Chapter 1

The change and me!

Ever since she died, the world felt different to Hyunjoo. Everything and everyone around her started to change. Yes, the 'change' was referring to Hyunjoo's beloved twin sisiter, Hyojoo. They were almost similiar in every aspects and the only differences were that one was prettier and popular while the other a nerd and a wallflower. Hyojoo was always seen surrounded by many friends while Hyunjoo was always seen alone. Many always wondered how their personality can be totally opposite when they are born from the same womb. 

Ever since Hyojoo died, it was a big change in hyunjoo's life. Her classmate, Kim Myungsoo, has been acting awkward around her since Hyojoo's death, but the biggest change was that could see her late twin sister's soul. After Hyojoo's death, she felt the existence of Hyojoo- even though she was not there. She could see her soul, her face which looked overwhelmed with sadness and it seems like she was pleading Hyunjoo to solve the mystery of her death. 

You see, Hyojoo death was such a big mystery that not even the police can solve. She was there in morning and in the afternoon she was gone just like this. In fact, she was missing for a few hours until the police called and said that she was found at the foot of the building- she looked miserable and her eyes looked solemn and still. Her parents broke down uncontrollably at the sight of her and this made her realise that she have to solve the mystery of the death no matter what it takes.

Hyunjoo wore hyojoo's contacts to school so that she would feel that Hyojoo is still with her. The next lesson was conducted by Mrs Lee. Their whole class hated her to the core as she liked to pick on people. One could hear her say" Do a 500 words reflection about why you left your water bottle in the canteen." She liked to order students to write 500 words reflection about all their wrong doings. Students liked calling her skunk as she not only looked like one but smelled like one too. Hyunjoo let out a yawn but Mrs Lee saw it. Her face turned red and she started lashing her about her bad manners and demanded that she stayed back in school to write a 1000 word reflection about why she yawned in class.

Suddenly, a loud slam was heard on the table and Kim Myungsoo shouted loudly at the teacher" I had enough of all your nonsense! Are teachers even allowed to scold pupils without reasons? What kind of teacher are you, SKUNK!" That did it. The teacher was hopping mad and the cheering and claps added more into the boiling tention. She ordered both of them to get out of the classroom and that she would never want to see them again. Not in an eternity years.