Cheat.

The Next Generation

Chelsea's P.o.V.

"Vaughn, look at this!" I called my twin as he ceased from reading his book.

"What is it?" he asked and approached me.

I hovered two picture frames in front of his face.

"It's you. And me." He said.

"Ne." I replied while smiling.

"You were cute before. What happened now?" He teased me.

"I've became prettier. What about you? What happened now?" I replied sarcastically. Of course, I admit that my brother's handsome, but it's just a way to annoy him.

"Whatever." He replied and went back to reading his book.

After a while, I reviewed my notes since our mid terms are upcoming. I was about to finish my reading when my mom  called.

"Children, time to eat now." She said calmly.

The two of us nodded and rushed to the dining area. I saw rice and fried chicken on the table.

"Where's appa?" I asked mom.

"To work." She replied.

"We're 13, mom, and we still don't know what his work is. I'm starting to think of strange things." Vaughn said which made me laugh.

"Eh? Don't worry. We'll tell you soon. But his work's not strange. Somehow unique. Don't get it the wrong way, it's not illegal." She said and we just nodded. After a while, we heard a knock.

"Aigoo. I forgot to tell you that my gang's coming today." He said.

"Aniyo. It's alright. I'll just make sandwiches." My mom said calmly.

"Gang?" I asked Vaughn.

"Yeah. My friends, in short." Vaughn chuckled. Then, he opened the door, only to reveal eleven boys. Yeah, I admit. They look handsome. I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat. 

"Chelsea, greet them." Mom said. Then, I stopped eating and greeted them. I stood up and bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo." I said.

"Woah. Is this your girlfriend, Vaughn? She's pretty!" One teased.

Vaughn came up next to me.

"Don't you see the resemblance?" He asked.

"Woaaaah."

"Your twin?"

"I didn't know!"

"Guys, greet and introduce yourselves. I'll begin. Kim Joon here! Nice to meet you." One scoffed.

"Oh Yunseo here!" Another said.

---

All of them greeted and I introduced myself, finally.

"Lu Gyu Won here. Call me Chelsea instead." I said and they agreed.

"Take a seat." Mom said.

"Aigoo,  Vaughn's mom is so pretty~" One whispered and we just chuckled.

She brought food in front of them. 

While laying the plate on the table, I somehow noticed that her mood changed. She frowned.

"So, tell me about your families a bit." She said to them.

"My father's Kim Joonmyeon, ma'am. He said he's an EXO member. I don't know what it is. He didn't care to explain." One began. She widened her eyes.

"Jinja? Ah. I see the resemblance." She uttered.

"Ma'am. You really look like a kpop artist. It's like a carbon copy." A handsome boy with tan skin said.

"Really? Who?" She asked.

"Kim Jjeolbae." He replied.

"Really?" She said and laughed.

But wait.

.

.

Isn't that mom's name?

---------------------------------

A whole day passed and I've decided to approach mom about what happened a while ago.

"Mom, are you the kpop artist the boy's talking about?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." She said.

"Eh? Why did you not tell us in the first place?" Vaughn barged in.

She sat on the sofa and made the two of us too.

"Actually, the entertainment have decided to disband EXO and drop me off."

"But why?"

"I didn't get to know the reason too. After a concert, they just announced in front of the audience that it would be our last performance.

"So, what's appa's work now?" The two of us asked.

"They just disbanded EXO and did not drop Luhan. I didn't know the reason why too." She said sadly.

"But things have started to change then." She said. The two of us let her continue.

"Let's enter Chelsea's room." She said and we followed. Maybe she's got a secret hiding with her.

She sat on the bed as we did on the floor.

"Since that day, I felt that Luhan was cheating on me. I saw him chuckling when he receives text messages. I followed him once, only to see someone with him; a girl, they were eating together."  She said with a frown.

This statement made my blood boil. I felt that my twin feels the same too. He pressed my hand and I did too.

Our conversation stopped when the doorbell rang.

"Jjeolbae~ Chelsea, Vaughn!"  A person said.

"Appa." Vaughn said.

I opened the door for him and he entered. 

"Annyeong!" The three of us said and smiled.

He rested on the couch and turned the television on.

Vaughn and I have decided to go upstairs.

"Let's spy on appa." I said.

"Ne. After school." He replied. 

"Charge your camera." I said to him and he nodded. After that, we separated and entered our own rooms.

-------------

"Okay, class dismissed, pack your things now." Our professor said. I quickly packed my things and headed straight to my twin's classroom.

"Oppa!" I called him. His classmates who are now packing their things looked at me.

"Are they together now? You just lost your chance, Lance." A boy said.

"Dongsaeng." He said while approaching me. He ruffled my hair and I fixed it. Then, we headed off to SM entertainment together.

We immediately went off the bus and waited for a while. We went on a coffee shop across the building and ordered capuccino.

After around ten minutes of waiting, my brother nudged and pointed somewhere.

"Is that appa?" I asked and he nodded. Along with him is a girl. They're holding hands. I  took his camera out and snapped a round of shots.

After a while, he placed his arm around the girl and I took shots of it too.

"Let's make him guilty." I grinned.

"I  get you." Vaughn smirked. 

Then, we went outside the shop and pretended not to see them. They're about to come near us, to cross the street when he saw us.

And what he did was

.

.

.

Ignore us in front of the girl.

I think he felt somehow guilty and turned to look at us. I smirked and took a picture of them, with him knowing.

"Wait here for a while." He said to the girl and approached us. But we ignored him and pretended to play. We ran, pretending that we're playing tag.

After that, we took a bus and saw him stop.

"I've never trusted appa back then."

"Me too."