Never forget.

Never Forget

Junho had been staring at his computer screen for the last hour, looking up videos of cats on youtube; something he hadn't been able to do since they had started promoting 'Without U' a couple days back. His schedule was full, but he enjoyed it— the work. It kept his mind off other things that were pending inside his mind but then those pending thoughts pushed forward as a familiar name and mail address appeared inside his inbox. The mouse hovered over it for a few seconds before he quickly shut the computer down.

   'Junho— not now, you have come to far for this' the bright haired male turned around in his chair, not wanting to think about the bomb that was lying in his inbox just waiting to explode.

   "Junho— you comin'?" a loud familiar voice rang through the dorm and relieved Junho rose from his chair and headed for the door.

   'Distractions— just what I need,' because right now he wanted to forget about the mail, his computer— and him even if it was just for a few hours.

   A few hours later he was back— with the rest of the members, slightly drunk with reddened cheeks he staggered into his bedroom. They had wanted to celebrate their first win with 'Without U'. Normally Junho keeps away from alchol but— because his mind was clouded he'd joined them but now he was back and it was as if his mind was fixated on the computer screen.

  It was with a heavy breath that he turned the computer on again, his heart felt heavy and also confused. He knew how he'd end up after this— so why was he doing this? He blamed it on the alcohol. The moment he'd opened the inbox again, it was as if the mail was magnetic cause his eyes had found it within a split second. When he clicked on it— he regretted his choice right away.

   The elder's mail and number was still saved on his phone— even if he'd gotten himself a new one that person's number was the first one he'd save. Not caring if the other didn't use it anymore and as he began to read the short message, he could feel tears welling upinside his eyes—he read the mail over while chewing on his lower lip in an attempt to hold back his tears but this had been the first time, first time since leaving that the male had contacted him. How could he not cry? A part of him was happy— even if he wasn't apart of the group he still watched over them, watched over him. Now he could feel the tears roll down his cheek.

   "Junho— want anything to eat?" Chansung voiced in a cheerful voice as he opened the door but quickly foud himself flabbergasted as he noticed the male was sniffing— "Are you crying?"

   Junho quickly came to his senses and stood up from the chair, smiling at the other with his signature eyesmile, "Do I look sad?" he asked before he stepped outside the room and headed towards the kitchen but Chansung felt bothered, seeing his best friend cry like that. It wasn't an everyday thing either. The dark haired male moved closer to the computer to quickly have a glance at what Junho was looking at and only found himself sighing.

Junho—
Even orage suits you.

— Jay

"Hyung—" Chansung whispered and walked out of the room, "Is this your motive? Never letting him forget you?"


 

Silently weeping over JayHo.