Oneshot

Forgive Me?

     Hoya looked at the person laying next to him. He was smaller in size, thinner, more fragile, I guess you could say. They had been dating for awhile now, but Hoya couldn't help think to himself that Sungjong has been lying to him these past few weeks.

Once, Hoya asked Sungjong if he wanted to hang out, but the younger turned him down saying he had to take care of his sick brother. Another time, he asked Sungjong if he could help him with homework, he said he was busy was cleaning the house. And another time, when Hoya wanted to hang out with Sungjong, the younger turned him down to go study with his other friends.

Hoya was pretty sure he wasn't clingy towards Sungjong. They haven't done anything in awhile, so he just thought they would spend time together.

Sungjong began to stir, until he finally woke up. Yawning and stretching, he rubbed away the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Aigooo, so cute." Hoya cooed.

"Hyuuuuung, don't call me cute~" Sungjong whined.

"Sungjongie...." Hoya said his name, causing Sungjong to look up.

"Am I clingy...?" It was supposed to be a serious question, but Sungjong just bursted out laughing.

"Ahahah! Hyung! Oh mah god!" Sungjong clutched his stomach, then rolled off the bed.

"That's hilarious! Ahahahahah!" Hoya pouted. Sungjong continued laughing, but stopped when he saw his hyung's face.

"Sungjong...." Hoya started, but Sungjong cut him off.

"Sorry, hyung. And to answer your question. I don't think you're clingy. I love you, I wouldn't get sick of you." Sungjong smiled, but then pouted.

"Yah, shouldn't I be the one to ask that question, hyung?" Sungjong pouted, then smiled before placing a kiss on his hyung's lips.

"Sungjong." Hoya's lips were once again attacked by Sungjong. Pulling apart, Sungjong, grinned.

"C'mon, hyung. I promised you I had a surprise for you, at the park. Get dressed." Hoya was stubborn.

"No, thank you, Sungjong. I'd rather just stay here with you. Yeah?" Hoya gave in anyways and got dressed.

-

"You even brought a picnic basket? I'm impressed, Lee Sungjong." Hoya laced his fingers with the younger.

"Yeah. All for you, Lee Howon." Sungjong rolled his eyes, but smiled.

They sat down on a blanket and enjoyed the food Sungjong prepared. After they ate, they enjoyed looking up at the stars.

"Hoya hyung, close your eyes." Hoya did as he was told. He felt something cold against his wrist and finally opened his eyes.

On his wrist was a plain silver cuff bracelet. He brought it closer to the moonlight and noticed an engraving on it. 'Sungjong<3'

Sungjong moved his own wrist into Hoya's eyesight.

"Mine says the same thing. Well, just 'Hoya<3', but yeah. Same thing." Sungjong smiled to himself.

"Ehhh, how'd you afford this?" Hoya asked surprised.

"Well, you know those times I was ditching you? I was actually working a job. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I just wanted it to be a nice surprise." Sungjong said, before Hoya pressed his lips to his.

"You're so sweet, Sungjong. You didn't have to get this. I could've done this for you, if you asked me." Hoya said and admired the bracelet one more time.

"I know. But I wanted to do something in the relationship. I love you, Hoya hyung."

Hoya pulled Sungjong into an embrace and they continued to watch the stars, laughing and giggling, throughout the night.


Finished. :D *cries in corner, grows poisonous mushrooms*

Was it good? Tell me it was. T____T I'll force you to eat these mushrooms. XD