Confession

Watch Your Life
 

Confession

 

 

Ding Dong

"That must be Luhan." She thought as she walked toward the door. Her hand reached the door knob but didn't twist it. She still wondering should she open the door or not. It was night already and Seohyun doesn't like Luhan to come at night. Mind still in confusion but the bell rang over and over again. "Just tonight. I'll let him come at night just this once." She twisted the knob. As the door be opened, a cute man with bag full of ingredients could be seen. He smiled from ear to ear and raised the bag up. Seohyun was just narrowing her eyebrows as if asking him about the bag.
"Let's bake a cake!" He stepped in and went toward the kitchen. Left Seohyun without any further word. Exactly his style. Seohyun just followed him behind. "But, today i will make it by myself. So, please wait for me there." He pointed at the chair near the preparation table. Seohyun just simply sat there, looking at Luhan with her eyes.
"But Luhan, i just allowed you to come at night this once." He just nodded. Then, he started to take out the ingredients and put them on the preparation table. There were eggs, white sugar, milk, cream cheese, cheese, etc. Seohyun knew already what he will bake. Cheese cake. Their favorite cake ever. Luhan started to measure the ingredients, it didn't take a long time at all and then he started to mix those all. He poured the mix into the baking pan and put it onto the oven. In the past, they often did this kind of thing together. Mixing ingredients happily together, then waited the cake to be baked. Sometimes, they even had the ingredients war with smile drew on their face. But now, Luhan made it by himself and Seohyun really enjoyed the scenes in front of her eyes. The way he measured the ingredients, the way he mixed them, and the way he pour the mixed. Seemed gentle and beautiful.

It took one hour and half for the cake to be perfectly baked. He took out the cake out of the oven and started to decorate the cake. He grated the cheese much enough, because Seohyun really likes it. In the end, he put few cherries on it.
"Tada!" He said as he brought the cake to the dining table where Seohyun already moved to there first. He rushed to the kitchen again to get the plates, spoon, and the knife. He cut the cake and put it on the plates. "Here." He gave Soehyun one plate of cheese cake. Seohyun took a first spoon and she drew a little smiled immediately. It was delicious as usual, but even more because Luhan was the one who made the cake. But she just ate the cake quietly. Luhan saw the little smile on her face and it made his heart thumping even harder.

"I'm full. I'm gonna wash this. How about you?" She said as she got up and brought her plate to the sink.
"I will have another piece. Go on." He cut another piece and put it on his plate. He took the cake with his spoon and walked toward Seohyun, stood beside her right side.
"Do you really full, already?You used to eat two pieces! Here. Say aaaaa~" Luhan was about to feed her.
"Yes, i'm full." She moved her head away to the opposite side of the spoon.
"Really?"
"Luhan, stop it." Seohyun hissed as she continued to wash the plate and the other things that Luhan used to bake the cake. "Luhan was acting strange tonight".

He didn't say a word for a while. They stood in the kitchen quietly for a few minutes, just the sound of the falling water and the dishes that could be heard, before finally Luhan broke the silence out of the blue.
"Seohyun, i'm sorry to act like this. Actually i........"
She cut him off. "Yeah you always do that. It's...."
"No. I haven't finished yet." Luhan cut her back and put the spoon on the sink. He shoved Seohyun's hair to her left shoulder before he hugged her from behind and rested his chin on Seohyun's right shoulder. He hugged her tightly, so she couldn't escape nor move even an inch. "You know, we knew each other since middle school until now. And yeah..........i always, always love you. I know you don't like me but can you give me a chance? Think about me from five years ago. Look at me as if i were the old Luhan." He whispered on her right ear, very straight, though stammering a little. Seohyun froze. Her heart was thumping hard inside and Luhan knew it. She was just quite in confusion for a while. He finally loosened up his hug on her and took a few steps back. He knew that she must be surprise and needs time to think. She turned off the faucet, still in quiet. After wiped her hands on her apron, she turned back her body to face Luhan, yet avoiding his eyes by looking at the floor. He finally confessed his feeling. But she doesn't know about her own. She loves him, since years ago, till now. But she doesn’t like Luhan, as a human.