No Sin

No Sin

Taemin´s  eyelashes fluttered. He took a moment to wake up, becouse everything was just perfect. Gentle light, pleasant room temperature, silk linens on a comfortable bed and caring hand caressing his cheek. The last thing finally forced him to open his eyes. The skinny boy smiled a little. In the end it was certainly a dream. Recently he didn´t  dream about  Minho that often, so smiling face of his older  friend from childhood made him happy.

,,Hi Taeminie, how are you feeling ?"  The younger one smiled for the nickname. ,, Amazing as always when I'm with you hyung." Taemin  rested his head on Minho´s shoulder as if he was still a little boy from the past. ,,What do you remember last  Taeminie?" Minho´s voice was still calm and sweet, but  the look in his eyes was somehow urgent. This confused Taemin a little. In his dreams they have generally played or viewed beautiful places, no strange questions like this. Taemin tried to remember, but the memories came slowly and in a haze.

,,I was walking  Adam and Eve around the lake ." He clearly remembered  current cold mornig. The dogs were happily running around his feet when his classmate called. ,,I was just  talking over phone with Kibum when I  realized that Adam disappeared.“ Taemin saw it clearly now.After a while he found his poodle in the middle of a frozen lake . The calling was for nothing , so he made Eve sit  and went for him. ,,I was really stupid. Of course, the ice broke under me."  The younger one remembered the spooky ice cracking , Adam and  Eve´s barking and sharp excruciating pain as the ice lake water surrounded his body.

Taemin was shaking a little while asking his handsome older best friend. ,,Mminho hyhyung … am I … am I dead  too ?"  Minho smiled sadly and nodded. Taemin felt paralyzed. ,, What about Adam ?"  Minho shook his head and sighed. ,, He is alright you pabo !"

Taemin looked around. There was just some opaque white light as far as he could see and a large bed on which they sat. Only now he noticed that they both were wearing  nice white clothing instead of the plain clothes from his usual dreams. ,,This is heaven, right hyung?" Minho just nodded calmly as ever. ,,We both died too early to be elsewhere Taeminie."  The younger boy smiled sweetly. ,,Where are my wings hyung ?"  He added playfully. Minho chuckled and ruffled the younger´s hair. ,,It´s not like that Taeminie, but you still do look angelic."

Taemin suddenly realized that his friend wasn´t just  his reverie but the real Choi Minho . He hugged him tightly, crying hot tears which he collected during the ten long, lonely years. ,, I missed you so much hyung...nobody ever cared about me like you did. You were about twelve years older  and still…"

,,And still I played with you every day."  Added Minho gently. ,, Just because you were the cutest dongsaeng  ever Taeminie. Look at you now. Fifteen years old beauty." Taemin´s face flushed. ,,You still look the same hyung."  Older boy smiled the way Taemin remembered. ,,We don´t change here Taeminie. Do you like the way I look? Because it is forever. "Taemin nodded vehemently. ,,You are very handsome hyung."

Minho the surface of Taemin´s hand. Thanks for inviting me into your dreams Taeminie.The others had just nightmares about my car accident or funeral but you always took me to wonderful places." Taemin thought about his dreams of park, zoo,  library,  playground … all the places he "visited" with Minho. ,, I wanted to show them to you hyung … all of them ." Minho nodded, understanding.

,,Do you want something in return for them?"Minho asked gently, eyes full of warmth. Taemin blushed. Would a kiss between us be considered a sin in heaven ?" Minho smiled and leaned forward, gently pecking younger´s lips. Taemin's heart was beating like crazy. The feeling of Minho´s  soft lips and sweet, warm breath was addictive. ,,There is no sin in love Taeminie."  Minho whispered huskily and deepened the kiss.