Easy To Replace?

Easy To Replace?

"Am I very easy to replace?" Kibum asked himself.

He fell in love 5 times. He became involved in a serious relationship 5 times. He had his heart broken 5 times. Each time, he swears that he would not fall in love again. But then, someone would come along and before he knows it, he'll be falling in love all over again. That's how he ended up in a relationship with his 6th boyfriend named Heechul. That's also why he would always feel insecure and jealous whenever Heechul hanged around with some handsome men namely Siwon and Hankyung.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we're just friends?!?!? There's nothing between Siwon and me or Hankyung and me. There's no going on. Why do we have to argue all the time about this?!?!?!" Heechul asked in an exasperated manner. "If you're going to keep up with this, I will break up with you."

"Why don't you just do that?!?! I bet you'll be so much happier in a with them than with me anyway!!!" Kibum talked back.

"Fine!!! We're through!!!" That's how Kibum's 6th relationship ended.

With all of Kibum's relationships, it had never been Kibum who announced the break-up or the end of the relationship. It was always his boyfriend giving out different excuses but Kibum knew better than those pathetic excuses. He knew that they've found someone better than him. With the end of Kibum's 6th relationship, he felt more awful than usual because he wasn't just being replaced by one person but he was being replaced with possibly two people unless Heechul would choose Siwon over Hankyung or vice versa.

It's been a year since Kibum and Heechul broke up. Whenever Kibum would see Heechul around, he was alway with Siwon or Hankyung. Kibum wondered who Heechul really chose as a boyfriend or if he ended up choosing both. There were times when Heechul would look back at Kibum for a few seconds before ignoring him and pretending that he doesn't exist. Every time Heechul does that, Kibum felt hurt which signifies that he wasn't really over Heechul yet.

"Hey Kibum, something wrong? You've got depression written all over your face." Henry pointed out.

"It's no big deal. I just happened to see Heechul a while ago." Kibum stated and tried to smile.

"Woah! It's been a year! You haven't gotten over him? That's a new record. The longest you had was 7 months with your 1st boyfriend."

"During the last 2 months of those 7 months, I met my 2nd boyfriend who helped me cope up. I guess the reason why I'm not over Heechul yet is because I haven't fallen for somebody else yet." Kibum reasoned out. "I met a pretty cute guy the other day which I could say that he was my type and that I wouldn't mind having him as a boyfriend but then, there weren't any feelings of attraction like how I felt with my previous boyfriends."

"Ever thought of trying to get Heechul back?"

"No. He probably has a boyfriend by now.. and maybe two."

"Do you have any evidence that either Hankyung and Siwon or both are Heechul's boyfriends?"

"Not really."

"What if they're just really close friends?"

"Heechul pointed that out a lot of times but you know what? My previous boyfriends did the same thing but ended up breaking up with him for their so called 'close friend' who ended up as their 'boyfriends' later on." Kibum said, annoyed by the memories.

"What if Heechul was different from them? What if Heechul, Hankyung and Siwon were just really close friends?" Henry pointed out.

"Then I guess I made a mistake." Kibum sighed. "And even if I try to get Heechul back, I don't think he loves me anymore."

"You won't know unless you try."

That's how Kibum decided to try to contact Heechul again. He stared at Heechul's number in his cellphone for a long time. His thumb was touching the call button but he couldn't bring himself to press on it. Besides, what was he suppose to say? Hey, Heechul!!! It's been a long time. Wanna hang out? Kibum ended up just throwing his cellphone on the bed in frustration. (He doesn't exactly want to break his cellphone so he didn't throw it to the wall.)

"May I take your order?"

Kibum found the words stuck in his throat as he stared at the waiter who is none other than Heechul.

"Should I just come back later for your order?" Heechul asked politely.

"Are you seeing someone?" Kibum found his voice again.

"Yes." Heechul replied. "So are you going to order now or what?"

"Italian Pasta for take out."

After Heechul received the payment for the food, Kibum left without saying anything. Not a goodbye or a simple thank you. Heechul counted the money to make sure that it was the right amount. The receipt was also in his hand. He was about to throw the receipt to the trash can until he saw what was written at the back of the receipt. Am I very easy to be replaced?

Heechul went outside of the restaurant in hopes to find that Kibum was still around or somewhere near. He decided to just go on with his instincts and walked to the left. Indeed, his instincts was right because just a couple of steps away, he saw Kibum.

It was the street beggar taht caught Kibum's attention. He looked dirty and was begging for money. Kibum decided to stop by and give his take out meal to the beggar instead. After all, he didn't have much appetite after Heechul said that he was dating someone.

"Kibum!!!" Just like what every normal person would do, Kibum turn when he heard his name being called. He was surprised that Heechul actually came after him.

Heechul was still holding the receipt in his hand. "Your ex boyfriends may have replaced you but I never did."

"You're saying that and yet, you're already dating someone." Kibum felt anger and annoyance rising from deep inside him.

"This is what I hate about you!!! You're always jealous and insecure!!! He's not replacing you in my heart, Kibum. I may be dating him but I still love you." Heechul raised the receipt in front of Kibum's face. "Don't ever ask this question again." Heechul's crumpled the receipt with the stupid question and threw it to the side. (It landed right beside the beggar, who was watching the drama in front of him.)

"It's been a year, Heechul and all you ever did was ignore me whenever we see each other. That's what you call love?"

"I ignored you because I was angry but later on, I was only pretending to ignore you. The truth is that I was actually waiting for you to approach me but you never did which made me think that you don't want me back. Also, most of the times we've seen each other, I was either with Siwon or Hankyung. The first few times, you still had jealousy and anger written in your face. After those times, you simply had an expressionless look on your face so what was I suppose to think? I thought that you got over me already."

"I never did." Kibum closed the gap between them. "Never gotten over you." He whispered against Heechul's lips before having a taste of a kiss he longed for a long time. "Please come back to me."

"Gladly." Heechul knew that his manager would probably be very angry at him for suddenly leaving during a busy working hour but that doesn't matter because if he gets fired, then he can just look for another job. This moment with Kibum is far more precious because he can't just easily look for another Kibum. There can be no other replacement for Kibum.

THE END

A/N: Comments shall always be loved and never be replaced in my heart <3