S.A.P Would Be Nice, But This Is HoJong

You Trust Me, Don't You?

Sungjong tried to calm Hoya down, but the older was still ticked. Two new students transfer, and one has the nerve to hit on his boyfriend. He didn't like this Bang Minsoo, C.A.P person. Ahn Daniel or Niel, on the other hand, well, he didn't have a good or bad opinion on him. It was just Minsoo.

"Calm down, Hoya. Everybody flirts with me, you should know that." Sungjong didn't mean to make it sound like a conceited remark, it was just the truth. Most people did flirt with him, he had a great personally and was just all around fun. One of the reasons, Hoya fell in love with Sungjong.

"Hey, I have to get to my next class. I'll see you later. Yeah?" Sungjong kissed Hoya's cheek and walked away. Sungjong's kisses still had that affect on Hoya, the butterflies, the blushes.

-

Upon walking to his class, they had a substitute, since the regular teacher had to go to a meeting of some sort.

He sat down in the only available empty seat. The guy in the seat next to Sungjong smiled and offered a hand.

"Hi, I'm Minsoo, some people call me C.A.P, but you can call me Minsoo if you want." That being said, Minsoo had an eyesmile that could even rival korean superstar Taeyang from that group, Big Bang. It was just cute and mesmerizing.

Sungjong accepted the handshake, "I know, we met already, remember? I'm Sungjong. How's it going with being at a new school and all?"

Minsoo shrugged, "Ehh, everybody's nice, but no one's caught my attention enough to become a friend. Niel, the other transfer is my friend, as well, but he's not in this class."

Sungjong laughed at this, "Did I manage to catch your attention long enough to be considered a new friend, then?"

"Of course." Minsoo replied cooly.

Minsoo and Sungjong exchanged numbers and if Minsoo ever needed anything, he could just call him or text. The two really became fast friends, but Sungjong didn't know that his new friend is harboring a crush on him.

-

School ended faster than expected. Sungjong was waiting by Hoya's car. His phone buzzed, signaling that he got a text.

From: CAP>:D

To: Sungjongie

Thanks for being a new friend, Sungjong. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in school.

P.S. You are way too cute. :P

Reading what Minsoo said made Sungjong laugh and smile. He's been called cute many times before, but he still liked it.

A pair of hands covered his eyesight, "Guess who."

The husky voice whispered into Sungjong's ear which tickled him.

"Ahaha! Don't do that, I'm ticklish." Hoya laughed and uncovered his hands.

"What were you giggling and smiling about from before? Were you thinking about me?" Hoya wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh umm. Texting a friend." Hoya frowned and tried to grab Sungjong's phone. He wasn't really good at keeping the phone away, since Hoya easily got it and read it.

"Is this the same Minsoo that transferred?" Sungjong didn't answer and Hoya took it as a yes.

"Aish, you shouldn't talk to him or hang out with him. He's bad trouble. I just know it." Hoya gave Sungjong back his cellphone.

"It's just a friend to friend relationship, stop being so jealous." Hoya widened his eyes.

"Me? Jealous. I am not jealous. I am trying to protect you, that's all." Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine. Just take me home. Please." Hoya gave Sungjong a long look before getting into the car and driving off.

-

The next few months had been rocky. Sungjong and Minsoo had been closer than ever and Hoya was still jealous. They had gotten into a couple of fights, but Hoya never hit Sungjong.

Minsoo and Sungjong were at their lockers. C.A.P had been staring at Sungjong for too long, until he was caught.

"Do I have something on my face?" Sungjong asked innocently, before pointing at his face.

"No... It's nothing. But.... can I kiss you?" Sungjong started coughing and choking. Minsoo patted his friend's back.

Sungjong looked at Minsoo after he finished coughing, "You know I have a boyfriend, C.A.P."

"Just one kiss. Please?" Sungjong ignored his friend's question.

Minsoo pressed Sungjong against the lockers and kissed him, despite Sungjong's struggling attempt. Hoya was walking through the halls to meet Sungjong up to go home when he saw what was happening. He ran over, pulled Minsoo off his boyfriend and punched him. Hoya kept repeatedly punching Minsoo, until Sungjong got Hoya to stop.

"Hoya...." Sungjong reached out to him, but was just pushed away.

Hoya ran a hand though his hair and sighed, "Maybe we should just break up." Before Sungjong could protest, Hoya rleady walked away.

Sungjong didn't know what to think at the moment. The person he thought was his friend, just kissed him and then his boyfriend had broken up with him.

Minsoo sat up and just looked at him, "Sungjong... I really like you... " Sungjong just stared at him with a blank face.

"I only liked you as a friend, Minsoo. I'm sorry."

-

Sungjong didn't know where he was going, until his legs brought him to the old music room. He heard the sounds of a piano and the most angelic voice he ever heard. He creeped open the door and he saw Niel.

"Oh, Sungjong hyung. How's it going?" Niel happily smiled.

Sungjong tried to smile, but it came out weak. "Something wrong, hyung?"

He nodded and spilled everything that happened.

"That's harsh, hyung. I envy you, though." Sungjong at his dongsaeng like he was insane.

"To be honest, I've liked C.A.P hyung ever since I met him, but he only sees me as a dongsaeng. I'm jealous that you got him to fall for you. As for Hoya-ssi, it was just a misunderstanding. I'm sure he'll come back to you." Niel gave Sungjong a hwaiting.

"Thank you, Niel. Maybe you should confess to C.A.P, as well." Sungjong said trying to give encouragement. Niel just blushed.

Sungjong smiled and waved goodbye.

-

The next day, Sungjong completely forgot about what happened yesterday and tried to smile as best as he could. The bell rang signalling the end of school. Walking to the bus stop, he noticed two figures, with one arm around the other.

"Ehhh, Niel?" The figure turned out and smiled at his hyung.

"Sungjong hyung!" The other figure turned around as well and it turned out to be C.A.P.

"Sungjong....." He smiled at him.

"You confessed, Niel?" Sungjong was honestly interested and happy for the younger.

"I did. It's only a trial, though....To try things out, you know?" Niel shrugged, but he was still happy.

"Hey, Sungjong. I'm sorry about kissing you before and making Hoya break up with you. I thought I could make you like me, but yeah. I'm sorry." Sungjong was a little skeptic at first, but smiled.

"I forgive you, C.A.P, but if you hurt Niel in any way, I'll hurt you." The three laughed at Sungjong's threat.

"Hey... Sungjong hyung, over there." Niel pointed at Hoya who was standing by his car. He seemed to be waiting for Sungjong.

"We're gonna go. Good luck, Sungjong...." C.A.P ruffled his hair and walked off with Niel. Sungjong nodded and walked over to Hoya, before stopping.

"Hi..." Hoya had one hand in his pocket and another hand rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Hey." Sungjong before looking away.

"I'm sorry about breaking up with you. I admit that I'm extremely jealous of him. He and Niel confronted me and told me everything. I'm sorry." It was really hard for Hoya to apologize, it looked like he was struggling.

Sungjong wasn't smiling on the outside, but on the inside, he was so happy that Hoya apologized.

"Do you accept my apology?" Hoya asked, but Sungjong didn't say anything.

"I'll take that as a no..." Hoya smiled sadly and walked over to open his car door, when he was pulled back and pushed back against the car and kissed.

Blushing, Sungjong pulled apart from the kiss, "I was just messing with you, Hoya hyung. I forgive you."

Hoya broke into a smile and teasingly pushed Sungjong, "You had me scared there! I thought you weren't going to accept and I'd be lonely and grow up and that lonely old man who lives at the end of the street."

"Ehhhhh, you are a lonely old man, already." Sungjong teased.

"You dare call your y and hot boyfriend a lonely old man?" Hoya pouted, only to be kissed by Sungjong again.

"I love you." Sungjong proclaimed.

"I love you, too." Hoya answered back.

"You know, you owe me now." Hoya said after they both got into the car.

"Oh really, now.... What would you like me to do for you...." Sungjong smirked behind every word, knowing it turned his boyfriend on.

Hoya hurriedly drove home, without going over the speed limit.


AHAHAHAHAHAH.

What are Hoya and Sungjong going to do? Hmmmm?

Ahahahaha!

Do people get the title? S.A.P as in Sungjong x C.A.P. It'd be a nice couple, but..... HOJONG! :D FOREVER HOJONG! Besides, C.A.P has Niel, he doesn't need Sungjong. AHAHAHAH!