Chapter 9

Read My Mind

Jinki awoke to find Jonghyun's muscular arm around him. He now knew that he had no reason to feel insecure. If he had Jonghyun by his side, he would always be happy. His Jonghyun was handsome even when he was asleep. He lovingly traced his features with his fingers and smiled when Jonghyun stirred. He looked angelic. Suddenly, the sleeping angel woke up, and Jinki found himself under his body. 

Jonghyun straddled Jinki and kissed the tip of his nose. His Jinki was getting more handsome each day. He loved to just look at him. Sometimes, he doubted whether he would ever be happy, but each time he saw Jinki smile, those doubts vanished. He would take care of him and make sure that he never did anything stupid like that ever again. It was simply amazing that Jinki loved him so much. But what should he do about Kibum? For now, he would focus on his Jinki. 

Jinki's eyes widened slightly as Jonghyun nipped the tip of his nose, saying, 'Jinki-ah, you shouldn't have run away from me like that. I'm afraid you have to be punished now'. He bit the side of Jinki's neck and kissed his creased brow. Jinki smirked and quickly moved so that he was on top. Now he was in total control, just the way he wanted it. He just grinned, and said, 'Well, Jonghyun-ah, you made me want to run away, so I think it is you who should be punished. I know just what to do to you'. 

Jonghyun propped himself on his elbows and grinned, wondering what Jinki had planned for him. Surely, it would be rather interesting. Jinki suddenly got up, walked to a cupboard and took out a tie. With a stern expression on his face, he ordered Jonghyun to sit on a chair, while he blindfolded him. 

Jinki was surprised that Jonghyun had actually agreed. He was going to do whatever it took to make him feel good. There he was, sitting on the chair, blindfolded and half-. Just the way he liked him. Now, he just had to go to the kitchen and find something to tease his captive. Haha, this way, Jonghyun was his to command. He quickly gathered an ice cube, and some oranges and grapes and went back to his Jonghyun. He was going to make that boy scream. For sure. He used the ice cube to trace the outline of Jonghyun's lips and grinned when Jonghyun let out a little squeak. He really deserved that. 

Boy, was Jinki sneaky. The cold ice cube and his body's reaction to Jinki surprised him. Jinki had hardly done anything. This was surprising. He didn't realize that his body was so used to Jinki. It was rather incredible. He waited, with bated breath to what Jinki was going to do next. He thought he could vaguely smell oranges. No, that couldn't be true. Was Jinki hungry now? He was probably just imagining it. Suddenly, he heard Jinki telling him to open his mouth. What was he going to do? He parted his lips to be greeted with a blast of orange juice. He swallowed and tried to ignore the drips. Suddenly, he could feel Jinki's weight on him. 

Jinki moved forward and and the juice off Jonghyun's lower lip. He felt Jonghyun stiffen, then relax as he slipped his tongue into his mouth. Jinki felt himself grow hard as Jonghyun suddenly grasped him closer. It was obvious what this close proximity was doing to both of them. He whispered, 'Be patient, Jonghyun-ah, I'm not done yet'. Although he wanted to skip the entirely, he wanted to make Jonghyun feel good. He put an orange slice in his mouth and fed it to Jonghyun. That was it. He just couldn't control himself for one second longer. He tore off Jonghyun's blindfold and started ravaging his mouth. 

Finally, Jonghyun could see again. It was utter torture that he couldn't even see Jinki. It felt absolutely perfect. He closed his lips on Jinki's and noisily. Jinki's moans were making him harder by the second. He loved the feeling of Jinki pulling his hair in frustration. Jinki's hands roamed his body as he led, and Jonghyun almost jumped when Jinki his earlobe. He was sure that neither of them would be able to continue this for much longer. He pulled away, panting with need, and noticed that Jinki was pretty much the same way. His pupils were dilated and he spoke in a strangled whisper. 'Jonghyun-ah, please. I can't wait any longer. I have to feel you inside me now'.  

Jonghyun was in two minds: he could either hold out for a little while longer, and tease Jinki, or he could respond to his body. Well, it looked like he just had to let his body take control now. He gently turned Jinki onto his stomach and said, 'Jinki-ah, bite the pillow'. He gently parted Jinki's thighs before easing himself inside slowly, inch by inch. He kissed the back of Jinki's neck before starting to . Jinki's bucking body made him feel even hotter, as he continued ing rather roughly. He could feel the sweat trickling down his body, but didn't bother wiping it off. 

Jinki was gripping the pillow as tight as he could. It was obvious that Jonghyun had lost all of his control. He touched his gingerly to see if he was just as bad. Judging by the drop of slowly trickling, he was even worse. Oh, it felt so good. He was tired of people treating him as though he was made of glass. Jonghyun was really a skillful lover. He gasped as one of Jonghyun's hands moved from his hips, and cupped his balls. Jinki's moans increased and this seemed to send Jonghyun into a frenzy too. 

Jonghyun could feel Jinki start to . And he knew that he was not far behind either. He reached the at the same time as Jinki. He felt Jinki's warm load in the palm of his hand. He bit Jinki's shoulder as he almost collapsed with exhaustion.    This was how it was going to be, everyday. He would love his Jinki till the end. Smiling, he caressed Jinki's shoulder, and spooned him, as he fell asleep. Jonghyun couldn't keep the thoughts of Kibum from his mind. He had to get rid of him, quickly. Should he tell him the truth? Perhaps that would be for the best.