Chapter 2

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Myungsoo POV

"Hello~" I wave my hand in front of her face but she just keep standing there with her big wide eyes. It seems that she just saw a ghost.

I snap my fingers in front of her face and it work. She seems confuse and shock at the same time. I just smile at her and it just makes her even more confuse.

"Are you okay, miss?" I ask her and suddenly she squeal in happiness. Okay? What is happening?

Sang Hee POV

Did L from Infinite just bumped me? I feel like I'm in cloud 9. I feel so so happy!! When I finish my squeal, I notice that L look at me strangely. Well, who wouldn't if suddenly a girl squeal so loudly in front of your face right?

"Mianheiyo!!!!!! I'm so sorry. It just that I'm in shock. Jeongmal mianhei!!!!" I bow 90 degrees but he just chuckle.

"Why do you bow 90 degrees to me? I'm just a stranger" he just smile at me.

"You are not a stranger I think" I just reply his smile.

"Why's that? Do you know me, miss?" he tilt his head cutely. Can I die now?

"Just call me, Sang Hee. Park Sang Hee. By the way, are you Myungsoo from Infinite? I think you are" I smile.

Chanyeol POV

I've been walking for almost 2 hours looking for my baby sis. She got a fight with omma and appa cause they want her to forget Infinite, so that she can focus more to be a heiress.

I don't why my baby sis didn't know about EXO. I'm in that group for god sakes and she didn't care about it. Back to the story. I'm looking at her almost everywhere but I still didn't find her.

I was looking around and I saw her with a man in black. I'm not joking! He wears black from head to toe and who wears a sunglass at night.

Luckily, I wear a disguise, so that the fans (or my baby sis) wouldn't recognise me. I'm just hiding behind a tree looking at them and ambush them when the time is right.