Out on a Date

My Arrogant Husband and Our Perfect Family (Bonus Chapters for the Serie Called Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkwang and Yoo Sung Eun - Love Virus

You woke up the next day feeling the sunrays pressing through the curtains that were covering the window. You nuzzled your face deeper in the pillow wanting keep as much light away from your face as possible, but it seemed like Howon wanted you to wake up.

“Jagiya” He cooed lowly and you pouted in response telling him to leave you be. During the weekends you would sleep in so you had enough strength for the rest of the week. But today was supposed to be your day according to Howon and he didn`t want to miss a minute of it. “You need to get up” He placed his hands on either side of your waist and squeezed it slightly making you squeal. He knew how sensitive you were when it came to tickling and he chuckled hearing your muffled squeal.

You finally removed your face away from the pillow completely and opened your eyes seeing Howon staring back at you. “Get up and get fresh. Today I am in charge of breakfast” He ruffled your already messy hair and got up from bed making you surprised. This was after long that Howon volunteered to take care of breakfast. Usually you were always the one that took care of everything at home.

With a smile plastered on your lips you saw your husband putting on a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants as he would sleep in his boxers only. “I`ll be waiting for you downstairs” He sang before leaving the room and closing the door.

You threw the blanket off you and laid on the bed with your arms and legs spread taking in the whole space of your king sized bed. It wasn`t every day you could lay like this and it felt good. You closed your eyes and seized the moment only to realize you couldn`t be like this for too long or else Howon would get tired of waiting. So with a huff you finally got up and freshened yourself and headed out of the room sniffing in the scent of omelet.

You headed down the stairs and saw the kids already sitting by the dining table eating quietly, but greeting you in unison the moment they laid their eyes on you. “Good morning, omma!” They greeted and you grinned as you walked past them ruffling the youngest one`s hair.

“Good morning, sweethearts” You saw Howon`s back and walked up to him circling your arms around him from behind while resting your head on his warm broad back. “Good morning to you, handsome” You whispered lowly to him making him chuckle. You let go of him and stood by his side and the moment he looked at you, you pecked his lips and he couldn`t help himself but grin like a fool.

“Good morning to you too, sunshine” He winked.

“We`re right here” Eunmi hollered thinking it was gross to see her parents interacting in a way they shouldn`t be doing in front of their kids. Your eyes locked with Howon and both of you laughed at the eldest comment.

“So, what are the plans for tonight?” Your curiosity had taken over and you wanted to know what Howon had in mind, when he was telling you he would treat you like a princess today.

“You`ll see” He lowly spoke with his amusing voice and you rolled your eyes knowing he wouldn`t reveal anything to you.

“I know we`re going out”

“Bingo” He answered. “But you`re not getting to know more than that” You pouted but gave in, it would nice to have someone else taking the control for once.

After eating your breakfast you headed to your room trying to look for an outfit to wear, but when you didn`t know where you were going you didn`t know what to wear. “Yeobo!” You hollered.

“Yeah?” You heard him holler back, you knew he was busy doing the dishes since the kids were taking care of the house.

“I don`t know what to wear”

“I`ll be there in a minute” He voiced back and you slouched on the bed waiting for your husband to arrive. Within a few minutes he entered the room with a towel in his hand which he wiped his hands with.

“I have no idea what I am supposed to wear” Howon threw away the towel inside the dirty clothes basket that was inside your room and looked through your clothes. He grinned big time seeing the perfect outfit.

“This will do” He held a dress before your eyes and you nodded. “With black high heels not the white ones” He advi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter