New Year's Cake [2/2]

New Year's Cake

Sehun looped his gold tie around the collar of his red dress shirt. It was his first time going to a Chinese New Year's party, and he

wasn't sure how to dress. Being the logical yet bland person he is, Oh Sehun just dressed in the default colors. Wiggling on his shoes,

he stepped out the house and headed to his car.

On his drive to Yanggu, he began to ponder about things.

Things like, 

Who will Baekhyun invite?

How will lay host anything when he never knows what's going on? 

But most importantly,

will Luhan be there?

Wait. Why did Sehun even care? Erm, if Lu Han doesn't come he can talk to more people without interuption...right? Right! 

Surrounded by a bunch of tall evergreens, Sehun steadily drove through the maze. Except, he's 100% sure that he has seen that one peculiar branch with the weird owl on it before. Maybe the one with the dark purple leaves looks kind of familiar too. 

Well . The normally organized bank geek got lost.

Huffing in disbelief, Sehun revisited the idea that Lu Han's curse was ruining his life. Speaking of Bambi, who the hell is person in the red sports car approaching him? 

Oh God. He's wearing one of those Chinese tanzhuangs. He must be one of Baekhyun's deranged party guests. "Just great," thought Sehun, "I'm going to be murdered in the forest by some psycho in a tanzhuang. Talk about a Happy New Year...".

" ANNYEONG! Thehun-ah! Are you lost?! OMO!" shouted a voice that belonged to the one and only deer of the dawn.

"I'm not lost..."

"Eh? Then why are you stuck in the forest? Don't start hiking before the party! You'll get sweaty! ew."

" Er, I'm not hiking, I'm just-"

" Lost? Just follow me thehunnie!"

" My name is SEHUN"

"Come quick Thehun!"

Sehun begrudgingly got in the drivers seat once again. Sadly, this is the only way he was ever going to get out of the forest of big trees. 

Following Luhan, but not his awful and aggressive driving, Sehun eventually finds himself near a small neighborhood. 

"AHAH! Time to say hello to granny~" shouts Lu Han as he bounces out of his car and sprints towards one of the houses.

With an annoyed groan, Sehun also gets out of his car after carefully parallel parking. Chasing after the speeding Lu Han in fear of getting lost again, Sehun mentally wails about wanting a good sense of direction.

"Waddup Yeolo and Dragon!" LuHan exclaims as Sehun and him are welcomed by the adult stars once again. 

Sehun squeezed through the doorway and tried, once again, to find somebody normal. 

Just as Sehun was franctically searching the room, Lay appeared in front of him.

" Hey Sehan, want to meet grandma Byun? She makes really good food..."

"Sehan? Lay, my name is Sehun."

"Hunhan? Is that it...? I'm Lay."

"NO HAN JUST HUN"

"Ok nohan, lets go meet granny~"

Sehun sighs deeply and follows Lay into the kitchen.

" Lay, who is this handsome young man?" Grandma Byun questioned.

"His name is hunhan," Lay sleepily replied.

"NO HUN JUST HAN! I mean- no han- I mean- ARGH..."

" Lay, is this young man a little confused? He doesn't even know his name!"

Grandma Byun furrowed her brows in thought. "I know!" she cried," We have a psychologist at hand, his name is...his name is...Lu Han! Yes that's it! Let's get you to him!"

Grandma hurried Sehun out of the kitchen and to where Luhan was tasting one of her sticky rice cakes.

"Hi Granny!" Luhan enthusiastically greets. 

" Hi dear, this young man is confused," she points a finger at Sehun," Can you help him?"

" Oh? Confused?" Luhan shot an amused look. 

"Don't worry Grandma, just leave him here with me!" said Luhan in his signature mischevious tone.

The deer plopped down a nearby sofa and chirped, " So, what is thehunnie confused about?"

" Is it directions again?" Luhan let out a snicker.

"NO I'M NOT CONFUSED PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET MY NAME RIGHT"

Sehun stomps around like a toddler.

" Heheh...Thehunnie is cute~"

You're kind of cute too, Sehun wanted to say. After calming down, Sehun notices how sparkly Luhan's doe eyes are, and how milky his skin is and how- how...how soft his peachy lips look. 

"NO STOP HES NOT EVEN CUTE" 

Sehun is now thinking out loud.

"Thehun? Are you ok? Oh dear, you actually do need my help..."

"Oh! No nononnono please no I don't....Uh that was my cellphone....erm alarm..."

"Ok Thehunnie~ Want some sticky rice cake? Its good," Bambi trills, "and it's Chinese New Years too!"

" I don't like sweet things."

"Try some~ Or else I'm going to tell Grandma Byun that you should have a brain scan-"

"Fine."

Sehun reaches for a bite of the glutinus dessert. Wow, this doesn't taste that bad...actually....It's absolutely wonderful...

Just as Sehun was savoring the sweet dessert, Luhan commented, 

" You have some stuck on your face, Thehunnie,"

"Huh?"

Luhan scoots towards where Sehun is sitting on the couch and plants his soft lips onto Sehun's nervous, chapped ones.

Since their first encounter, Lu Han also noticed Sehun's smooth skin and perfect jawline, as well as his cute tendency to stutter. In fact, Lu Han wasn't a particularily social person either, but he was intrigued.

He tastes like sticky rice and bubble tea.... Sehun murmured as he grabbed Luhan's tanzhuang and kissed him back. 

 

[A/N]

So this it~^^ I finished it just in time lololol. I'm probably going to write another oneshot sometime soon because I'm not dedicated enough to do a full story otl so guys, ideas?~ c: Baiii~ I hoped you guys like it hehehe.