No Matter What

No Matter What [One Shot]

I screamed. I cried as I looked at the man in front of me. He was my lover, and everything I have ever had. However, it was too late now. It was too late to finally say sorry. It was too late to hold him in my arms once again.

“Let me go,” I cried.

“I refuse to let you go, not right now, not ever!” He replied.

It was too late, there’s no way we could survive this. Everything was my fault. If I hadn’t started this mess, this he wouldn’t have been hurt. I should have trusted him. However, it was all too late for that. Despite that, he continued to protect me. Why was that?

“Why won’t you just give me up? After all that!?” I screamed.

“I never forgave you, but I never was able to stop loving you!” He yelled back.

“Wu Yi Fan! I’m telling you to save yourself!” I yelled.

“Huang Zi Tao! And I’m telling you I will never leave you!” He yelled back.

What was the use of this conversation anyways? We were going to die, no doubt about it. We had escaped that prison; we had watched our friends died in front of our eyes. What made me so important that I needed to survive? I had indirectly killed them. I had killed my very best friends with my experiment.

He then started coughing blood. He then reached for the side of his arm and attempted to cover something. However, I saw it. I saw the tattoo. The dragon was near. Everything was too late. I couldn’t even protect him. I couldn’t even save him! I couldn’t even save the one I loved.

It was too late though. I had lost of power a long time ago due to my greed and my selfishness for power.  I could tell the sky was turning darker by second. Dark clouds appeared and rain started to fall. He gradually was in more and more pain. I quickly scurried around to see if there was anything capable of stopping his pain, but I couldn’t find anything at all.

More tears fell from my eye and despite his pain, he tried to comfort me.

“T-this i-is n-n-oth… ing, so d-don’t worry a-about me,” He told me weakly patting my hair.

“Don’t lie to yourself!” I told him.

He then replied with a weak a smile and pulled me close for an embrace. He rested on my shoulder and then looked me directly in the face and kissed me. The kiss tasted like blood; however, I continued to kiss him.

What I didn’t know was that, that kissed was more than just a kiss. He gave up his live and power to save me. He fell onto my lap, and his pulsed slowed down into a halt. The final remaining light from my eyes disappeared. I did what I should have done a long time ago.

“Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one,” I said, beginning my spell.

 “I, Huang Zi Tao, as the ruler of Time Control, use my live and the sacrifice of my live to turn back the time, to 10 years ago, and erase my existence from this world,” I commanded as I held tightly onto his hand.

“Stopping the time, turn back the time, go back to the place where the story only has only begun,” I said, finishing the spell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>The World Where Time Turn Backed

I smiled as I kissed my girlfriend goodbye. Though she was an amazing girlfriend, I felt that something was off. Even though she was beautiful, a great cook, smart, and has great fashion sense, something didn’t feel right. I felt like I was missing someone, or something very important in my life.

She ended up breaking up with me. She said she felt like I was looking at somewhere far away and not at her anymore. However, she wanted to remain friends, so we still do talk. I didn’t understand what she said. On that day, she also gave me a present. She told me she was going to give it to me for Christmas, but she also was leaving the country to study over board.

The present she gave me was a dragon with huge wings. When I look at it, my heart for some reason hurts and I get dizzy. I didn’t know what it was, but occasionally when looking it, I cried without a reason.

That next night, I had a dream. There was a male in the dream who I did not recognize. However, I felt like I knew him all my life. I wanted to meet him, to find the male in my dreams that may fill the void in my heart.

I didn’t know how, but I didn’t know how. So I did was I knew I had to do. In my dream, I saw a scene; the male was sitting alone, while crying. So naturally I reached out my hand for him. He had rejected my hand at first, but he then held on to my hand.

I woke up. I did not recognize the place I was in. I was in a hospital, however everything seemed different. The male in front of me was in the hospital bed. I opened the window for some fresh air to find a world that I did not know of. It was a lot more advance, then I ever imagined.

When the male finally woke up, he didn’t recognize me, or remembered any of his memories. We had no clue whatsoever on whom he was either, except for his name: Huang Zi Tao and this notebook we had found on the table of the desk in the room.

Inside the book were lyrics, or a poem.

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power

The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you

The small and weak person, because of your love
Just like this for everything (my whole existence)
I changed the whole world

The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love
The me who thought that the end was the end
To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday
I think my love will continue on forever

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you
I open this book of memories and I open up your page
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you
The things that I met that winter

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear



As the days passed by, I got more and more used to EXOPLANET, the planet where I seemed to be living in. Soon enough, I’ve grown used to him to, and this time, I was sure, I never would leave this man no matter what would happen. It was too late. I had already fallen in love with him anyways.

No matter what, I will protect him.

No matter what, I will always love him.

My dear Tao.