Tall flat nosed motherer

The Awkward Relationship Of Two Awkward People

"Names, names, names, names.." My teacher said, me being shocked. 
The , who is Daniel, never have i ever heard of his . I mean wait it's that kid, i thought he was Kevin, like legit wtf. Ha, who would've guessed that this Daniel character is uh, the kid sitting behind me. His acne doe, it compliments his pale skin. He is kind of parrot looking aha, wait what. Why is he looking at me, thats not very cool is it. Do you mind, look at Jory, he is uh...tanned. His jacket doe, it's like, for the city's basketball team. Heyyyy i know like, almost all the guys on the team, why the don't i know him. 
"So uh, who is bringing what..?" Jory asked, taking out a piece of paper to write all this down.
Oh right, i forgot to mention, for science we had to make a cell structure out of things that are edible, so we decided to make a cake at Jory's house, who i have no idea who the he is either, different schooooool transferrr.
"I'll bring flour..." i awkwardly said,
They laughed maybe thats what i mean to do, make them laugh. "Like uh, a container of flour?"
"No imma bring it in my hands.." I replied to Daniel, and he laughed. "Imagine going on the bus with that ..."
Everything else was unimportant so uh, whatevs, thats probably why i forgot about it.
-------------
I somehow, after getting lost a million times, end up at Jorry's house like his house is more hidden than the ing, i cant think of a metaphor(?) right now. The first thing Daniel seems to ask me is, 'Where is the flour?' haha...so funny..So me being the obvious comedian that i am said 'I dropped it on the bus..'
It went fine the project was finished and Daniel seemed pretty cool to me, making me laugh by creepily asking me, 'Do you want....some twizzlers...?' I don't even know why i found it funny, maybe it was the fact that is was him. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ING AWESOME, WE SPRAY PAINTED A ING CAKE, THAT CRAAZYYY.
-------------------
Me being as stupid as i am, decide to follow him on instagram and uh, that just made me feel weird. Like, i remember always checking my phone to see if he accepted my request, and getting extremly excited when he did. It was all together just a weird experience for me, i mean like, why was i so excited about this guy? Never in a million did i think i would ever like him i mean, even right now, at this present moment if I were to describe them I would use the words pinner, boring, ugly, tall light and pimply.
The significance this whole instagram thing holds for me is the fact that he didn't follow me back i meam his ratio for followers and following was literally 216:215 i mean what was that life. That was not the reality i wanted. Was i not good enough like holy , IS IT BECAUSE IM FAT?
So yeah, apperently i realized i liked Daniel and just happened. I remember specifically this called me a i mean k . She said i was being flirty but no, i just walked with him because i was asking for a dollar, k. Why didn't he like this girl anyways? You know that girl who is just perfect, like shes funny and pretty and has the cute laugh and everything yeah thats her. Which just made me cringe because that meant his strandards were incredibly high and i kind of look a like a crack head on most days..
So it was last day at school before winter break and i asked a hug from my friend Kate, who just so happens to be behind Daniel.(Kate at the time liked Daniel so haha.) What ends up happening is Daniel hugs me because i thought i was talking to him. Excuse you you're not that important, well..kind of...  That was an amazing way to end my school and start a new year, i mean it was amazing, he was all warm and smelling nice and just the right height so my head would be on his chest. It was snowing outside so i just didn't want to leave his embrace, and go into the cold. Not to mention that he said all these nice things about me to my friend, like it even shocked me, why the actualy was he talking about me, and nice things too.
---------------------------------------------
After break i decide hell yeah, how about another hug so he gives me a hug again and it was nice. Not as good as the other one since he patted me on the back this time which was really awkward. wtf is that even supposed to mean. blahblahblah, i ask him to go to a show friday night, he told me specifically ' yeah sure i'll go with you' then right after i buy the tickets he be like, dont buy the tickets LIKE WTF MAN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. then he says he cant come after i even bought a nice dress outfit thing like k. then a few days after he says i annoy him a little bit AND ITS LIKE K I SEE HOW IT IS, THAT WASNT VERY SWAGGY OF YOU NOW WAS IT.
Days passed, i ignored him and boom he comes in like a ing wrecking ball and telling my friend how much he didnt mean it. I dont even know what to believe anymore like holy , Egg, but the other day i came in to do my finals and he was wearing this green sweater which was a change from his usual basketball attire, like sweats and hoodies sometimes jeans. it was a fancy sweater and DAMN HE LOOK FINE. I was internally screaming of course, because he looked at me from time to time, it was good. Probably because i look like a crackhead with my flanel over hoodie style lololol. 
--------------------------/

Next; The Day I Snuck Into A Temple