New Year's Cake 1/2

New Year's Cake

Oh Sehun is in an unpleasant mood.

This morning, his noisy neigbor Baekhyun called at 5 AM to invite him to a Chinese New Year's Party. 

Of course, Sehun said no. Why go to a useless party when there are financial statements waiting to be checked over? However, Bacon can be hella persistent. 

" But you're not even Chinese-" 

" Who cares? Lay's hosting it at my Grandma's house. Didn't everyone want to visit anyways?"

"No thats just Lay-"

" You said it too! Don't worry, Grandma Byun is a nice person!"

" But I'm not even Chinese!"

" All you have to do is come and stand here alright?"

After 15 calls, countless threats of blackmail and too much emphasis on how nice Baek's grandma is, the exhausted financial student finally submitted.

After the early morning annoyance, Sehun embarked on a perilous journey to the place of his internship. The way to SM Bank was blocked off by various construction sites, and soon, his lungs were filled with an unbeatable amount of cement fumes.

And for the icing on the cake, after getting to the office, Sehun's boss was downright astonished to see him. Why? Well, Intern Oh, today is an off day since the CEO is having his Chinese New Year's Celebration!

As Oh Sehun walked back home admist the construction sites, it dawned on him that all the terrible things in his life happened after he met a certain Lu Han. He met the nutcase through one of Baek's, "get togethers". Knowing Baekhyun, Sehun expected the meeting to be rather unpleasant. " I have underestimated this guy's talent in gathering weirdos," Sehun thought when he arrived next door last week to be greeted by the two stars, Yeolo Banana and Mr_Dragon. The showcase of freaks, however, did not stop at the friendly welcome, there was a circus of them playing strip poker in the middle of Baek's living room. Searching for a normal soul, Sehun sought out a timid guy leaning against the wall, watching the rest play.  Sehun, out of desperation, was the one that initiated the conversation.

" So, did Baekhyun drag you to this too?"

" Huh? Oh hi there! Uhm I guess...I don't really know what's going on.."

"Ok then. What's your name? I'm Sehun, I work as a bank intern"

" uh...lemme see...my name is...Lay?" 

Just as Sehun was going to reply to Lay, a doe-eyed young man suddenly appeared in front of them. 

Bambi soon introduced himself as Lu Han with overflowing enthusiasm. Afterwards, he persisted in trying to strike up conversation with Sehun under the guise of "Personality Reaserch". Apparently, he was a psychologist. 

Thinking back , while dodging construction workers, Luhan was more than a little unusual. So why did Sehun automatically start talking to him? He was having a fine conversation with Lay, so why did Sehun even bother socializing with Lu Han?

Was it because Lu Han was kind of...kind of- Sehun wanted to say cute, but that would be irrational and Sehun wasn't like that. It's just that Lu Han had this weird aura around him that compelled people to notice him. A weird aura, just that. As Sehun stuck his key into his front door, he tried to shake off thoughts of Bambi, but man was that tough.

 

[A/N] I knew I said this was going to be a one shot, but I decided to split it into 2 parts c: