First meeting

"Wedding Dress and a Camera"

Love that word has never really had meaning for me since I was little my father left and never turned back. My mother was a very strong woman who worked so hard, me in school I never really did well except in Home studies and business class. One year we were told to make a dish or item of clothing that meant a lot to us, I sewed all night and worked so hard on the perfect wedding dress. Needless to say I got a 100% on it. When all the girls saw what I made I was up to my neck in orders for prom and just cause dresses.  In business we were given an assignment to make a proposal to banks like if we were dealing in starting a business or buying a car which everyone jumped on quick. Not me I liked challenges I had already had my dress making business but then I thought further what about a wedding agency? I worked the summer in my uncle’s bakery which had so much wedding orders. So you could say it was a piece of cake : D

 I worked so hard with my best friend lily who was a major in film but got stuck into the class, we made the designs for what everything would look like and the amount of loans we would need along with how fast we could pay them back etc.

I passed and blew away my teachers with how precise every detail was that when I graduated a year early and went off to collage they all wrote recommendations for me to start the business. I never really thought of going through with it but one day on the way to school I saw a building that was perfect like the sketch we had done.  I ran over to the bank and applied praying I would get it; I had saved everything that I needed to start it with.

Three weeks later

I was finally heading home when I saw the mail man talking with my Omma who was jumping for joy, I ran over and she handed me a letter from the bank which read “Approved” OMG!!!!!!! I was so happy and immediately called Lily and told her my good news; she was now away in New York working hard for her degree. She was so happy for me and told me that she met a few good friends of hers who were studying photography and would be moving to Seoul. I asked her to send me some of their work via email; once I was done I need to head to the bank and go sign the papers. Once that was done I was going to need to order a lot and hire a few people to help me with a lot that we need to get done like:

First:

Electricity

Plumbing

Mannequins

Flooring

New Doors

Etc…. the list was so long but I still had to graduate collage and that was a year away but I could handle it, I never give up! As the months went by I was working like a mad woman but when everything was falling into place Omma got sick and didn’t make it…… it was Christmas Eve. I will never forget the service we held for her cause he showed up…. That man who walked out 23 years ago, he came over straight to me and said sorry….

Uncle walked over and pulled him by the arm and took him outside, I don’t know why but I ran after them, I could hear everyone whispering about it. Outside uncle and that man were fighting to the point where uncle was in tears, “Uncle please let me talk to this man alone” I pleaded him. He looked at the man and gave him a ugly look “Look I’m going to be inside if you do anything, ha let’s just say you will wish the police have got to you first” he pushed the man and went inside.

~Ave Maria – Rebecca Luker from the stairway to heaven ost~ (listen to this I feel it sets the mood for it even if the lyrics don’t )

“You have grown so beautiful your mother must have been proud huh?” He tried to make me feel better, “Why have you come? To make fun of us? You left and never came back mom worked so hard and because of all of that she got sick.” I felt my tears start. He sighed heavy and tried to come near me but I backed away “Leave as you did before” I said and was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, “You ungrateful child I've come to fix the mistake by bringing you to move into my home with my wife and her two children” He went on and on. I tried to pull over and over but then a guy who was walking up with an older woman ran over and pulled my arm free, “You shouldn’t do that again or you’re going to be missing an arm next time, understand?”  He turned to me and asked his mother to take me inside with everyone. I was in shock but I went over to the man “Never look for me or visit us again” I then went in with the woman who explained to me that she was an old friend of Omma’s from high school. I didn’t know too many of Omma’s friends, she worked a lot so she never really went out.

“Your Omma was the most giving woman I knew, she Is the reason I met my husband. “ She went on till uncle who saw her and ran over to hug her. “Minhee you met our friend  Seo Yoo-kyung” He was all smiles, then the guy she came with from earlier came over “Omma he is gone but I don’t know if he will be back” I started to cry “Omma this is supposed to be you funeral why did he come? I don’t want to see his face again” He reached over and took my hand into his and tilled my chin up to look him in the eye and smiled “You have us now too and you will never be alone” I felt my heart start to pound for the first time…..

 

2 weeks later……

I was finally able to set up everything I was just interviewing a group when I noticed out side was that guy again from the funeral smiling and waving. I waved back “Everyone please walk around for a bit I will be back” I then walked outside.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I didn’t expect to see you again” I smiled, He turned a bit red “Yeah im sorry to just show up this way, I know that this is sudden but would you like to go to lunch? Or dinner?”  I was in shock but I nodded “Sure um Dinner sounds better cause today im interviewing people for my business” I pointed to the people who were walking around inside, He smiled and nodded “Ok umm what time is best for you?” He asked. I looked at the chip board I had in my hands “It looks like my last interview is at 5pm, so like 6pm?” He looked so relieved and smiled “Ok 6pm” “6pm it is well I gotta go inside, take care” I waved and headed back in. When I was inside I felt my heart beat nonstop, “Im sorry everyone, let’s get back to the interviews.” I went on but still in my mind was that guy, once interviews were over I needed to put a few mannequins up. I put the dress I liked the most in the main window and I was about to get ready to lock things up when a man came running in.

Hyun Ki Joon Pov:

I was finally here in Seoul after being away studying in the states, Im so tierd but I need to head to that interview that Lily had set up for me. She said it was owned by her bestfriend and that she was very pleased with my resume and samples. I needed the work since I was away a lot of the credit was too old for a job, I headed toward the address which seemed pretty far from where I was. “Well I need to hurry the interview is at 4pm and its 3:30pm!!!!!!!” I ran fast to the subway I got lucky that the subway was about to take off, I climbed on but then when we were gunna takeoff I felt the subway train stop suddenly. Then over the speakers “My apologies but we are having technical difficulties and we must ask you to wait for the next train which should arrive at 4:30, once again we apologize” I quickly pushed pass people and ran as fast as my legs would let me, why did it have to be sooooo far?!

45 mins later….

Im half way there! Yes! But then I ran into an older woman and a man, we all three ended on the ground spilling her bags of food everywhere!! When I got up and I saw the woman was being helped up by the guy “Omma are you alright?! YAH! What do you think you are doing knocking over your elder like that!!” he yelled at me. I bowed over and over “Im sooo sorry its just im so late for a interview for my future job, and I know that doesn’t justify why I knocked you over..” I was cut off by the woman who smiled “Not to worry, please allow us to give you a ride there. By the force you knocked me over shows me that you were in a big hurry, you must also be very late by now.” She pointed to her watch. I looked at mine and my eyes went so wide!! 4:56PM!!!!!!

“I’m gunna lose the job, I hope there is still chance! I can make it, thank you for the offer and im soooo sorry for knocking you over!!!” I yelled running fast as I could

When I made it I noticed that the place looked empty, but then I saw a woman working inside.

 

{Hello everyone im sorry I've been busy with work but I will be able to update soon with more :3 }