Just a Day at work with Caleb and Carlo...........

Welcome 2 Xlr8

I never thought things could get so...weird... i mean i knew my two closest friends were in XLR8 but man things got...weird. we work at a Hot Topic in the Manila Mall and have the times of our lives during woor hours. 

 

"you know it's going to get really werid once they start sellin XLR8 stuff here, you'll have fan girls all ove you!" i laughed. the boys just gave me death glares. "oh come on! loosen upp!" i whined. they still remained silent at me. i sighed. "you wont be saying that so confidently for long. that i promise you!" Carlo said evily. i narrowed my eyes at him. " i don't know what you're thinking, but if you do anything that'll plaster my face on a billbored, like you did in school before the talent show, i'll slap you until you can't speak!" i warned. Carlo's eyes widened and he backed away slowly. i turned around...right into caleb. "ow...cales! watch it!!" i whined. "ai~ you okay?" his husky voice asked me gently. i felt him push a strand of hair from my face and i smiled.

i screamed in my mind. "hey, you alright?" Carlo asked with a hand on my shoulder. "yesh i am fineee!" i lied. Caleb raised an eyebrow. "OOH HELLO KITTY!" i rushed to try and change the subject. i heard Caleb laugh lightly. "Yes Katy...it's Hello Kitty..." Carlo said shaking his head. our attention tunred to Aki, MM,MJ,Adrian,Arkin and Kiko walking in....OMO~ ITS THE REST OF XLR8!!! and...Aki is here....omo 

 

i was freaking out. here before my very eyes was the rest of XLR8. i had to contain my self.

"Hey Carlo...where's that Katy Chick you requested to be our ninth member??" Kiko asked dumbly looking right at me. my eyes widened. "YOU WHAT??!? YOU TROLL I'LL KILL YOU!!" i yelled. i chased him around the store and he went to the beck into the mens room. "Carlo did i ever mention just exactly how much i freaking love you?" i asked through gritted teeth.

 

 

"no! love is when you hug and kiss and do a trailine of other to be not said things. THATS love what your thinking of is the opposite: when our new Maknae goes on a ravenous murderspree and kills me, that is called hate!" Carlo shouted back through the door. i turned around right into caleb...yet again. "i really need to learn how to watch where i'm going" Caleb said. "ya think!" i said rubbing the sore spot on my head. "anyway..you in?" Caleb asked. i looked at him, he gave me his best "Aegyo" he could pull and i caved. "okay fine! but if i get attacked by fanboys...you get De-Balled." i said.  "fair trade." Caleb said. the rest of the day went by slowly...and for some reason things became akward between Caleb and i when the word "Shared Apartmen" popped up...

 

 

What have i gotten my self into????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*************COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE FOR LONGER CHAPTERS******************************