Valentine's (Kai)

EXO Valentine's oneshots

Even the most perfect relationships don't always end up the way we want them to. A bittersweet oneshot for the season of love ♥

----

 

Your hands were over my eyes as you led me to wherever.

"Where are we even going, Kai?" I asked with a chuckle.

"It's a surprise."  you said in a breathy whisper. A distinct scent of sweet pea could be smelled and I could hear a soft piano melody.

You suddenly transfered yourself infront of me,still keeeping your hands over my eyes .

"Ready?" I didn't even get a chance to answer yoru question when you suddenly took your hands off of my eyes and I was met with the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Our neighborhood park was decorated with fairy lights all over, it was an Eden in my eyes. Scented candles were all over releasing that sweet pea scent. A dinner for two was set in the middle of the park. I was speechless, literally at a lost of words. You took my hands and placed them on your shoulders and put your arms around my waist.

"Surprised?" you asked me with a smile as you pulled me closer and leaned your forehead on mine.

I met your eyes and whispered,"Absolutely". A soft melody started playing and I had no time to wonder where it came from when you started swaying me side to side.

"Happy Valentine's, Babe", you said, followed with a peck. You led me to the table and like the gentleman you are, you pulled the chair out for me before sitting on your own.

You passed me a boquet of red roses which were beautifully arranged.

"Count the roses." you told me.

"Oh there are 24!"

"Yeah, your favorite number." you said.

"I have another surprise." you told me and stood up.

You rolled a white screen infront of me and a video of you started playing. "Hey, Soo Jung, my dearest Krystal. I hope you like my surprise. I took note of all your favorites and well, this is the result. I remember how you wanted to dance in this very park so I made it happen..."you said in the video. a footage of you setting the place up was played and it was the cutest thing ever. You climed up a tree to put up the lights and even scattered rose petals on the ground yourself. "I'm extremely grateful to have met you. Because of you, my days turned brighter and my world became more colorful. I cannot imagine a future without you anymore. I hope we'll be together forever. I love you, babe. Happy Valentine's day." and the video ended with you blowing a kiss to the camera.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I couldn't help but jump into your arms and shower you with thankful kisses. Everything was just perfect from beginning to end. It was the best Valentine's day ever.

--

I walk pass that park again today, valentine's day. The park is lit up the same way it was lit up that day. I could hear violin music playing and i could see a couple dancing at the center. Everything happened the way it did that day and I started to wonder if the is you, and to y surprise, it is. You lift her oof the ground and spin her around and I realize you proposed to her and she said yes. I didn't even notice as I was too caught up in my thounghts. Alone tear escapes my eye and I run away. Whatever happened to "I cannot even imagine a future without you"? I always thought we would last forever. I guess it was stupid of me to thik so, huh? I didn't en receive an explanation when you broke it all all off with me on my birthday. We lasted for 3 years and you left me just like that and now you propose to some girl you've been in a relation ship with for 6 months? Where did I go wrong? where did we go wrong?

------------------END------------------