level 5

Uke Revolution

"Chanyeol hurry up!" Baekhyun barked at his abused seme who was tripping over his bags. 

The seme only glared at the uke stomping his foot and dropping all the bags that he payed for. The stupid uke was broke.. or he had no money. Isn't it impossible to be broke when you never had money in the first place? 

"No." 

Baekhyun glared at his seme. "Yah! mr. Seme I thought we had to meet up with your friends? Why are you being so dumb!" 

Chanyeol scoffs, "Please.. They won't need to meet you. You're just a bratty uke." 

Baekhyuns jaws harden, "Fine. Just leave. I'll find my way home by myself." The uke starts to walk away before Chanyeol calls out his name once more. He looks back thinking that he'll give up and just follow him but instead, "Don't come home. You don't belong there." C

 

Baekhyun never looked back. 

 

 

 Chanyeol thew the stupid bags in the back of his car. Why would you take the clothes even though you've basically thrown out your uke? Simple. Because he bought expensive clothes, so he'll need to return them for a refund.

Why not to it now? Because he's late and annoyed. Plus, he just wanted to vent to his friends who's probably going to ignore him but.. oh well. 

 

 

Baekhyun's eyes roamed his surrondings. He had no idea where the hell he was. He squinted what the hell is a food court? All around him was people carrying things on plastic trays. When someone walked by there was a wonderful smell that made his stomach growl. 

He walked around looking for stores that he found yummy. In blinking light a sign was practically hypnotizing him to buy from them. He read it EXO'S UKE ICE CREAMU.

The ice cream was all lined up in its glory. His mouth was watering at the sight of it. 

"What would you like?" The employee asked. Baekhyun read his name tag, "Anneyong Yeeshing!" 

The man chuckled, "Yixing." 

"Anneyong uke Yixing!" Baekhyun said happily. 

Yixing let out a cute laugh, "Anneoyng un-named seme!" 

Baekhyun blinked before sighing, "I'm an uke.." 

Yixing grabbed his head and twisted his head to examine his neck. Baekhyuns face turned red from embarasement and the passerbys started to whipser. He let go in shock and practically pulled Baekhyun over the counter before throwing him into the back room despite the screams from him. 

 

Baekhyun found himself in a room with 4 other unkwon boys, but judging from the barcodes on thier necks they're ukes. Yixing whispered to a brown haired doe eyes uke and if it was even possible his eyes got larger. 

The 3 boys stared at Baekhyun as if he was a subject. They all nodded and stared again. 

"Yah! What's your problem?!" Baekhyun screams. 

A blonde uke with doe eyes stared at him, "Yah.. are you really the 5th class uke?"

Baekhyun looked at them in shock. "How did you know?" 

The brown haired doe eyes boy pointed at the bar code on his neck, "We can see our barcodes.. but it's almost impossible to see yours."

As if on instict Baekhyun put a hand over his neck where he was sure his barcode was. The uke chuckled and extended his hand, "I'm Do Kyungsoo.. I'm sure you don't know him, but I'm Jongins uke."

The blonde uke was next to introduce himself, " Xi Luhan! I'm my hunnies beloved uke~" Baekhyun saw Yixing pretend to gag. 

A man who strangely resembled a bazoi was up next, "Kim Minseok but call me Xiumin! Uke of the number one troll Chen!"

Next to introduce was a tall uke whos eyes resembled a panda. The uke eyed him suspiciously, "I'm Tao. Kris' uke." 

Yixing jumped in and smiled, "I'm Yixing! My seme is probably the most normal one out of all the semes. His name is Suho~" He cooed. 

Baekhyun cleared his throat, "I'm Byun Baekhyun!"

"Who's your seme?" Tao asked. 

He hesitated, "Park Chanyeol.. he's an . But whatever I can survive without him." 

"No you can't! Espically not now!" Xiumin screamed. 

Baekhyun looked back shocked. 

 

"You're a young uke! You need to be with your seme! If not you get really sick and then you might die-" Baekhyun didn't hear the rest. His eyes closed and his body fell. 

 

 

As Chanyeol walked up the drive way to Suho's house where they all planned to meet up his body felt a cold shiver. He looked around to see nobody. He walked inside ignoring his brain screaming a familliar name.