Dorm Alone

Dorm Alone (Laymin/Xiulay)

Inspired by this ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

Yixing is sure that he’s been weird around Minseok lately and he was sure that neither he or his hyung is comfortable with it.

So he tried hard not to think about Kim Minseok too much, and act normal when his around because it was weird on how his heart would race so fast when his hyung is around and how he likes watching everything his cute hyung does.

Looking back, Yixing remembers the first time it happened. During EXO's Showtime Episode One when he sat so close to Minseok and he barely paid attention to anything and oh how his heart thumped so loud when Minseok turned from cute to a y winking creature.

He didn’t really understand why he gave up his jacket to the shivering Minseok or why he likes teasing Minseok after he’s heard Minseok’s smart plan on Chanyeol’s gifts and he’s got to admit he wanted to have a couple hat with his hyung too.

He certainly finds it annoying whenever Luhan gets clingy with Minseok, because he knew that their eldest member isn’t a touchy feely person so Yixing wants so bad to snatch Minseok away from Luhan though he didn’t know why the hell did he even thought of that.

Yixing didn’t understand these at all but… Luhan does.

Luhan who knows everything.

What Yixing doesn’t know is that Luhan definitely knows, understand and loathes what he’s going through. So one day, on their Day Off. Luhan dragged a lazy dragon, panda and funky Chen out of bed early for the sake of “shopping”.

Luhan made sure to leave before Yixing comes back from jogging and he made sure that Tao uses his ninja moves to get out of his shared room with Minseok quietly, leaving their eldest hyung sleeping peacefully. (and cutely)

Yixing have no idea why his friends went shopping so early in the morning because most shops are probably closed and will be opened at eight or ten in the morning and it was still seven.

Thinking he was alone, he sadly crumpled the piece of note they left on the front door and put it in his pocket.

He almost tripped on his way to the kitchen when he heard a soft, husky singing voice.

Yixing clutched his chest to calm his wildly beating heart. He knows that voice, he knows it because he loves listening to that voice and he complains mentally why this person sings so few out of their songs when he has the most beautiful voice Yixing has ever heard. (Yixing’s Own Preferance)

“Yixing?” Minseok’s cheeks flustered pink at the discovery of his early-singing-in-the-kitchen-while-making-coffee routine he tried so hard not to do when s are around.

“G-goodmorning ge.” Yixing mumbled in Mandarin due to his nervousness.

Minseok gave him a warm smile and asked. “You’ve been there long?”

Yixing nodded.

“Minseok-ge’s voice is like an angel.” Yixing admitted and Minseok’s cheeks turned red.

“Ah~ Yixing sings better.” Minseok said while smiling shyly. “Have you seen the others?”

“They went shopping.” Yixing answered as he watched every move Minseok makes.

“This early? Those kids- aish. And here I am thinking they would like some coffee.” Minseok’s pout was too much for Yixing’s health and he had to sit down on the dining table, a huge distance away from Minseok. “Do you want some coffee, Yixing ah?”

“Yes. Thank you.” Yixing thought it was the best morning ever, with his precious hyung sitting in front of him as they drank coffee.

He will treasure the memory of early morning coffee with the coffee prince, Minseok.

“Minseok hyung.” Yixing called his hyung’s attention.

“Hm?”

Yixing stood up and leaning near Minseok’s face who didn’t seem to notice since he was mixing more cream to his coffee.

“Wo Ai Ni.”

Yixing placed a kiss on his left boazi cheek.

“Saranghae.” He kissed the other puffy cheek.

“I Love You.”

And lastly, he kissed  Minseok on the lips.

~

Luhan on the other hand was searching for a place to eat with his sleepy dongsaengs.

Tao and Kris walked behind them, Tao being a sleepy panda clinging to a bamboo tree. (Guess who’s the bamboo tree? LOL xD)

Chen stayed close to Luhan who frequently asks Luhan about the Mandarin signs.

Finally, they found a not too big restaurant with cheap but delicious food and rammage the food they ordered, Luhan wondered if Yixing even realized how he feels for Minseok.

“Lu ge~” Chen imitated the way Minseok says it but failed and earned a hard smack on the nape.

“How dare you even try and imitate my cute Minnie?” Luhan glared at Chen.

“I don’t understand, I thought you had given up on Minseok ge.” Tao said suddenly awake with confusion.

“Me? Give up? Of course not!” Luhan declared.

“Shh. Silence is my style.” Kris said sleepily. “If you hadn’t gave up, why did you even let Yixing be alone with Minseok.”

“Yeah, it’s like you gave up Minseok willingly to Yixing.” Chen said.

“As I already mentioned, I didn’t give him up.” Luhan said in confidence.

“Then why did you leave them alone, TOGETHER? Isn’t that giving him up?” Chen asked in annoyance because Luhan is being so confusing, he was convinced this was not Luhan at all.

Luhan shrugged.

“Of course not. Minseok- ge is mine~”

And that is how Luhan and Lay’s rivalry began xD

 

--------

Author's Note:

 

(Luhan taking Lay’s hand off Xiumin)

(Laymin for you all <3)

 

In case you’re wondering why the story ended like that, It’s because dongsaeng is a forever XiuHan shipper indecision - Dongsaeng 

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT STOPPING DONGSAENG~ >.<  - Noona