It's actually a 60 seconds love

41 days Love

 

[Min p.o.v.]

My name is Lee Min Young. But everybody call me Min. I’m a graduate student from overseas. Today, I’m will start my first job as manager of Kim Sunggyu. A very famous artists in South Korea. Thanks to my aunt. Of course, the thanks arein sarcastic ways. I need more rest since I just come back from Canada but she just have to force me to become a manager for her artist since she cannot find other person. Sigh, what a selfish aunty I have. She’s the only one I have after all. But whatever, since I heard he’s inhumanly handsome so it’s not hurt to try right.

 

 

 

I hit the doorbell for the ninth times. The inhumanly handsome artist was not deaf to hear the doorbell right. I almost walk away when the door suddenly open. A messy looking man stands in front of me.

 

“If you’re wondering, I’m not actually deaf. And if you’re considering, other person might need some sleep.”

The grumpy man sarcastically said.

 

“I’m sorry for that. I just need to find Kim Sunggyu. Did he by any chance your brother,??”

 

“What,?? I’m Kim Sunggyu…”

The man widened his eyes. I think so. Because I can finally sees a tiny bit of his dark eyes. And I thought he don’t even have eyes. Is he,?? The Kim Sunggyu that is inhumanly handsome,?? And maybe I should bring my aunty to make a spec then.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Other than being my manager, you’ll automatically become my maid.”

The oh-so-called inhumanly handsome Kim Sunggyu speaks proudly. He really can be a dictator if he born earlier than Hitler I think. Heck, even Hitler will cry in ashamed. It’s not even one day and I already regret for agreeing to become his manager.

 

If only my aunty didn’t black mail to take all my credit card and my car, and my apartment, I’ll never do this kind of stupid job. Just as I want to retort his word, a voice interrupts me.

 

“Sunggyuhyung.It’s not nice to play her around.”

A man namely Nam Woohyun a producer that I just meet in the recording company – Sunggyu friend defends me. I give him a small smile.

 

“I don’t care. Take it or leave it. I don’t think I’ll care to fired you as the 21st manager for this month.”

Sunggyu left me dumbfounded and get into the recording studio.

 

“Sorry for that. He’s usually not that grumpy.”

“He isn’t,?? Are you trying to buy me,??”

The man laughs melodiously. Different from Sunggyu’s evil one.

“He didn’t,.Just trust me.. Good luck then.”

 

I just sigh. Hoping that I’ll really have a good luck to entertains the grumpy eyeless grandpa.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Undisciplined artist. It’s already 9 and he’s not even awake. I have to come early at 7 am just to make his breakfast for cry out loud.

 Feeling mischievous, I run to his room door, dropped one of the steel spoon and run back to the kitchen. Well, I just want to wake him up anyway. 

 

15 minutes later, and he don’t even wake up. Ahh, he’ll be late again and I’ll be facing his wrath once again. Such a normal ways to starts my not-so-beautiful life.

 “Yahh.!!” A shout behind my back throw me off guard. Throwing the thing that I was currently holding, I take a grip at the thing near me.

‘Thing,? What’s it,? Why so soft..??’ slowly, I raise my head only to meet a broad chest in front of my eyes. ‘What the,??’

 

“What the hell,?? What’re you doing,??”

“Your breakfast..”

“And here I thought you’re thief or what.. But I don’t think you cook in front of my door right..” he swings the spoon in front of me.

 

“I just want to wake you up though.” I timidly said while smiling sheepishly.

 

“Fine then. Thanks for waking me up. But could you please let me go. As much as you like to hugs me, but I need to take a bath. I have a job to do. Not like someone who enjoys cooking in front of others door.”

 

Quickly, I let him go and he went to the bathroom. “Jerk..” My face blush ten shade of red. He just laughs. Stupid Sunggyu, stupid muscular body, stupid sweet scent that he have and.. Stupid Min.. Stop thinkinghim.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Go and buy me some food.” The dictator as usual orders me.

“But I just cooked the dinner for cry out loud.”

‘Crazy old man. It’s 7 pm and I need to go home.’ I whispered silently. Even he have a smallest eyes I ever seen, he has a great hearing that he can even heard if you curse under your breath.

 

“Don’t fights against me can you. Just go,..”

 

 

 

 

“ Omma.. What should I do,?? Where is the taxi.? Should I walk,? When will I reach there.? Next Christmas,?? The grumpy grandpa will be fussy over this thing. Stupid Min,. Why did I so stubborn and not driving the car back then,?? Where is the hero,??Ohh,. Where’s Jihoosunbae..Uhh,. Why is there nobody that’ll always be there when I need him. Is it because I’m not GeumJandi,?? Somebody help me….”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

[No one p.o.v]

 

“Where are you coming from,??”Sunggu ask Min that just entering the door.

“Ehh,.. I just come back from buying your food..”

“And who just send you back,??”

Min shuddered at the question. Sunggyu voice sounds possessive. And she likes it.

“Yahh,..”

“It’s Woohyun oppa,..” she retorted. ‘Busy body grandpa.’

“Oppa,?? I ask you to buy food. Not buy that greasy tree heart. Just go back. I have already call he taxi.” With his sour face, he shoved Min away.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

It’s already 11 and Sunggyu still haven’t wake up. The shooting of his mv will start at 2 and Min starts to worry. All this time, she prohibited herself from entering Sunggyu’s room. But seems like this time she has to violate it.

 

In the room, Sunggyu is sleeping soundly. ‘Just like a baby’ the thought flash in Min’s mind but she shrugged it off.

 

“Wakeup,.. You have your schedule in 2 pm.”

Sunggyu open his eyes. Or so since it’s the same if he open it or not.

“I’m having a fever. Just do your work and leave me alone.” He ordered.

 

[Min’s p.o.v]

 

As if I’m worried about you. I leave the room and start calling the director telling that the schedule will be cancelled off.

 

It’s 2 pm and he still has not eats anything. ‘Seem like I do really care about you then.’ Whispering to myself, I make a chicken soup for him.

 

“Sunggyu oppa,..” I timidly wake him up. Calling him as oppa is too awkward but I couldn’t call him Sunggyu only right. He’s much older than me.

 

“Don’t wanna. Then you’ll force me to eat medicine right,? I hate medicine..”

This Sunggyu in front my face is so cute right now. I bet nobody accept me has seen this side of him right,..Ohh how lucky I am.

 

“I don’t care. Just eat and I swear I’m not gonna force you to eat medicine ok,..” I pat his head oh-so-slowly and start feeding him.

 

It’s 8 pm and I’m still in Sunggyu’s house. Usually at this time I’ll already in my house but seeing this fragile side of him making me stay up. I keep on putting towel in his forehead. He is so hot but he didn’t allow me to bring him to hospital. So, here I am. Waiting for him till he’s feeling better.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

[Sunggyu’sp.o.v]

 

“Min is so cute right,??”Woohyun suddenly ask me.

 

“No.. She’s just so-so..” I replied nonchalantly. In fact, my heart is beating loudly. I remembered waking up this morning with Min’s face so close to mine. Indeed, she’s the cutest person I ever seen. She’s even the first person to take care of me when I’m sick. Not even my mother ever did that.

 

“Yahh,!!!”

“What,?? Are you trying to kill me,??And yahh,?? Am I your dongsaeng orwhat,??”

“Sorry..you’re spacing and it’s not polite ok spacing while drooling like that.”The greasy tree retorted. Pardon me but I’m not drooling at all.. Ok,, maybe I did droll. But it’s just a little..

“I just wondered. If you don’t want her, can I take her then,??”

I choke on my spit hearing his words. Take Min.??

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

[No one p.o.v.]

 

“Min are you going to this night award,??”Sunggyu ask softly. Since the day, he had been too nice to be truth towards Min. Making Min confused with his change.

 

“Of course.. I’m your manager after all.” Min laughs to reduce the existed tension.

“Go with me and be my partner will you,??” Min’s eyes popped out. ‘This grumpy grandpa asking me to be his partner,? Is this world going to the end,?’ she asked herself.

 

“Heyy,..” Sunggyu pinch Min’s adorable chubby cheek.

“Will you,??”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

[Min’s p.o.v]

 

He’s singing oh so perfectly in the stage. His voice is the sign of perfection and I just couldn’t take my eyes off him. Just as a cue, our eyes meet and he keeps on looking in my eyes. He’s indeed the inhumanly handsome looking person in my eyes.

 

I dedicated the song that I just sing for the one that I love.”

Sunggyu said that from the stage. Don’t know why it makes my heart clench in pain.

‘He already have someone that he love..’

Suddenly, two man approaching me and leads me to the stage. Sunggyu held my hand tightly.

“Min,.. The song tittle is 41 days. I made it especially for you. For 41 days since I meet you,. I learnt new things. I learnt how to love. I learnt how to have a happy live. You shine my once dull live. I learn how to laugh sincerely. And now I realise that my heart earns for you. I love you and I’ll always do. Will you accept me and be the girl of my life,??”

My heart,. My innocent heart is beating loudly I’m afraid it might burst. The fans are cheering for me to say yes. But I keep my stoic face and look at him in disbelief.

 

“I know I always do wrong to you. I make you do anything I want but believe me. I do that to avoid falling too deep into you. But my heart seems to go against me. I love you,. Please accept me.. Don’t leave me.. I don’t want you to go with Woohyun. Please be mine..”

This time, he knelt in front of me. His left hand holds a bucket of flower and the right hands holds a ring.

“What’s this?" I’m just confused. Too confuse. Did he propose to me or what,??

 

“Just accept him Min-ah,!!”

An all too familiar voice of Woohyun is heard. He is actually shouting at his place from the back table. I bet it might be loud since the fans started to shout with him too. I smile.

 

“Fine then.. I’ll just go with yes,..”

“Thanks Min,.. Thank you so much.. I love you and you’re my everything.!!” And I can feel he lift me in his arms.

 

“I love you too Sunggyu,.” I whisper on his ears. Planting a small pecks on his cheeks. He then put me down and kiss me sweetly.

“You’re mine and mine only..” and he dove into my lips. Claiming it and kiss the breath out of me.. And the night is always will be the greatest night in my life.

 

 

[Woohyun’sp.o.v]

 

Hyung,.. You’re so dense. How can you don’t even realise that already fall in love with her since the first time you meet her. It’s not even 41 days love but more to 60 seconds one. I bet you wouldn’t even realise if I don’t do pretend to like her.. I mean show that I like her. I like her of course. But still she likes you more. So be prepared, whenever you waste her, I’m not hesitated to take her from you,…

 

 

 

 

A/N : This story is kind of crappy and cliche actually. Pardon my imagination. I write it all night and it just need to turn out this bad. Sigh,. I guess not writing for a few weeks really effect my writing skills. It's unedited also. So sorry for all the error.