Secrets

The DANGEROUS Cupcake Store
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Here's a kinda long chapter for everyone to make up for the long wait! I hope you like it!!!)

“Minhee, Sehun and Baekhyun! Get into my office, NOW!” Rina yelled as she entered the kitchen, scaring D.O who was focusing on his cooking.

She sent an apologetic look towards D.O who replied back with a smile. She turned to see Minhee and Sehun standing in front of her with their heads hung low while Baekhyun had his arms crossed, smiling. She pointed towards her office and they strolled inside, a gloomy atmosphere surrounding the youngest two. Rina rolled her eyes and walked in before shutting the door behind her. She stood in front of them and crossed her arms.

“Tell me what happened.” She ordered.

Sehun flinched as her eyes locked with his.

“I-I’m sorry! We just wanted to try out the special enterance to the hideout.” He spilled out

“How the heck did you break it then?” Rina asked and her gazed moved onto Minhee.

“M-Me and Sehun were fighting over the remote and it snapped in half…” She revealed and gazed down.

Rina nodded and turned to Baekhyun who just gave a smile and a shrug. She sighed and spoke.

“I’m letting you off. Tell Chanyeol and Chen to come here.” Was all she said before pointing towards the door.

Sehun and Minhee exchanged looks before staring at Rina again.

“That’s not fair. Baekhyun didn’t apologize.” Minhee pouted towards Rina who frowned.

“That is because he is not the one who caused the main problem. He only witnessed the scene. Didn’t you, Baekhyun?” She said and asked.

Baekhyun nodded and Minhee gazed at the two in disbelief.

“You are too soft on him, Rina! I bet it is because he still has a thing for you.” Minhee yelled.

Baekhyun eyes darkened and Minhee covered , completely forgetting that she was to keep that a secret. Rina's eyes widened slightly. Baekhyun still had feelings for her? I thought he would have moved on by now. Rina mentally shook her head and focused back on the situation.

“B-Baekhyun…I’m-“ She was cut off when Rina spoke over her.

“Minhee, Sehun…Go and call Chanyeol and Chen.” She ordered to the two who scrambled out the room.

“Those kids…” She mumbled.

She turned to Baekhyun but he raised his hand. He put on a fake smile and spoke.

“Don’t take it seriously. Minhee is just messing around.”

Rina slowly nodded and watched as Baekhyun left the room. He walked past Chanyeol and Chen who exchanged looks with each other as they noticed the dark look in his eyes. They soon entered Rina’s office and Chen beamed towards her.

“Mario and Luigi have arrived!” Chen yelled and he began to hum to the theme song of Mario.

Rina let out a sigh and shook her head in disbelief as she saw the two dance around like idiots. The two men were in charge of repairing anything that breaks in the shop. At first, Chanyeol was the only member who could do it but Chen soon joined along since he couldn’t handle the customers and their flirting. The customers were mainly female since they loved the fact that they could be served by one of the twelve handsome men. 

There was a time in the past where a few female customers came in the store and started a fight with Minhee. This was before Rina actually became the manager. Since Minhee was quite irresponsible then, she nearly took a gun out to use against the girls. Luckily, Lay stopped her and asked for the customers to leave. It took a really long time to calm Minhee down.

Rina had to leave the office to allow Chanyeol and Chen to quickly repair the special enterance to the hideout. She walked into the kitchen and saw D.O. She approached him and pecked his cheek, surprising him slightly. Rina took this the wrong way and quickly apologized. D.O caught her hand, stopping Rina from walking off and He placed a kiss on her cheek.

“I didn’t expect that. That’s why I was surprised.” He mentioned and hugged her from behind.

Rina couldn’t help but giggle as D.O placed a few kisses on her neck and shoulder. The sound of her giggles went away when she saw Baekhyun watching her and D.O. She averted her gaze to the ground and guilt built up inside of her. D.O glanced at Baekhyun and let out a sigh.

“Should I talk to him?” He asked.

“N-No…It’s fine.” Rina mumbled before moving away from D.O.

She went towards D.O and helped him with the customers.

“Gosh…I’m tired!” Luhan mention making Xiumin chuckle.

“This is the bad side of being popular

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter