Fanboy

Fanboy

“Oh my God!!! Oh My God!!! Dgsahgsdhasgdhag!”

So Noisy!” Taemin plugged his ear phone in his ears and turned the volume up.

“Ahhhhhh!!! I know! I know!!”

Damn, they are so noisy!” His mind shouted when he still can hear all those rubbish talk.

“Have you seen that? Damn, he’s so hot!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Ghghdfhgsdhfgshdfgshdfg!!!!”

Ahhhhhh!! Taemin! He’s so handsome! They are all handsome! I really wanted to go into a Cruise with this four Saints!”

He didn’t know how much self-control he did for not kicking his friend Sulli when the girl took off his earphone and shouted right in his ears. He sighed and he tried to plug the earphone again, but Sulli took it away and threw it away. Not literally of course.

“Gosh Taemin! You have to see him! I am sure you will going to fall in love with him right away.” The girl said while admiring the picture in her phone.

He acted as if he didn’t hear anything and continued reading his book. This was a daily scenario every morning in their classroom. Fangirls shouting everywhere. Playing their idol song again and again and again. Admiring their picture and harassing them through their videos. Dancing, singing, roleplaying and many more things that some people don’t normally do.

“Taemin look.” Sulli shoved her phone in his face and he saw the most popular idol right now.

CruiSaints.

Memebers: Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki and Choi Minho.

“Damn this Choi Minho! He will be going the death of me. Oh my God! Look at that cute smile. That sparkling eyes. Damn, he is so perfect! I can’t find a word to describe him.” Sulli strolled all her compilation of picture of Choi Minho.

He closed his book when he realized that reading in this situation will not going to work. “You just describe him as perfect. Why do you have to find any word?”

“No. No. Taemin. You don’t understand me; us. There is a word that is more perfect that the word “perfect” when describing an idol, when describing Choi Minho and CruiSaints

He sighed deeply as he turned to his friend. “I don’t understand and I don’t want to understand. You guys are always like this. Shouting and talking some rubbish talk. All I can understand in your nonsense conversation are the word: Oh my God! He’s so handsome! He’s so hot. He’s perfect! I wanna kidnap him, tie him in my room and him. Then after that everything else are blah blah blah.”

Sulli pouted and carefully place her phone in his pocket. “Nevermind. I don’t want to explain it to you. You will never understand anyway.” She turned to her back to grab something. “But, friend. Can I ask you a favor?”

“What?”

Sulli grabbed his hands and place some ticket in his hands. “Come with me.”

He stared at the ticket that was resting in his hands.

CruiSaints first concert

“No.” he gave back the ticket to Sulli.

“But—” She was cut when the bell rang and their teacher came in.



 

“Umma! I’m home!” He took off his shoes.

“Oh, Taemin-ah. You’re here? You some package that just came. I put it in your room.”

He ran as fast as he can to his room. He was already in front of his door and his heart was already beating so fast. With his trembling and excited hands, he slowly opened the door. And right there, beside his bed.

“Minho-yah!!!! I am home.” He ran and hugged tightly the guy’s life size stand.

That’s right. He hated fangirls. He hated Idols. He hated CruiSaints. He hated them because:

Fangirls all around the world was his rival, his mortal rivals. Even Sulli, his BFFFEAB (best friend forever, for eternity and beyond), she was still his rival. His number one rival. Some say, you have to be friends with your rivals. But that was bull for him. Rival is rival. End of discussion!

Idols. Other Idols. He hated them because they are not CruiSaints. That’s his only reason.

And of course. He hated CruiSaints, the four Saints that will go with you on a Cruise, because they are always giving him a heart attack in their every performance. He hated them because they ruined his whole existence and his sanity. He hated them because they were perfect, more than perfect. He hated them because he loved them so damn much.

But there was only one person who has his whole heart. Choi Minho. He’s the most popular member not just because of his good look and good physique, but also because of his good personality. Among the member he’s the one who’s always smiling and greeting fans with so much energy and happiness in his face.

He turned to the box that was in his bed. He carefully opened it and he felt like his heart was jumping when he saw all Minho’s merchandise.

“Oh my God!!!!! This is all perfect.” He pulled everything out in the box, and carefully place it in their right places without opening it. All his merchandise of Minho remained unopened expect that life size stand and his life size pillow.

After taking a picture of all his Minho’s merchandise, he sat in front of his computer, log into his blog and start to post it. It didn’t take long enough when some comments popped.

“Oh. My. God! Where did you get all of that merch? Ahhhh!! That was perfect! Hakjhsdfjksgag!”

“Die from envy all of you. But you will never ever get all this. Never” He mumbled while typing a reply.

AHDJASHDJAHSDJ!!! I know right! He was so damn perfect! But I am so sorry, I can’t say the place where I get all of this. So sorry!!”

He was still laughing from all the comments that was expressing their envy to him because of his exclusive merchandise when his mom called him.

“Taemin-ah! Get down! It’s dinner time. Your dad is here!”

He looked outside. He didn’t notice that it was already dark. Well, he was already used to it. Since this is his usual daily routine every day after school.

“Coming Umma!” He ran outside his room. He was already on his way to the kitchen when he saw the man sitting on their couch while playing some games in his phone.

“What are you doing here?”

The boy turned to him and smiled right away after seeing his face. He threw his phone on the couch and ran towards him!

“Taeminnie!!! I miss you!!” The boy said while choking from his tight hugs.

He tried to pull away, but the hug was so tight and the boy was taller and stronger than him.

“Hey, let me go! I can’t breathe!” He was acting as if he was coughing. “Mom! Help! He’s killing me!” He shouted when he saw his mom walking out from the kitchen.

“Owww. You guys really love each other. I can see hearts and flowers around you.” His mom said while watching them. “You should start planning your wedding.”

“Hey!! I said, let me go!” He bit the boy’s shoulder who immediately pull away.

“Ouch!”

“I asked you, what are you doing here, again?”

The boy smirked. He walked towards the old lady and place his arms around her.

“Your mom invited me since my manager was currently on a business trip.”

“Mom!!!”

“Shh. Shut up Taemin.” She smiled. “Come on Minho. Let’s eat.” She patted the boy beside her before he returned to the kitchen.

“Come on Taeminnie. You have to eat because you need some energy for tonight.” The boy winked at him before he followed Mrs. Lee to the kitchen.

Yeah. That was Minho. Choi Minho.

Choi Minho of CruiSaints.

The same Choi Minho in his room.

Oh, and also.

Choi Minho. His fiancé.



 

“Taeminnie. Come on. Let me in!”

He plugged his earphone and ignored the other that was knocking on his door for almost 20 minutes now.

“Taeminnie~~~” He called again using his cute voice. “Let me in.”

“Die Minho!” He shouted back and continue doing his homework.

When the knocking stop, he thought that Minho already gave up, but then the door knob turned and the door opened.

“I should have asked your mom earlier.” Minho said while closing the door behind him.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

Minho chuckled while looking around the room that was full of his poster. “You do really love me, don’t you?”

“Of course not! I love him! Not you!” He answered while pointing the life size stand of Minho.

“Ohhh. And you know that that man there is me.”

“He’s you, but he is not you.”

“Taeminnie, sometimes I am scared to talk to you.”

“I am not asking you to talk to me.” He put his attention in his book again ignoring Minho who was busy looking to his own posters and picture.

“If you want to hug me, you should have given me a call. This pillow is kinda creepy. And I am not even good looking here. They should have the picture in my milk commercial. I look fresh there.” He said while examining the pillow on the bed.

“Leave that alone. And can you just leave? I am trying to study.” He said without turning to the other.

He was still studying his book when suddenly Minho carried him, princess style and threw him in the bed.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” He tried to get up, but Minho laid beside him and pulled him back to the bed.

“But I want to sleep with you tonight.”

“W-what? You ert!” He said that but his heart was beating so fast and his face was red as a tomato.

“I said I want to sleep with you. Not to have . You’re the one who’s being ert, thinking something naughty.” The other said, smirking.

“Get off me Minho. I don’t want to sleep with you.” He took away Minho’s arms around him, but the other hugged him again this tighter.

“But I miss you.”

“I don’t care. I don’t want to sleep.”

“Then?” He eyed him with a naughty look. “Should we do something tonight?”

“Yeah, do something with yourself and die.” He said, but this time he didn’t struggle in Minho’s hug.

“But I already died once.”

“What?”

“I died when you took away my heart and when you start loving me.”

“Who said that I love you?”

“Me. Myself and I. I decided that we love each other.”

“You have some mental issue. Go seek for some help Minho.”

“Shouldn’t you be the one who should seek for help? If one of us has a mental issue. I am sure that’s not me that is you. Besides, you love that man.” He pointed his own stand. “That means you love me too.”

“That man is different from you.”

“What made me different from him?” Minho was playing his hair and it tickles him.

“Choi Minho of CruiSaints has a good manner. He’s sweet and always smiling. A good boy smile. And he is not naughty.” He smack the other’s hands, which is now playing his collar bone.

“That Choi Minho is fake.” He moved his face closer to the other’s neck and starting to it. “This is the real me. The Choi Minho who was deeply, madly in love you.”

He felt a thousand volts ran in his body when he felt Minho tongue in his neck. “M-minho. St—” Just before he can say the word stop, he heard Minho was already snoring. He was already sleeping while his face was buried in his neck. 

He bit his lips to stop from squealing. Yes of course he loved this man. So much. Besides, that’s the only reason why he loved his band. But he will never ever say that. He doesn’t want to eat his own word when they first met.

“I don’t like you. You’re a guy.”

He lifted his body and put his head in his hands while looking at the sleeping man beside him.

Though their mothers have been friends for a long time, he and Minho was not a childhood friend just like other, he just met Minho not long ago when his mother introduced him as his fiancé.

His mom and Mrs. Choi made a promise when they were young that they will be going to match make their kids in the future. And it didn’t stop them even if their kids turn to be a boy. They said that they were scared what we’re going to happen once they broke their promise. That’s why here he is, sleeping together with Minho.

And that was another thing, why he hated fangirls and CruiSaints. They were stealing his fiancé. They were stealing Minho away from him.

He laid back to the other side and buried his face in the crook of his neck until he fell as sleep as well forgetting that he has a homework to finish.



 

Days passed just like the normal days. Minho didn’t come to his house for almost a month now because he was busy in their preparation for their concert until that day when some news pop out about the most popular member of CruiSaints.

Choi Minho of CruiSaints spotted on a date with actress Yoon Hana.

“No, it can’t be. This is not true, not my Minho!” Sulli cried while they were on their lunch break. She was not the only one who said that statement today. “Taemin what should I do?”

Taemin didn’t answer because he was shocked as well. He was thinking if this is just some act because Yoon Hana has a new drama and was just seeking for some attention. Minho didn’t say anything about this. Well, it’s not they were talking about that.



 

When he got home that day, Minho was in his house, in his room to be exact. He threw his bag and he sat directly in front of his computer without looking at the other who was sitting in his bed.

“Hello Taeminnie.” Minho greeted him with an energetic voice. Just like how he usually greeted him.

He didn’t answer and continue to stroll to his blog. Making his mind busy while thinking does his followers knew that he was a guy? Some of them are calling him unnie, noona, senpai, sunbae-nim. He didn’t mention his gender in his profile. Only his age. He was thinking other irrelevant thing just to ignore Minho’s presence.

“Taeminnie? Is there any problem?” He noticed a worried tone in Minho’s voice, but he remained silent. “You saw the news.” It was more of a statement than a question. “You know it’s not true, right?”

He sighed, but he didn’t turn around. “I don’t really care if it’s true. You can date anyone you like.”

Minho chuckled and for some reason, he noticed that it was a bitter chuckle. “I kinda expecting that as an answer. But there’s still a part of me hoping that you care since it was Minho of CruiSaints. The one you care more than me.”

“Maybe you are right. If it was the Minho of CruiSaints that was asking that, I think I’ll gonna answer him that I don’t believe all those news.” He knew that he was being harsh to Minho but he can’t stop himself. He was pissed. Why does he have to be on a date with actress who has a crush on him? And he knew Minho know that.

He heard Minho taking a deep breath and he was feeling him his back. “I know that you’re just tolerating my presence just because you are CruiSaints fan. And I wanted to thank you for that. But I think I have to give up now for hoping that maybe someday you can love me too because I am Minho. The Minho who’s here standing in front of you. Not the one behind those TV screens. Not the fake Minho who you idolize.”

He continued typing on the keyboard with some rubbish talk with his follower when he felt Minho’s lips touched his cheek.

“Wh—” When he turned to Minho, he saw the sadness in his face.

“It’s okay. I understand you. I will going to stop appearing in front of you. But please don’t stop watching and being fans of CruiSaints. You are the only reason why I’m doing my best on stage. Because I know that you’re watching me.”

He just released the breath he was holding when Minho left the room. He walked to his bed and laid down while hugging Minho’s pillow.

“What should I do now? I think I really hurt him. But I was pissed and when I was pissed I can’t hide it and I get angry easily.” He buried his face in the pillow. “What do I do?”



 

“Taemin-ah. I know that it’s Saturday and you don’t have school. But you can’t just lay there all day. I’d rather see you in front of the computer. At least you’re learning new things even though it was just all about Minho.” His mom opened the curtain in his room, then she sat in his bed. “Is there any problem?”

“Umma. I think I cannot marry Minho anymore. He hates me.”

“What are you talking about Taemin? Minho loves you.”

“But—”

“Trust me love. He loves you. I know I promise that I am not going to tell you this, but he fell in love with you in first sight. I talked to my friend, his mom, that I didn’t have a girl child. We already talked to her that and its nonsense that we still continue that promise, but then Minho came to me and he said that he wanted to marry you. That he doesn’t care even if you’re a boy. He can’t give up everything to have you. Even his career.”

“Mom.”

“Just tell him how you feel about him. He’s been waiting for a long time you know.”



 

I am not dating Hana noona. We are just friend. To be honest, I am not on a date with her on that day. We just came there to grab some coffee and talk about some gifts. She was just asking my opinion because she said I am just like his boyfriend. You all know now that she has a boyfriend right? That means it is impossible for me to have a relation with her. Besides, I already have a fiancé. And I love that person with all my heart!”

After that interview, Taemin remained staring at the TV screen. His milk was already cold.

“Oh, that interview again?” His mom popped out from the kitchen.

“When was this broadcast?”

“Yesterday. I called you, but you were so busy.”

Minho loved him. He announced it to the whole word. And he was not scared for bringing that up.

He wanted to see him. In flesh.

“Umma. I’m going out.”

“If you wanted to talk to Minho, you don’t have to go out. He’s coming tonight.”



 

That night he waited for Minho. The other arrived just before they can have their dinner. And as soon as the door opened, he ran to him and hug him tightly.

“T-Taemin. I-I am happy that you are hugging me now, but I can’t breathe.” Minho said, but he still returned the hug.

“But you can’t die even if I do this right?” He asked while his whole body was still in Minho’s arms.

“Hmm?”

“Because you said you already dies when I took your heart away and when he started to love each other.”

Minho pulled him away, then he felt his forehead. “Are you in pain? Are you sick or something?”

He smiled widely. “Yeah. I am in pain. I am in pain for loving you.” He saw the shocked and confuse look in Minho’s face. He tip toed and place a quick peek in his lips.

“Taemin-ah. Let Minho eat first before you eat him.” He heard his dad say while walking to the kitchen.

“Let’s go.” He pulled the other in the kitchen.



 

They were currently on his bed. Minho was laying between his legs while playing the strands of his hair. He loved playing his hair. He said it soft and smelled nice.

“Taeminnie~. Do you really love me now?” He asked him.

He set aside his phone after posting something on his blog, then he looked at the other. “Yup. And love you already a long time ago.”

“Not because I am part of CruiSiants?”

“Well, that was still part of it. But I love more and most the Minho in front of me.” He cupped his face with his two hands.

“Really?”

He nodded and smiled widely. “Really?”

Minho also cupped his face and pulled it down to kiss his nose. “I love you Taeminnie~”

“I love you too.” He giggled when Minho touched his nose to his nose.

“So are you going to throw all of that?” He asked while looking at the pillow and the stand.

“Of course not.”

“Why not?”

“I spent so much money for that. I just can’t throw them away.”

“Okay, then don’t use them anymore.”

“Why not?” He grabbed the pillow and hugged it tightly. This is so fluffy and I can’t sleep without this.”

“But you already have me!”

“You’re not here everyday!” He shouted back then grinned. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous with this pillow.”

Minho pouted. “For all of my life, this is the first time I really wanted to kill a pillow.”

He laughed as he threw away the pillow. “Pado. You know no one can have me expect you. So don’t sulk anymore.”

Minho sat up in front of him and cupped his face. “So are you saying that I can have you now?”

“Maybe?” He giggled when Minho slowly placed his hands on the hem of his shirt.

“You can’t stop me now. I already asked for your mom’s permission and she said: He’s all yours.” He mimicked the way Mrs. Lee said it.

“But Minho. Promise me that you will not going to drop your career. I want you to be part of CruiSaints for a long time so that I can continue being your fanboy.” He pulled the other’s face closer to him. “Because that’s the only thing I can offer to you right now. To be your biggest and number one fan. To be your fanboy.” He said before he kissed him passionately.



 Oh my God.
What am I writing for this past few days?
February is approaching and it’s not doing me any good.
I felt like all the people around me are being too showy about their love life.
Leave me alone!!!
I don’t need all your romantic stuff.
If only I can kidnap one of our SHINee boys!
My valentine’s day will be perfect!
 
Anyway! Thank you for reading this one-shot. That doesn’t really make any sense. I just want to write a lot of fluff, this days to express my hated about valentine’s. kekekeke
Thank you again. And please please. Leave a comment. Even if it’s just a smiley I would really appreciate it. I really need some love >_<
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥KISS..KISS..KISS♥♥♥