Plots

Power of Music~~ Girl Group! Apply now!

Plot 1

Loud, sassy, and Classy. She always speaks her mind and is a born leader.

She is always shy around boys and has an extremely short temper but denies her "Hotheadedness".

She is knows what is right and has the heart of a dragon and the powers of a Phoenix.

[Unavailable author]

Plot 2

Sweet, responsible, and sensible. She always know how to keep the other members on task.

She is basically the Umma of the group and will treat everyone younger than her like a child.

She loves her friends and with the grace of a swan and the powers of the hydra.

[Available]

Plot 3

Cute, Smart, and optimistic. She spends her time eating candy dancing and teaching.

She is the second youngest and hates being called kid or short. 

She is the shortest and hates that fact but she doesn't have a problem with the other girls calling her short stack,

But it is only after she gets along with them.

Loving and caring with the Spirit of a tiger and the powers of a Harpie.

[Available] cannot be maknae^^^^

Plot 4

Shy, soft, and sensitive. She is the one that avoids most conversations.

She has a wonderfully bright outlook on life and a very pure-heart.

Animals and plants are her favorite things and she can always be found outside.

As soft and light as a feather, With the soul of an angel and the powers of the Pegasus.

[unavailable co-author] 

Plot 5

Strong, sarcastic, and charismatic. She is known for her boyish charm and beautiful voice.

Always around to help the other members in need she is always happy to make others smile and laugh.

Strong willed and stubborn always getting what she wants.

A great friend, with the mind of a genius and the powers of griffin.

[Unavailable]

Plot 6

Wise, understanding, and humble. Always knowing how to get the others out of a tight situation.

She always has a plan for everything she does and has been that way since she was young.

Most people that don't know how humble she is would think that she was a self-proclaimed all knowing brat.

But with her heart of gold, With the speed of a wolf and the powers of the sphinx.

[Available]