two : the accident

do you remember me?

Luhan woke up suprisingly early the next day. He was determined. He will make sure everything's perfect for his lovely girlfriend. He sets everything up,decorations,a candle light dinner and put up everything he could with the help of exo,his group of friends.

 

Maren's pov

I kept on thinking about luhan the whole day. I just can't wait for our date today..time please pass by quickly!!!i burried myself in my pillow frustrated. 'i wonder what he's doing now..did he really forgot about our anniversary?'  

 

>>skip to the time of the date>>

 

Maren wore a light blue dress and a little makeup since she's naturally pretty and fair-skinned. She looks beautiful with the outfit on. Before she steps out of her house,she took a long breath "i hope he likes it"

 

Luhan's pov

I rented the whole place for today. A beautiful rooftop restaurant. I hope she likes it ...its been raining heavily and decided to just pick her up but she texted me saying she's on her way. I kept on practicing on what to say to her while holding flowers and couple rings i bought for us. I forget things easily when i'm nervous >_< . Relax luhan relax... then,i heard the door being opened "jagi..jiyeon?what are u doing here?" I asked coldly. "I reserved this restaurant so get lost." I was really mad. "I came here for you luhan..i missed you all this time .." she went closer and tried to touch my face but i slapped her hand right away. She looked hurt and even cried. 'Fake b**ch' "i hate you jiyeon!when you left me that day,when you cheated on me,you still dare to come back?!what a !just get away from my life!get lost!!!" I shouted at her and pointed to the door.  "I know ure angry with me luhan...i'm sorry..i was stupid of letting you go . I need you back lulu" "don't call me that,b**ch!!SORRY?!WANT ME BACK?!HAHAHAHA!!!!if ure sorry then go die!get out!!get out of my sight!i have someone i already love with all of my heart. Someone better than you!" I spat. 

She suddenly pulled me and kissed me. I pushed her roughly and harshly until she fell on the floor. By the door,i saw her,my girlfriend,maren. She had tears in her eyes. She ran right away. I got back to my senses and chased after her. "Maren!!please maren!its not how it looks like!please listen to my explanation!!" It was raining heavily .

 

Maren's pov

I was giddy but i don't know why,i felt like something wrong is going to happen but i just shrugged it off. I was running a little late because of the rain . Once i arrive at the restaurant,i stepped in and the first thing i saw,was luhan....

 

 

Kissing jiyeon,her ex-girlfriend

 

 

I couldn't think of anything anymore. My head went blank and i can feel my eyes tearing up. Luhan saw me ... and i ran away. I was too lost and confused. I felt like i was betrayed by the person i love the most. I ran and ran not knowing where i am going,and i heard car honks before i felt a pain,and i was laying on the road. I was still concious that time and saw luhan...he's crying. Eventhough he cheated on me,i can't bear the sight of him like that. He hugged me and i can feel the warmness surrounding me, for the last time.

"Lu..lu oppa.." he looked up at me "maren-ah...be strong .....u will be saved later..i'm so sorry i caused all this" i touched his face

"Ul..ji...ma..op..pa. good..bye" i can feel my head throbbing in pain . The world slowly becomes black 'goodbye,world' was the last thing i thought of.

End of maren's pov

 

"No!!maren wake up!!!don't leave me!!!jagiya!!uri aegi.." he sobbed . The ambulance came and took maren to the hospital. He followed them to the hospital. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK