How It All Happened

The Unwanted Bride

"Wife?" Kyungsoo repeated making sure he heard it right. Luhan just stared at the boys who's jaws has dropped as if they've seen a ghost. Pushing them aside Luhan's wife follow behind rolling her suitcase bowing to them although her Korean wasn't bad she can communicate a little with them.

Sitting on the sofa everyone gather around Luhan. "Spilled it out." Suho hissed sitting next to him waiting for an answer.

Luhan shot Suho a stared. "It's been only what? Three days and you got married? How?" Tao asked nudging Luhan who only shook his head. 

Push them away he grabs his wife's hand and sat her down beside him. "Meet my wife Lee JingMi." JingMi bow politely.

Everyone awkwardly bow back. "Nice to meet you all, I've seen you guys on T.V a lot these days." JingMi said and Sehun sat beside her. "Woah, that means we don't have to introduce our self to you right?" Sehun gave her a mischievous smile. 

Kris secretly kicks Luhan to get his attention, in fact he did. Kris mouth something towards Luhan and Luhan quickly tell him not to say anything about it. 

So far the first meeting between JingMi and EXO members went okay but some dislike her. Since they weren't similar with her just yet. 

"Do you think she force Luhan to marry her just so she can meet us and steal our stuff for fans?" Baekhyun whisper towards Kai who stared at JingMi. Thinking to himself, "She doesn't seem like she'll do such harm." He whisper back.

"Everyone looks so cautious about me." JingMi thought to herself playing with her fingers.

Luhan shook his head, "Guys let me tell you how it all happens." 

 

<>

 

"What?" Luhan scream when he heard what his parent just told him. He just got from Korea not too long ago. Maybe 14-15 hours ago and it was dinner already. 

"Now, now dear I know that you're not ready for this kind of thing yet but we have to do this because this is the last wish JingMi's parents has begged us before they left this world." Luhan's mother stated holding Luhan's hand.

"Ma, why don't you ever consider my feelings before you do something crazy like this?" Luhan angrily took his hand out of his mom's gripped.

Luhan's dad patted his back. "We thought about telling you earlier but you wanted to chase after your dreams so we decided to wait until you accomplish what you needed to. Now that you got what you wanted to do, Isn't it time for you to repay us as your parents? We only want what is best for you. Its our only wish, is for you to married JingMi." Luhan sigh in frustration.

JingMi hide behind the wall listening to Luhan's family talk. "I'm sorry Luhan." JingMi thought to herself sadly. "Its all my fault. I ruin your holiday an- No! I ruin your life.

"Why can't I just marry someone I love. I only see JingMi as my best friend and we've been separated for 7 years. I'm sure she had someone she loves." Luhan said out of irritations.

"JingMi come here please." Luhan's mother called. Her heartbeat was beating faster once she heard Luhan's mother calling her to go out. For the first time in a long while, JingMi was really going to meet Luhan.

They both changed, they both aren't close anymore.

Luhan sat madly down on the sofa touching his phone as JingMi peak out a little before walking towards Luhan's mother's side. "Ni hao ma lu gege." JingMi was wearing a yellow dress with floral design. She bow towards Luhan and Luhan look up from his phone he was a bit stunned and taken a back when he saw JingMi. 

JingMi's outfit

"She looks different, She sure did change a lot. She was never had this kind of style in her before or even had a girly like figure. She was too tomboy to even have a boyfriend either." He thought as he stared at JingMi from head to toes. 

"Look our Lulu is already in love." His mother teased snapping him back to reality. "Ma, I'm not going to marry her." Luhan look away.

JingMi smile a little, She understand his feeling. "Aunty, its okay you don't have to force Luhan to get marry with me." JingMi suggest as Luhan stared at her. 

Luhan's father got angry. "If you don't want to marry JingMi then your dreams end here. Its your decision whether you want to continue as a singer or give up your dreams and their will be no marriage." Luhan's mouth dropped.

"How can you two do this to me when I just got back from Korea? If I know this kind of things will happen I wouldn't even bother to come back anymore." Luhan yelled and storm off to his room.

-Later that night-

Standing in front of the door JingMi was still thinking if she should knock or just leave him alone. Sighing without any second thoughts she knocks on his door. Aish why did I do that? She thought to herself.

The door suddenly swing open. There's stood Luhan dress up in his Pajamas pants and a dark blue v-neck shirt. He still looks mad, "What do you want?" He said it coldly.

"u-ummm, A-about the marriage thing, I'm really sorry." JingMi bowed and Luhan rolled his eyes. "As if your words would solve anything. I have no choice but to marry you. You must be happy right?" Luhan smirked but it wasn't the kind of smirk it was more like a mean and cold smirk.

"A-all I can say is s-sorry, I can't do much to help you at all." JingMi stutters. Luhan cross his arms, "Is that all you need to say? Cause I'm tired and want to rest now." JingMi nodded her head and return to her room.

<>

"Ahhh, so you two are childhood friends?" Lay asked and Luhan just nodded his head without any words. "What about Ch-" Sehun was cut off by Suho who smacks his head to not talk about it.

"I see, well good luck with facing Soo Man tomorrow about this whole marriage thing." Kyungsoo said walking to the kitchen to cook.

"Now that's the thing I'm scared of." Luhan uttered.

 


Hopefully you all like this chapter so far^^

First chapter of the day :D

Thanks for subscribing <3