Tell Me

KyuHae

 

You look up from your canvas. Im staring at you. You are more beutiful than any of your artworks. Your jawline, your orbs, your whole body , your feelings, your smile. I know becuz I have claimed you as mine a long time ago. 
 
You look back at me. You smile. That smile gives me the chills. Not becuz its creepy but becuz its fairytale beutiful. I thank god everyday for creating you. I thank life everyday for bringing you in mine. I thank you silently everyday for being around me. I should thankin you aloud more often. I smile back. 
 
You get up and walkin to me. My smile evolves into a bigger one. Something more like a grin. You hug me. I feel your warmth. You make me feel even better than just lookin at you. You look up at me since im slightly taller. "I love you" you whisper. I wanted to tell you but we are infront of people. I know that when I look at you or Im just with you there is noone else around us. But truly I remember gettin in a room full of people and I cant...I cant say that I love you back. I just feel...I feel weird. 
 
You look me with those chocolate orbs of yours and I read your lips sayin "Its alright" as you unhug me. But I can see those tears in your eyes and Im really sorry I cant say it back. But you know I do right !? You were coloring your canvas with bright colors. Now your are creating a moody rearrange with dark and unwanted colors. I am the resson for that becuz I cant say my feeling infront of so many people. I cannot move my lips to form the words. Nor I can whisper it slightly. I cant say it infront of others becuz it means a lot to me and I wanted to have feeling. I need it to have feeling. 
 
I approach you. Lookin at your canvas. I suddenly wanna tear up. I look at you. You are already crying. They doesnt call you 'The Teary Prince' for nothing. I hug you. You frozing and now your sobs becoming louder. I have to shooth this pain. I'm the one creating it anyway. I should be ashamed. And I am. I apologise but thats not what you want to hear. What you need to hear. 
 
"I love you" I say it loud and clear. And I can feel all the eyes in the room lookin at us more intensily than when you crying. 
 
You lookin up at me. Your beutiful eyes , now puffy and red. I whip your tears from your cheecks with my thump and I repeat. "I love you". 
 
You look at me. A new set of tears coming down from your eyes and Im wondering if i said something wrong. But you make me understand that I dont. You jump from your seat. Your arms hug my neck and your lips. 
 
Oh yours lips. Those rosen petals that are atached to you delicated face and are covering your beutiful smile. Your lips touch mine. And I know that for the first time it seems that I did everything alright. Those tears are from joy and I smile in our kiss. 
 
I know that everybody is staring at as but I couldnt care less. Im with you now and that what matters. You are happy and Im releaved I didnt make you cry. Not for long at least. You deepen the kiss and the reallity starts to kick back at me. I blush as I feel an to form. 
 
"Not Here!" I say in our kiss , you seem to understand and you part our lips apart. You look at the room full of people that is lookin at us. You smile your cute smile and after some girls blush everybody goes back to their buisness. 
 
"Its becuz Im an artist" you say. You have said it before. As an artist you can do a lot of crazy stuff and noone will seem to mind. I wonder if I would mind. Propably not cuz I claim your lips one more time. This time you look surprise. I devour you and then when I feel like you want me to take you right that moment I stop. You pout. I love teasing you. 
 
"See you at home !" I say as I wink at you. I walk out of the room and I let you dumpfound staring at me leaving. Then suddenly I hear your voice shoutin at me.
 
"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK, KYU!!!!" 
 
I smile. Becuz I know that you do. I know that you love me more than I could possible imagine. But its the same for me as well. The only difference between you and me is that you are always saying those things to me. I on the other hand keep 'em secret. I treasure them like there is no tomorrow. But you taught me. And I thank you for that. That I have to remind you that 'I love you too' every once in a while. 
 
Becuz you can never know if I am not telling you , correct?! 
Telling you that
 
"I LOVE YOU LEE DONGHAE" 
 
~THE END~