Decision

What Do You Call It?

It has come to my attention, everyone wants me to contuine this story and after trying to do the story again. It's a fail. I am so ing sorry. But in exchange for me being the worse author known to AFF, I have came up with three stories I am willing to do and I am giving you the option of picking out what I am going to do next and it would be out by the lastest Thursday on next week. I would give it in earlier. But I am saying...at least by Thursday, one of these story will be out. 

 

Vote! I will check the result periodically! 

 

Option 1:

Tell Me Fortune Teller:

      Mark Tuan doesn't believe in magic and destiny. But Jackson does. Which kind of explains why Mark was here, standing in front of the JYP State University's newly named Fortune Teller, JB. In Mark's mind JB is con-artist who is scamming poor college student out of their money claiming that he could find out any answers to any question about the future and even, if you're lucky, help you achieve a successful future. So why was he here in front of Room 206, JB's room, if he honestly didn't believe in JB? Because Jackson was sick and tired of seeing Mark alone and so into his work. Mark needs to find his true love or at least his next fling. Plus it wouldn't hurt Jackson if he ends up finding his next mess around...not his true love, he wasn't ready for that. Not just yet.

Is JB a fraud or not? Find out...

Couples:

JJ Project ( JB & JR )

Bamark ( Bam & Mark )

Bamson ( Bam & Jackson )

Markson ( Mark & Jackson )

Bamyeom (Bam & Yugyeom)

 

Feelings: I am excited for this one but a lot of thought would need to go for it.

 

Option 2:

Baby Sitter:

      Bambam has been Mark's neighbor ever since he was born and Bambam swears that from the moment he laid eyes on Mark, he fell in love with him. So when Bambam's older brother had issue in college located in Thailand Bambam's family left to Thailand in a heartbeat leaving Bambam and his younger sister in Mark's hand, the baby sitter. Mark was doing a great job, amazingly, actually. Enough for him to get hired even after Bambam's parent came back and honestly Mark enjoyed the job despite Bambam's forward approach and odd but cute flirting. But once Mark got a scholarship for a high school in California, he was off to Cali leaving Bambam alone.

      Four years later Mark returns back to Korea to find out Bambam is still his next door neighbor and the little boy he used to baby sit isn't the same body anymore. Bambam is more open. Bambam is more mature. Bambam is more ual. Damn that. Bambam is ual and Mark doesn't know how he feel about this. How could he? When the last thing he remember Bambam being was a cute little boy with a shy smile, lit pink cheeks, and weird stuttering problem.

Couples:

JJ Project ( JB & JR )

Bamark ( Bam & Mark )

Bamson ( Bam & Jackson)

Bamyeom ( Bam & Yugyeom)

Bamjae ( Bam & Youngjae)

Markson ( Mark & Jackson )

 

Feelings: I'm okay with this one.

 

Option 3:

Opps, Wrong Number:

     Mark got into a real bad fight with his girlfriend, Suzy, so after two days of not contacting her, he finally decides to call her up. Problem? He called the wrong number. He wasn't sure how he did it. He was damn sure he finger clicked the number "4" not "8" but hey he doesn't really regret it. This voice sound nice. The owner of this voice was cleaver and fun. He was flirty. He was playful. He wasn't gay but damn, Mark enjoyed talking to this person. This person being Bambam. Or so he says. Mark was pretty sure Bambam wasn't his name but he was fine with the name because Bambam didn't know Mark real name either. It was a game for the both. Yet it was a game that Mark was willing to lose in if he got the chance to actually meet...Bambam...

Couples:

JJ Project ( JB & JR )

Bamark ( Bam & Mark )

Bamson ( Bam & Jackson)

 

Feeling: Kind of nervous on trying this.