➟ Trainees

( Sunlight ) - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group { Mentored by EXO } ➟ Apply Open

The following people were and are considered to be part of the project group that is Sunlight. But who will SM Entertainment choose to be mentored by EXO?

 

This doesn't necessarily mean they're chosen for the story... There'll be more applicants ^^

 

( If you want to view their app, then click the picture :P )

Character name
face claim
love interest
mentor

splintered ~ xoxo

BlackRose001 ~ xoxo

daybreak1614 ~ xoxo

 

 

 

 

 



kwon minjee a.k.a b-rose
park sora
kai
kai

splintered ~ BlackRose001's character!!!!! and she's one of my co-authors...so i have to like her, right? XD 

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there everyone ^^ So..this is my character! Hope you all like her >.<

daybreak1614 ~ Your character's amazing, bby o/ Sunlight's dancing machine is here

 

 

 

Choi hee sun a.k.a terra
park hwan hui
sehun
sehun

splintered ~ daybreak1614's character!!! I'm also required to like her character :P YAYYYYY!

BlackRose001 ~ I can´t wait to see daybreak1614´s app ^^ So excited :D

daybreak1614 ~ xoxoYes, yes people! This is my Heesun, my current favorite chara. o/ Hope you like her.

 

 

 

 



yu chae rin a.k.a chang
mISS A'S JIA
CHANYEOL
LAY

splintered ~ hello hatterlymad! thanks for being the first applicant! can i just say... I LOVE THAT DOGGGGG! IT'S SO FLUFFY! Thanks again for applying :) I don't think I really found anything wrong but then again... this is my first applyfic :P

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there ^^ Thank you for being the first applicant! It hink that your app was good, Thanks for fixing everything, ok? ^^ Good luck~~

daybreak1614 ~ xoxoHey there o/ So there is nothing that I can point out for you to change. Good luck!

 

 

 

lee choiska a.k.a choiska
yoon eun hye
kris
d.o

splintered ~ annyeong meonggg ~ thanks for applying! ^^ You're character seemed cute and OMG! She's Ravi's best friend :O

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ So...even tought your personality was short, it explained really well. Hum... I think that what you should do is add more stuff to the trivia: likes, dislikes, hobbies, feras, habbits, ok? By the way, Kris real age is 23(outside of Korea) and in November will do 24. In Korea he is older ^^ That´s it! Good luck girl~

daybreak1614 ~ Everything's good bby o/ Good luck!

 

 

 

choi seul ra a.k.a seul yeon
park ji hyun
xiumin
luhan

splintered ~ HELLO!! Her parents died?! :O Poor her!! But on the plus side... her cousin is Siwon XD Thanks for applying.

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~So...You app is good. Ok?Thanks for fixing everything. Good luck~

daybreak1614 ~ Hello there o/ So I will talk to you about her singing, dancing and rappinmg twins. Don't you think that her talent twins are a bit too much for her position?  Change Ailee for her first talent twin and add the back-up. Add the back-ups for her dancing and rapping twins. And can you change CL? She's a bit too good. And change Boa too.

 

 

kim hye rim a.k.a hyerim
hello venus' yoo ara
lay 
xiumin

splintered ~ HI! Thanks for applying! I think your app was cool but there was one thing I didn't get... If she's 20, then how was she born in 1998? /confuzzled. o_O

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ So... I can already imagine, MinJee trying to corrupt the mind of her innocent unnie. Haha! I liked your character. Thanks for fixing and good luck~

daybreak1614 ~ Everything's good about your application so for me, don't change anything.

 

 

jung ji hyun a.k.a jei
nine muse's moon hyuna
luhan
luhan

splintered ~ You wrote a lot :O I'm just speechless right now.... Did you really find my storyline so interesting? Well... I guess you'll be pleased to hear that there weren't any mistakes with your app! Thanks ^^

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~Girl, Girl, Girl, you love me~ (my version of GOT7 music XD). I love, love, love your app. Really detailed and complete. You and Luhan would be amazing together. I can already imagine ^^ Good luck girl~

daybreak1614 ~ Everything is perfection o/ There is nothing that you must change.

 

 

 

sinyoung choi a.k.a emerald
ryu hye ju
baekhyun
d.o

splintered ~ Woah! She's adoptedddd! I don't think anyone else said they were adopted ~ Just saying :) Thanks for applying! I found your app quite enjoyable ^^

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ So..your app is really interesting, Thanks for fixingit ^^ Good luck~

daybreak1614 ~ Nothing's bothering me in your app so good luck

 

BYUN HANEUL a.k.a. kari
kara's goo hara
d.o.
baekhyun

splintered ~ OHIO! Thanks for applying... ^^ And I'm pretty sure daybreak1614 said everything already :) Thanks again!

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ So...I think that co-author Daybreak1614 has already said everything. Please ix that and it will be good ^^

daybreak1614 ~ Hey there, thanks for applying. Okay, I'm so sorry if I will sound so harsh but that's the way I will comment to your char. So how did she got an English name and a Japanese name? Yes, I will accept the Japanese name but the English one? I don't see the reason on why on Earth will she have a English name when she didn't lived in English-countries like United Kingdom and United States which is unlike my chara who was born and raised in United Kingdom. So, erase the English name. Second, the correct syllabication of Haneul is Ha-Neul, not like Han-Eul. If yo'll say that I am wrong, you're the one who's wrong since I am a Filipino - Korean and I know it since Haneul is my mother's Korean name. So, the nicknames 'ByunHan', 'Eullie', 'Hany Bunny' and 'Han' must be changed to 'ByunNeul', 'Neullie', 'Neullie Bunny' and 'Neul'. Third, when did Baekhyun's family lived in Japan? I never heard anything about this so please her birthplace into somewhere in Korea, not Japan. Fourth, how did she became a fluent speaker of Japanese and English? If she is fluent in Japanese, she must lived in Japan for a long time like she is there for her studies. And I can't accept her fluency in English since she didn't lived in a English-speaking country. If you want to include English onto her languages, put conversational not fluent. Fifth, how did she got the best aegyo when her chosen face-claim doesn't look like it? And fyi, my chara is the aegyo master of Sunlight. Sixth, her chosen singing twin is too strong. Ailee is the one that will be suited for Chen's mentoree since Chen is the power vocalist. So changhe Ailee to Gummy Park or Luna. Her dancing twin is too strong too. Did you know that Luna was accepted to SM because of her dnacing skill? And tbh, she's the main dancer of f(x) along with Victoria. So change her dancing twin to people like Krystal or Seohyun. So please change and fix your application.

 

 

 

 

SONG JINHEE A.K.A. JENNY
DO HWEJI
D.O.
CHEN

splintered ~ HI! I agree with my co-authors! Yeah... I don't think I'm good with critisizing people... Not that I'm nice but I don't know how o_O Thanks for applying! OH! And Baro :O

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ once again co-author daybreak1614 said everything, but! I think that you should also had more trivia to your character ^^

daybreak1614 ~ xoxoHello, thanks for applying. So I'm gonna talk to you about her languages and talent twin. How did she became fluent in Japanese and semi-fluent in English when she didn't lived in a Japanese-speaking and English-speaking country? Don't you think that it's too contradicting? Please change her fluency in Japanese to basics and her semi-fluency in English to conversational. And hey, about her rapping twins, don't you think taht they're too strong? Her positions don't require any good rappers and please, yoona is a lead rappers and Hyuna is a main rapper. It's too contradicting too. Please change them or delete them and don't include a rapping twin.   

 

 

 

 

 

KIM HYERA A.K.A HAZEL
HANA REUM SONG LEE
BAEKHYUN
LUHAN

splintered ~ Bonjour ~ Thanks for applying and I agree witih daybreak1614! Also... She's not the main dancer... Right? Yeah... I think you made it seem like she's REALLY good and personally, I think Luhan's dancing is cute and (not) manly /fangirling...

BlackRose001 Hit there~ Just fix what co-author daybreak1614 told you to fix and try to add more trivia, ok?

daybreak1614 ~ Tahnks for applying. So I'm sorry if I'll sound harsh but I need to. How did she became fluent in English when the main and only language in France is French? Please change her fluency in English to conversational. And please, add a back-up love interest because what if an applicant we choose has Baekhyun for her love interest? Add it. AND PLEASE, PEOPLE! Her talent twins are too strong for her positions. First, her singing twins are far too great. If you want to have Luhan for her mentor, you can have a lead vocalist for her main sining twin must be a lead vocalist like Tiffany of SNSD and only one back-up talent twin for each talent. You can have Ailee for her back-up singing twin. Her rapping tiwns are too good too. Hwayoung is one of the best rappers in K-Pop so please change her to someone like of SNSD. Her back-up rapping twins are good as well. Change Chorong and Xiumin ( seriously, this a a girlgroup applyfic and you want to have a male rapper for her rapping twin?! ) into a girl like Sunny of SNSD. Her dancing twins are too contradicting as well. Min, Victoria and Yuri are great dancers! For her main dancing twin, put someone like Sooyoung or Yoona of SNSD. And for her back-up dancing twin, put a girl like Krystal of f(x). Fix your application, please. 

 

 

 

 

 

MOON HYERI A.K.A. HYERI
APINK'S SON NAEUN
LUHAN
CHANYEOL

splintered ~ Hello! Again, daybreak1416 beat me into saying stuff... But I agree with her... Her singing and dancing twins are too good if Chanyeol's the mentor. He's actually the rapper ^^ Thanks for applying!!

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ Just like co-author daybreak1614, fix the things she told you to fix and add more trivia ...

daybreak1614 ~ Okay, so thanks for applying. Just like the applicants above, your application's mistakes are the languages and talent twins. You said that her father was born in canada and he is a fluent speaker but how did she became fluent in English when it is only her father that lived in Canda fa long time? You might want to put semi-fluent for her English and there's no beginner in the level of fluency. Put basics and itwill be understood. Her talent twins are too contradicting. If she is Chanyeol's mentoree, how did she became good in singing. Put someone like Bomi for her main singing twin and for her back-up singing twin, put Ailee. I can accept her main rapping twin but her back-up rapping twin? No. Change Hwayoung into someone like Hyemi of Nine Muses. Her dancing twins are too good as wel. Nicole and Hyosung are the best dancers in their group. For her main dancing twin, put someone like Taeyeon of SNSD and for her back-up dancing twin, put Jessica of SNSD. That's it and fix your application,

 

 

 

 

 

LEE YOONSUNG A.K.A. STELLA
RYN
KRIS
SUHO

splintered ~ First of all.. I LOVE CHUBBY! IT'S EYES ARE SO FRIGGIN ADORABLEEEEEE! Thank you for applying ^^

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ you just need to fix what co-author daybreak1614 said to fix....

daybreak1614 ~ Hey there and thanks for applying. Everything's fine about your application except for the talent twins, mainly her rapping twin. Please change Hyuna into someon like Bom of 2NE1. That's all for you and please fix her main rapping twin.

 

 

 

 

 

JI HYEHYUN A.K.A WISH
KIM SOO YEON
SUHO
SUHO

splintered ~ HI! I think that maybe we should change the age of the characters... But I think we could also just change the actual age of EXO... Maybe,,, Who knows... We'll see :)

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ Your app is really good, but I think that adding more trivia to your chracter would make it better ^^

daybreak1614 ~ Autumn! Thanks for applying ^o^ There is no need to change and fix anything since it's perfection o/ Good luck ^^

 

 

 

 

 

CHO JIMIN A.K.A. JIMIN
SISTAR'S YOON BORA
CHEN
CHANYEOL

splintered ~ Annyeonggg! Thanks for applying ^^

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~Fix what co-author daybreak1614 told you to fix and try to add more trivia too

daybreak1614 ~ Thanks for applying. Let's talk about her talent twins, mainly dancing. Can you add the back-up talent twins for each talent? And can you cahnge Hyoyeon? Chanyeol and Tao are great rappers but both are average in dancing then Hyoyeon is a great dancer.t will contradict. Use someone like Dara of 2NE1. Fix it and good luck.

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Enjung aka aria
Kiko
Suho
Chen

splintered ~ HEY THERE! I like Aria but she's not a rapper, right? And personally... I really love Min's rapping... Do you think you could possibly change that? Thanks for applyingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

BlackRose001 ~ Hi there~ So, I think that you shuld add more things to your trivia, and please, you need to write the reason for Hoya being a love rival.

daybreak1614 ~ Thanks for applying!

 

 

 

 

 

ahn injae a.k.a jae
a pink's jung eunji
chen
suho

splintered ~ Hi there! First of all, thank you for applying. First of all, would it be possible for you to add more trivia? Thanks! And second, I'm not necessarily a fan of Girl's Day. Well, I mean I don't really listen to their songs since I'm for of a Pink Panda :P Anyways... Whenever I actually WATCHED some Girl's Day performances... I thought Sojin was a good dancer... And Suho's not a dancer, right? No? Oh wells... Just what I thought ^^

BlackRose001 ~ xoxo

daybreak1614 ~ Thanks for applying.