Principal`s Office

My Arrogant Husband and Our Perfect Family (Bonus Chapters for the Serie Called Marrying Mr. Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beenzino - Relation

Howon was having a great time with his friends when his phone suddenly rang and he furrowed his brows seeing that the kids school was calling. He got up from his chair and walked away from the boys. “I need to take this” He excused himself and picked up his phone.

“Lee Howon, speaking”

“Hi, this is Mrs. Seo calling. Your son is at the principal`s office for causing trouble. Is it possible if you or your wife could pay a visit?” Howon`s eyes rounded and he mouthed a curse thinking it was enough with his son going to the principal`s office. This was his third visit within two weeks and Howon was getting tired of it.

“I`ll give my wife a call and we`ll work out who drops a visit” He hung up the phone and sighed while shaking his head. “I don`t get this boy” he muttered while dialing your number.

“Hey, jagiya” He greeted the moment you picked up. “Are you busy?”

“I am heading over to the kids school, why?” You replied back.

“I know you won`t like this, but Daehyun is at the principal`s office once again. You better pay a visit”

“What? Again?!” You shrieked on the phone making him push his phone away from his ear for a brief second. “Argh…I don`t understand that boy…can`t he obey the school`s rules for ones” You continued your rant and Howon tried calming you down.

“Jagiya, I know you`re mad but taking it out on me won`t get you anywhere. So I suggest you go and check on your son and try figuring out what he is in trouble for this time”

“Oh no, I can`t mister” You retorted quickly making him furrow his brows.

“Why?”

“Because I am attending Yeonhwa`s soccer match and I have to give Eunmi her ballet dress so you have to go” Howon covered his face with his palm thinking this would be his one day he could spend with his friends, but then again his kids were his first priority.

“Arasso. I`ll go” He whined on the phone and hung up turning to his friends. “I need to go. My son is in trouble again” he huffed and the guys knew what he was talking about and let him leave.

--

“Annyeounghaseyo” Howon bowed the moment he stepped inside the principal`s office. There he noticed his son sitting on a chair before the principal`s desk. His back was slouched making his uniform wrinkly and Howon could see clearly that his son wasn`t bothered by the fact that he probably would get punished for his acts.

“Sit down, Mr. Lee” The principal spoke and Howon agreed immediately placing himself beside his son. He gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter