Make over

dalshabet vs exo

In Serri's house

"Why did you drag me here, Serri-ssi?"

Woohee was confused by Serri's actions

"Ok, I've a little annnouncement to make. I intend to make Woohee as one of Dal shabet member to replace Viki unnie"

"Why?"

Jiyul was confused of the sudden decision and blurted out the question

"It's just to make us back with 6 members and not 5, so how is this?"

"We're not against this but with this look of hers, I can't be sure of"

Serri gave a little smirk

"An hour later, I'll show you my greatest invention then all of you gathered here."

Everyone went out of the room waiting to see what Serri's invention was

"Woohee, you've been bully for the past 10 years plus already and its a time to change this situation"

"How?"

"Well? Do you trust me?"

"Erm......Yes?"

"Ok, then close your eyes. Everything would be fine after an hour"

Serri started out taking off the spectacles, trying out the different blushes for her. Testing out which colour was suitable for her, after her few tries she finally work out and did a light make up for Woohee suitable to wear it to school. Then she started to do her hair, straightening her hair, dying her hair with brown and did a little t also.......

"It's been an hour already, Serri hasn't come out yet. Shouldn't we sneak in to take a look?"

Ah Young asked the members

"Of course, then let's go"

All of them tip-toed slowly and quietly to the room, tried opening the door, Gaeun then took a look but Serri opened the door suddenly causing them to fall over

"Seems like I've made you guys interested in my little invention, come in and have a look"

When all of them went in, never they would thought Woohee could be so pretty after the make over.

"Then do you guys think Woohee could be in our group?"

All of them nodded their heads endlessly giving a yes to them

"Woohee, let me welcome you to our group. I'm Serri, the leader, Jiyul, Ah Young, Gaeun and Subin"

Serri introduced the members to Woohee and it seems she's still shy

"Woohee, I know we're same age but I wanted to know which month you were born to know whether are you older than me"

"Stop poking my injures, I know I'm old"

In the group Subin was the oldest since her birthday was in February

"November"

"Maknae!"

All of them said it at the same time

"Let's go back to school as their detention should be over soon and give them a little surprised"

"Call!"

All of them agreed on it except...

"Woohee, if you don't have the courage then we'll give you the courage"

At this time, Woohee felt very guilty towards the members especially Serri. The better they treat her, the more the guilt she feels. As time passes by second, the nervousness in Woohee increases. There are lots of worries in her head, worrying how would people see her with a look of her.

At this time Exo came out of the detention room

"Freedom!"

Chanyeol was happy to be free from doing nothing.

"Guys, those girls are here to poke fun again."

12 of them turned to look at them

"Looks like we came at a good timing"

"What do you want?"

"What's with the fierce tone? I just want to show you guys, our last member."

Serri dragged Woohee out of the crowd

"From now onwards, Woohee will joined us to fight against Exo"

Exo didn't say a single thing, they didn't expect Woohee could become so pretty. They were stunned by her sudden transformation