first set of arrows led you to the door and you pulled them up one by one and opened the door. Outside the door there were more sticky notes that led you down the hall. They were stuck to the floor and random places on the wall, swerving up and down in an attempt to confuse you. You lugged lightly as you picked up every single one and continued down the hall. The last set of notes led you to the left, where your living room was. You stopped in your tracks when you saw Kyungsoo, standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by rose petals and holding a small white box with red ribbon surrounding it.

You looked up quickly and your heart skipped a beat. Kyungsoo looked perfect or at least he did to you. His hair was slightly ruffled from sleep and his big eyes stared right into yours as he smiled his heart-shaped smile and held the box out.

"For me?" You smiled as you took the box into your hands. 

"Of course," he said simply and looked expectantly as you began to untie the ribbon. Pulling the lid off you stifled a laugh as you saw what was inside. A singular pink sticky note was stuck to the bottom of the box and said:

Will you be my valentine?

You looked at him and he smiled so brightly, you swear it could light up the entire room. As you walked towards him, he encircled your hips with his hand and you kissed him gently.

"You never gave me an answer," he said in-between kisses.

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head and you broke yourself from his grasp, running to grab the pad of sticky notes and a pen.

Yes. You printed on it and ran back into the room. Kyungsoo looked amused and confused at the same time as you reached out to his forehead and stuck the sticky note to his forehead. 

He pulled it off and looked at it, laughing. 

"Happy Valentine’s Day, ______." He said as he pulled you in for yet another breathtaking kiss.

~~~~~~~