Chapter 27

Early Morning Madness



“ARE YOU CRAZY?” 
Paula screamed at Junsu who was still standing in front of his car under the rain.
She just went down from their apartment. She couldn’t bear to see her love bathing in the rain because of her.
Junsu lifted his face to see who just screamed at him.
And he was happy to know that it was Paula.

Holding onto an umbrella, Paula crossed the street and went to him.

“Yah! Are you stupid? You’re gonna get sick of what you’re doing!” She screamed again.

But these words didn’t seem to affect him negatively.
He considered it as a caring attitude from Paula.

“Jagiya….” Junsu called her. He was cold and she could see him having chills.

Paula’s heart melted as she saw his condition.

“You wanna get sick?!”

Knowing that she’s defeated this time, she held onto Junsu’s hand and pulled him into the apartment.
________________________________________________________________________

“W… What did you say? Daddy Jaejoong? Aegya… You never call me that.”
Jaejoong asked her with his eyebrows crossed.

Michi was tongue tied for she cannot think of a good reason to cover up what she just said.

“Wh…. What if I call you Daddy Jaejoong? Is there any problem there?” she tried to persuade him. Jaejoong is smart but she wished that he does not think about any other possibilities.

“Nothing… I’m not just used to it.” 
“Uh… ok. Then I won’t call you that again.”
“It’s not what I meant.”
“Uhmm… you know what? You’re thinking about so many things. We better get to bed now…” She told him just to keep him from asking so many things.

She held his hand but Jaejoong just pulled her towards him which ended her holding onto his waist. She could almost smell his breath. 
He was so sweet.

“Yah! What are you doing?” She asked him.
But instead of answering, Jaejoong held her body and lifted her to the dining table.
And before she could say anything, Jaejoong captured her lips and kissed her fully.

“Oppa… What if they’d see us?” Michi protested as she could feel Jaejoong’s kiss becoming more aggressive.

But he wasn’t saying anything. Instead, he starts nibbling her left ear.
Michi was letting out soft laughs as she felt his kisses getting more ticklish.
Jaejoong once again kissed her on the lips which made her hold onto his nape.

She couldn’t think more.
Jaejoong once again had taken all over her.




But then their kiss just went to an end when they heard someone spoke.


“Oops! Mianhe!” 

Michi and Jaejoong faced the door and saw Paula standing there.
Jaejoong then lifted Michi and put her down the floor.

Michi laughed as they realized that they’ve been caught in the act.

“That’s just fine.” Michi told her.

“Do need anything?” She asked her.

“No. I could help myself.” Paula answered.
She then walked inside the kitchen and took a basin and filled it with warm water.

“What are you gonna do with that?” Jaejoong asked her.

She sighed as she answered him.

“You’re dongsaeng is at my room and is having a fever. I don’t know what to do with him.” 

____________________________________________________________________

“Liar…. I… I don’t believe you.”

“Then I couldn’t do anything about it.” Rea answered him back.

Yoochun felt so down as she realized Rea being hard on him.

“I love you…. Why can’t you hold onto that?” He said.

“I’m sorry….” 

Yoochun then grabbed her shoulders and removes the two first buttons of her blouse.
Rea shrieked as she noticed what he’s doing.

“KYAAAA!!!!” 

But Micky was successful in doing it.
He then grabbed something from her neck.

Micky smirked as he finally saw what he wanted to see.

“You don’t love me?”

Rea quickly buttoned up her blouse.
She got what Yoochun wanted to tell her.

“You don’t love me? Then what is that necklace doing around you neck?”
___________________________________________

Short one. Heheheheh
Thanks for reading!
transparent.gif