Chapter 19 - From KIM to CHO part 1

We Got Married plus One

 

 

          Super Junior is now getting ready for their up coming new album. And they also getting ready for the return of their best leader, LeeTeuk. And because of this KyuHyunis now excerting more efforts to practice their dance routin, well because he himself knows that his dance skills is not that great like his ShinDong Hyung and EunHyuk Hyung. And then he also need to practice some of their songs as one of the in-charge as part of the vocal group.

        Like today, Super Junior has been practicing for 4 hours non-stop, so HeeChul told them to take some rest and his dongsaeng cheer because of that. So while they all resting and eating some snacks, KyuHyun receive a very important call.

 

(KyuHyun) yeoboseo?

(Man) yeoboseo Kyu, are you busy?

(KyuHyun) Rui Hyung, how are you?

(Rui) I'm fine... hey can you see right now?

(KyuHyun) well I'm actually right now, do you need anything Hyung?

(Rui) well the truth is I've got goog news to you...

(KyuHyun) and that is?

(Rui) remember the thing you ask me before? I got the papers here now and ready for you...

(KyuHyun) Ohh thank you Hyung... okay can you wait for me at ___ cafe after 1 hour?

(Rui) okay I'll meet you there in 1 hour, see you there Kyu.

(KyuHyun) yeah see you there Hyung and again thank you.

 

          So KyuHyun ask premisions to all his Hyung if he can go first because his meeting someone important. And since some of his Hyungs have other commitments and schedule to attend to so they let him go, and also to rest more. So after 1 hour KyuHyun to the ---- cafe to meet his Rui Hyung, where he saw seating near the window. So before he go to his hyung place he orther some cakes and ice coffee for him and Rui.

 

(KyuHyun) hey Hyung...

(Rui) hey Kyu, nice to see you again.

(KyuHyun) nice to see you too Hyung.

(Rui) Kyu, remember the favor you ask to me before...?

(KyuHyun) deh Hyung. You said the papers is now okay?

(Rui) well it was hard at first because you are single. But the court saw that tou are capable to give him all his needs and can bring him a good life he deserve. And they also saw that you love you give and do your duty with all your heart. So in the end the court agree and give you his full custody.

(KyuHyun) really Hyung? wow this is indeed a good news...

(Rui) So here's all the papers that you need and it say that he is now part of your family.

(KyuHyun) wow I'm excited to him now. When can I meet him?

(Rui) any time you are ready...

(KyuHyun) so can we meet him now Hyung?

(Rui) sure we can Kyu... but can we finish our food first? *and they both laugh at each other*

 

          So after they eat they both go. Then Rui call someone to tell him that he and KyuHyun will go there to meet him and if they can will get him home. So after a few minutes of driving they arrive at their destination. Then Rui ask Kyu to wait for him at the lobby while he was talking to the director and to let him know about the court decisions for their pettitions. After waiting 15 minutes Rui came out of the room smiling and come near Kyu to tell him that the Director ask someone to take him and get him ready so KyuHyun can bring him home.

 

(KyuHyun) I'm excieted to him Hyung...

(Rui) I can see that... hahaha

(KyuHyun) hahaha I just really miss him Hyung... *then someone call him*

(HyunHee) AAAAAAPPA!!!! Kyu Appa!!

(KyuHyun) hey HyunHee baby...

(HyunHee) *run to him appa's embrace* Kyu Appa... I miss you so much...

(KyuHyun) I miss you too baby...

(HyunHee) so appa... you come here to play with me again?

(KyuHyun) well actaully I'm not here to play with you...

(HyunHee) *knot his forehead* what do you mean appa?

(KyuHyun) well you see my Baby HyunHee, Appa always miss you

(HyunHee) hmmm...?

(KyuHyun) so from now on you will going to live with me...

(HyunHee) so you will be my real Appa?

(KyuHyun) yes baby... from now on I will be your real Appa.

(HyunHee) wow so I have a father now...

(KyuHyun) yes HyunHee you have... from now on you will be Cho HyunHee.

(HyunHee) yehey yehey... but appa who is he?

(KyuHyun) oh he is my friend... he is Rui samchon he is the one who help me so that you can be my real son.

(HyunHee) wow... really?

(KyuHyun) yes HyunHee

(HyunHee) *bow his head* Rui samchon thank you for helping my Appa.

(Rui) hahaha your welcome... you are such a good boy.

(HyunHee) *smile widely to Rui*

 

          After helping and collecting all HyunHee's things they all go. The Rui and KyuHyun say their goodbye to each other, and also KyuHyun say his thanks to Rui who help him in the papers for HyunHee's adoption. After Rui left them, KyuHyun and HyunHee go the mall supermarket to buy some grocery food before they go to new apparment KyuHyun brought 2 weeks ago. Then when they arrive at the appartment KyuHyun show HyunHee his own room and help him to fix his things in the cabbinet and his toys in the other corner. Then KyuHyun call to a restaurant to order something to eat, and while waiting he put and arrange the things they buy in the supermarket while HyunHee is watching the TV. Then KyuHyun call SeoHyun...

 

(KyuHyun) *call his Hyunnie*

(SeoHyun) yeoboseo?

(KyuHyun) yeoboseo... Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) oppa... I miss you...

(KyuHyun) I miss you too baby... so much...

(SeoHyun) so where are you honey?

(KyuHyun) I'm here at the appartment right now.

(SeoHyun) oh so you're done with your practice?

(KyuHyun) yes baby. so where are you?

(SeoHyun) well I'm at the dorm right now. It's our rest day. today and tomorrow.

(KyuHyun) would you like to go here and spend some time with me?

(Seohyun) I love too oppa. I love to spend my rest day with you.

(KyuHyun) me too baby... me too...

(SeoHyun) okay baby wait for me okay?

(KyuHyun) okay Hyunnie baby...

 

 

to be continue....