Chapter Two: Taking Pictures

My Six Roommates?!

Apartment

Jin Yung was planning to go on a walk to the park, but it was raining. When it stopped raining, she got in her outfit and she did her hair in pigtails and wore her knitted hat and glasses.

{Jin Yung's clothes and hair}

Jin Yung grabbed her blue camera and wore her socks before wearing her blue star shoes. ''Where is she going?'' Kwangmin asked. ''Hush!'' the five of them whispered. As Jin Yung was heading out the door, she putted her earbuds in her ears and listened to music.

''After her!'' All of them shouted. As all of the members went out, they hid behind poles, buildings and many other places.

City

Jin Yung walked to the cafe and stopped by to grab a cup of coffee. All of the members hid where the coffee shop was, and when Jin Yung went out of the coffee shop, Boyfriend members took off tip-toeing. 

Park

When Jin Yung reached the park, she took pictures of the trees and took pictures of the flowers. Jin Yung sat on the bench, she saw many little boys and girls blowing bubbles and giving out ice cream. A little boy gave Jin Yung ice cream, and flowers.

{Jin Yung's ice cream and flowers} 

''Hey, I see Jin Yung,'' Minwoo said. 

''Let's go!'' Youngmin said.

As the Boyfriend members went to Min Jung, Boyfriend bumps Jin Yung.

Jin Yung! Kwangmin thought.

When Jin Yung got up, she walked to the little kids and took pictures of them. Jin Yung took many pictures of the little kids, she took more pictures of the park. ''Today is a nice day to walk and play at the park,'' Jin Yung said to herself. Jin Yung walked to the town square and took more pictures.

Town Square

Jin Yung walked a long way to the town square, but she wasn't tired. She saw many little kids riding bikes and playing. Jin Yung took pictures of little kids doing that. ''How cute,'' Jin Yung said. When Jin Yung was done taking pictures, she walked back to the apartment.

Jin Yung's apartment

Jin Yung opened the door, the guys were not there in the livingroom watching TV. Jin Yung went to get her daily binder to paste the pictures of the kids and flowers. She had a lot of pictures, she had many pictures of her friends, she even took pictures of them on her way.

{The pictures}

Min Sun

Little girl

So Cute! <3 ^^