Start of Something New - Sudden Events

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

{Fany please let me explain.} I begged her while walking back and forth.

 

{No need Kim Taeyeon.} Oh no, she's really upset. She didn't even call me "Taetae". Ughhh.

 

{But, Fany it was an accident and no one can take care of..} I was explaining then she cut my sentence.

 

{Just stop explaining Taeyeon! You make me wait for you for almost two hours! You even said you're on your way!} Fany exclaimed. I let out a sigh.

 

{Fany, I'll be there after..} She cut me again.

 

{You're not even here Taeyeon! What do you want? I'll wait for another hour?!} She said in a very angry tone.

 

{No.. Fany, please calm down.} I just want her to listen to me.

 

{CALM DOWN? How can I calm down? When you're not even here beside me..} I can hear her sobbing. Oh my. This is a big problem.

 

{Fany.. look, I'm sorry. Please don't cry. I'm not there to wipe your tears.} My eyes gets watery. This is the first time I made a girl cry, because I have hurt her.

 

{Sorry.. but I think.. I'll not be performing with you.. Bye} Fany said between her sobs. I was startled with what she said. Not performing with me??? NO! Fany, we'll sing together like we promised.

 

{What? Wae? Fany please don't do this...} She hang up. I sat down on the floor leaning my back on the wall. I face palmed. What did I do. I messed up this day. First I almost broke Sunny's leg.. Because of that, I made Fany wait for a long time for nothing. What's worst, she will not sing with me tomorrow.

 

This can't be. Who will sing with me? I can't sing this alone. I don't want to be paired with someone else. It's too late already.. and... I only want Fany. I started to feel something bad. I don't know. It hurts inside. I can feel my heart being tear apart. Why am I feeling this? Is it because she does not want to perform with me anymore? Is it because I heard her cry for the first time? Or... Is it because I'm the one who hurt her? Wait... No. Is it because I'm already....

 

I closed my eyes and I tried to think of what am I feeling..

 

I think.. I'm f....

 

"Tae?!" Someone called me. I opened my eyes and looked up to the person standing in front of me. It's Sooyoung. She looks worried.

 

"What happened? Why are you still here? I thought you're going to meet Fany?" She asked very curious. "And.. Why on earth are you crying???" She added and stretched her hand to pull me up.

 

I grabbed her hand and stood up weakly. "I.. uh.. I.." I can't even say anything.

 

Tears started flowing from my eyes down to my face. Soo became more worried and hug me tightly. "Yahh. Stop crying Kim Taeyeon! It's not good on you. I only see you cry when you get a low grade." Soo tries to joke around. I hug her back. "Hey, if we stay like this for the next minutes. People, who are passing by, will think we're a couple who just make up after fighting." Soo giggled at her own statement. I smacked her head and pulled off the hug.

 

"YAAAHHH SOO! I'll never be a couple with you!" I crossed my arms then I glared at her.

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and said "Well, same here!!!" She exclaimed then sticked her tongue out. "Bleh!!"

 

We looked onto each other and laughed.

 

"There! Mission accomplished! I made you laugh!" Soo says proudly. "Yeah! Fist pump!" She acts silly. Well this oversized shikshin have made me feel a bit better. Now, I'm more comfortable telling her what happened.

 

"Stop acting crazy! Listen. I'll tell you what the hell happened." I uttered and told her everything.

 

 

 

2 hours and 40 minutes ago..

 

"Hmmm" I mumbled while tasting the best green tea I've ever drink. "This one is really good Soo!" I commended Chef Sooyoung. Kekeke. Well, she improved a lot in cooking.

 

"Thanks Tae. I just learned the recipe of that yesterday." She said and smiled.

 

"Can I have more? I'll give some for Fany." I asked. I think this will be fine in clearing our throats before we rehearse the song later.

 

"Sure. No prob!" Soo began making another batch of Green Tea. I gave her my bottle so she'll just pour it there and then me and Fany will share it together!

 

"Hey Tae! What else do you want to mix here?" She asked out of nowhere.

 

"What do you mean? Me? I'll add another ingredient in that?" I furrowed my eyes thinking of what is she saying.

 

"I mean. Do you want to put some kind of a love potion thingy here? So when Fany drink it. She will easily fall in love with you!" She teased me and laughed so loud seeing me all ed up with her delusive suggestion.

 

"YAAAHHH!!!! You want me to kick your ? For your information, I know she loves me already!" I removed my cap from my head and threw it on her face.

 

Luckily, it hit her. "IN YOUR FACE!" I squealed.

 

"YAHHH KIM TAEYEON!!!" Soo yelped and said "But, one thing. You never have kiss her!!!" Soo stucks her tongue out. "You, Kim Taeyeon is the most popular, intelligent and chick magnet student here! Yet, you never had a chance to kiss Fany." She adds and continue "Well, you have made some guys and a lot of girls, who really likes you, fall in love with you with just a simple smooch on their cheeks." Sooyoung mumbled detail by detail. Yeah. She's absolutely right. Since, I become student principal of our school, everyone started to notice me and like me. So I'm used to teasing my admirers by kissing them on their cheeks. But.. I never done it to Fany. But to Sunny yes. I have kissed her in front of Fany before. But, why I never did it to her?

 

"WHAT?! I only do that to those pretty girls and good-looking guys who I liked back. Not everyone of them!" I rolled my eyes. I have some crushes who likes me back that I used to flirt with. But, when Fany came.. and we both knew that we like each other. I stopped all those flirting with others. She's the most beautiful girl I ever saw as well as Sunny. But she's different.

 

"So, you mean.. Fany changed you into someone serious?" Sooyoung asked while covering the bottle filled with the Green Tea she made.

 

"No.." I paused. "I think.. I changed for her." I blurted out. I stopped flirting others, I never entertained anyone else, I haven't dated someone since we started going out. Did I really became someone new since I met her. I mean, what made me changed?

 

"Whoa Tae, I never thought that you'll be that serious." Soo beamed at me. She handed me my bottle. "Here. You guys enjoy!" She flashed a smile. "See you later on the field! Yul will be waiting for us!" Oh yeah! Yul! We'll help her later.

 

"Arasso! Thanks Soo! See you later!" I bid goodbye to her and walked out of the cooking room.

 

I took my phone to send Fany a message.

 

[Fany~ah I'm on my way. See yah! :) Mianhe Fany if I'll be late in a few minutes. I went to meet Soo to get something.]

 

Message Sent!

 

She replied back.

 

[It's okay Taetae, I'll wait here. ^-^] Damn, even her eyemile on text is so damn cuteee.

 

I walk along the hallway towards the exit of school. I'll meet her in the park nearby.

 

My phone suddenly rang and I got a bit surprised and the bottle slip off my hand and landed on the floor.

 

*BAAAGGG!!*

 

"Aisshh! My bottle!" I quickly took it and continue walking. I look at my phone. Maybe it's Fany who's calling.

 

Oh, it's Sunny. I answered it.

 

{Hello?} I said.

 

{Taeee! Where are you? Soo said you just went out. Maybe I can catch you up?} She asked. Oh she went to the cooking room to find me?

 

{I'm on my way out of the school now Sunny~ahh} Hmm, should I go back? But, Fany is waiting.

 

{Oh! Wait stop walking Tae. I can see your back!} I turned around and saw Sunny going down the stairs smiling at me. I smiled back and waved to say hi.

 

"Oh no! Sunny! Careful!" I yelled. She slip on the stairs. I run to catch her but.. it was too late. She already fell on the floor.

 

"Aigooo. Ouch!" She whined. I bend my knees and try to pull her up but she can't feel her legs. It's aching. I looked at the stairs. It's slippery. As I hold Sunny up and let her sit on the side. I felt something wet on my pants. Did I pee? WHAT? NO! I glanced on my pants and saw the green tea is spilling. I observed my bottle. It has a small crack on the bottom. It is also half filled. So in that case...

 

Aisshh!!! It's the green tea which was spilled on the stairs! I am so dumb not to notice it! I smack my own head. I gaze at Sunny, she looks so hurt. I need to bring her in the clinic.

 

"Sunny, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I didn't notice that my green tea is spilling, that's why the stairs got so slippery." I explained. Before she answers, I said something again. "No.. Sunny, pls don't say it's okay. I'll bring you to the clinic now." I wrapped my arms around her waist and accompanied her to the clinic.

.

.

.

.

.

"There." The nurse compressed some bandage on Sunny's foot. "You sprained your foot." She said.

 

"Is her foot will be fine soon?" I asked so worriedly.

 

"Yes. It's just a mild injury. So don't worry too much." She uttered. Then she gazed at Sunny. "You just need to put some ice on the injured area to reduce swelling." The nurse explained. "Here, use this icebag. I stuffed it with ice." The nurse handed me the icebag and smiled. I walked near Sunny and placed the icebag on the part where it is swelling. "Mianhe.." I mouthed and hung my head low.

 

"I'm fine Tae. One sorry is enough, and it's not your fault." Sunny said and hold my hand. "I wasn't looking that's why I fell." Because your eyes are fixed on me Sunny~ahh. I still feel the guilt inside.

 

"Promise me you'll take a rest, okay?" I told her and she nodded like a puppy. "Anyway, why are you looking for me?" I asked her. She reached for her bag below the bed. "I just want to bring back your notes in Physics, Tae." Oh yeah. I let her borrow my notes for her to study. I took it and hide it inside my bag.

 

"Tae." She mumbled.

 

"Yes Sunny~ahh?" I sat on the side of the bed.

 

"Can you stay here for a little bit longer?" Sunny requested.. I would say yes but something popped into my mind. OMO! Fany! She's waiting! I'm totally dead! What time is it? I looked at my watch. Sh*t! It's already 1 pm. She's been waiting since 11 am.

 

"Sunny, wait a sec I'll just call someone." I said and exit the room. I searched f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter