First Chapter

Love isn't sin, is it?

“You’re pretty noona, stop being worried!” Aish, that noona is really.. She really can’t still. I think she’s really nervous right now. It even just their engage, not the wedding yet.

                “Are you sure? Isn’t it too over?” She looks at the mirror and checks her makeup. I just sigh. She’s pretty already, she always is, what’s she worry about?

                “Sweet heart, are you ready?” aunty comes.  She even looks more nervous now.

                “Let’s go, everybody is waiting!” I push her back.

The wedding will be held in two months , so now just close friends and family are invited. Well, my noona doesn’t have many friends I think. There’re few unfamiliar faces, that I guess are hyung’s relatives.

Oh, it has started. Everybody applauses as they put ring on each.

                “Congrats you both” I come to them. “Ya Kim Jongdae, you’re so cool!”

                “Ya Oh Sehun! Call me hyung, how many times should I tell you?” He hit my head.  We’re joking until a guy appear.

                “Oh, you come?” Chen hyung greets him warmly.

                “Ne hyung” I just heard their conversation because I’m talking with noona.

                “Chagi, he is my cousin,  from China.” Hyung introduces him to noona. “Chanyeol’s brother” said him again, carefully, I think?  Noona seems surprise. Well, I don’t know who Chanyeol is.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida.” He says with weird  accent. “Congratulation for your engagement”

“Thankyou” she smiles. “I never know he has brother” Now I can see his face clearly, and I think he looks familiar..

“This is my cousin, Sehun” Now he looks at me.

“Luhan imnida” he smiles, and we shake hands.

“Omo, I just realized that you two look a like!” said noona.

“Ah, you’re right! Why I just noticed it?” agreed hyung. I look at him. Are we?  

                “I hope you could be friend with Luhan, he really doesn’t have friend here” said Chen hyung.

                “Ah hyung, I’m okay” he looks embarrassed. Then that couple go to greet the other guest.          

                “You noona is pretty”  he stares at her.

                “You’re pretty” he looked at me with wonder. What a fool, he must think that I’m a freak. “Uhm..” I don’t know what to say to correct it.

                “Thankyou” he smiles. “I think we don’t look a like, you said I’m pretty, “ I frowned. “But I don’t think you are, you’re handsome”  I don’t usually smile you know, but I smile when he said that.

“Well, let’s meet again next 2 months” he said. I stare at him. “You know, at the wedding”

And after our short met, I expect that two months will pass quickly, and I don’t why. To meet that guy again? Well I don’t think so. I just can go to Chen hyung’s place then since he stays there.

“Since when you’ve been in relationship with him? High school?” I pick up a photo on her desk, my noona with Chen hyung, and two other guys. I envy them, they looked really happy, and free in that picture.

                “Nope, we just bestfriend that time” she answered from kitchen.

                “Who’s this two guys?”

                “Our bestfriends” I wanna ask more, but she seems wanna end this topic and busy preparing dinner.

                “Four people? Who’ll come?” there’re fours bowls, since just we both in this house.

                “My husband, with your twin” Husband? They even haven’t married yet. Wait, with who?

                “Chen’s cousin, remember?” She takes out the kimchi. “I think I like him. He does look like you Sehun. But he looks cuter and..”

                “Oho, slow down noona. Don’t you realize that mean you’re cheating with two other men? Even you haven’t married.. Ah appheo!” I haven’t done my words and she hit me with spoon.

Ting Tong.

                “Ya Oh Sehun, open the door!” she shouts from wherever she is.

Ting Tong.

Ting Tong.

                “Aish, why so noisy.. ah hyung!”  Chen hyung pinch my cheek as soon as I opened the door.

                “What took you so long” he pass in.

                “Aish, they both just the same”nag me.

                “Hahaha”

Oh, I forgot that someone still there.

“Cute” He pinch my cheek as well. “You don’t let me in, Sehun-ssi?”

                “oh, ywhes, pwease cowme inh” Mwoya, this is our second meet and he dare to pinch my cheek?

                “Noona annyeonghaseyo”

                “Ah Luhan, you come?” my noona hugs him right away. “It’s been a long time..”

                “It just few days ago, chagiya” correct Chen hyung. I choose to take my seat. Aigo, she sounds like an ahjumma.       

                “Ah, let’s eat.” She serves our rice.

                “Chagiya, can Luhan stays  here? You know that my apartment will be sell” said Chen hyung.

                “Ofcourse!” she looks excited. ”He can sleep with Sehun”

                “What?!” shout me with Chen hyung at the same time.

“Sehun sleeps here too?!” I drink my water until my glass empty.

                “Why? Can’t I?”

                “You have your own house!”said him again.

                “Err, maybe I can sleep at other place..”

                “NO!” this time, Chen hyung and noona cut Luhan’s words.

                “Sehun’s parent moved to London for job, chagiya. And I’m going to give him this apartment after we married” explains noona. “Luhan, are you okay to move here?”

He nods, “Is it okay?” he looks at me hesitantly. I avoid him and enjoying my food.

                “Ofcourse, Sehun’s glad to have friend” Aish, noona.. “He doesn’t have any”

                “I have friends, not like you” I see her face changed, and Chen hyung glares at me when Luhan just silent awkwardly. I just look him like ‘what’s my fault?’ 

                Okay, “sorry”

                “For what?” asked her.

                “For said you don’t have any friends?”  I don’t understand why she laughed.

                “Just eat, neo babo ya”

***

Ting Tong.

Pip pip pip, srek.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, Sehunssi, you’re not going to school?” I see Luhan, and then I stare at  some boxes with him. “Err.. I move, today” I just nod and take his stuff in.

                “Ah, thankyou” he smiles. Why he always smile?

                “You don’t go to school?” he asks again.

                “Mhm, don’ t tell noona”

                “Why?”

                “Just” I open a door. “This is our room” He enters awkwardly.

                “Err, where’s my bed?” I point a bed with my chin.

“And.. where is yours?” again, I point the same bed with my chin.

                “There’s just one bed? So we sleep together in one bed?!” he seems surprise.

                “Don’t you understand when noona said ‘you can sleep with Sehun’?” I imitate noona’s voice, and he chuckles, and I don’t know why I smile.

                “I can sleep on the sofa” I said.

                “The outside one? Too cold” he sits on the bed.

                “Winter hasn’t came yet though. Or I can sleep on the floor, there’re more blankets”

                “I don’t think that’s a good idea. You know, I don’t mind if we both sleep on the bed.” I near the bed.

                “Ofcourse you don’t, this is my bed.  Besides, I don’t think this bed enough for we both” I lay myself on the side bed.

                “Really?” he lays beside me. “I think it’s enough” he faces me.  Suddenly the door opens, and I wake immediately.

                “Ya Oh Sehun, you didn’t go to school again?!” Noona? She enters and hit me brutally.

                “YA! You bad boy! Why you didn’t go to school? Eo?!” She’s nagging while hit me.

                “Ah appheo! Why you didn’t go to work?” I try to reject her attack.

                “I wanna help Luhan to..” and then she stops attacking me when she spots Luhan.

                “Oh, Luhan-ah! You’re here?”she changes her voice tone. Geez..

                “You’re late. I helped him” She avoid me and look at her watch.

                “I’m sorry I should go now, I have appointment about my wedding” she outs from room in hurry.

                “Noona, how about breakfast?” I ask.

                “Ck, that’s why you should go to school, babo ya” she left some money. “Just buy something to eat, okay?” she wears her shoes. “Oh, don’t forget my Luhan, treat him well, arraseo?!”

Blam.

I just sigh and shake my head, and open my door. “Let’s buy something to eat” Luhan just nods and takes his jacket.

                “What will we eat?” he looks excited.

                “Well,” I think. “What do you want to eat?”

                “Well, how about that?” he points ddeobbokki’s stan at the street. I just nod.

He looks at the food excitedly, and more excited when it served.

                “Gamsahamnida” and he takes one bite. And take another bites immediately, and another bites..

                “Wow, slow down” I warned him.

                “This is so good!” he said with full mouth, I chuckle.

                “Can’t you stop being cute? No wonder that ahjumma likes you so much” I wipe his mouth with my hand. He his lips. “Which ahjumma?”

                “My noona” and he laughs.

***

“Emh, Sehunssi..”

                “Just Sehun” we’re walking back to apartment .

                “Emh, Sehun-ah” I don’t know why I like it when he said my name.

                “What?”

                “Ani, just, you don’t usually go to school?” I nod. “Why?” he stares at me curiously.

“Just, I don’t like school. Boring” he just nods.

***

                “Luhan-ah, do you back to China after the wedding?” We’re eating our dinner when noona asked that. I stop my eat for a while and stare at him, curious what’s his answer.

                “Yes”

                “Ah really?” noona seems disappointed.

                “Yes. You know after what happened to hyung, I think my parents got little trauma with Korea”

He tries to smile, but not with noona. She looks.. well I don’t know how to explain her expression.

                “Ah, you’re right. They should be” Now she stops her eating. “I’m really sorry about that”

Luhan shakes his head.

                “No need to sorry noona. I know you sad just like us.” Well, I think I’m the only who doesn’t understand about this topic here, so I just enjoying the food.

                “I heard about you from him. He told me much about you guys, and especially about Baekhyun hyung”

“He was really happy, I don’t know why he..” his voice vibrates and that time noona stands up and takes something from her room.

                “Luhan-ah, I think you should know.” She gives him something to him, recorder I think. “But,  this thing is really precious to me, so would you give me back after you hear it?”

Luhan doesn’t answer her, he just stares at that thing.

                “Thankyou for the food” I wash the dishes and then enter my room. I think Luhan has slept already, he covers his self with blanket, and the light is off.  I take out the other blanket and throw it to the floor.

                “What’re you doing?”

                “Oh,  are you awake?” he shakes his head and sit. “Not asleep yet.” He said. I just nod and turn on the lamp. He covers his face with blanket immediately.

                “Sorry, I just wanna find my pillow”

                “Sehun, can you just sleep on the bed?” his voice not really clear but I still can heard him.

                “But-“

                “Please?” I sigh, something’s wrong with him, I don’t even know why I know. I pull the blanket, and now I can see his face.

                ”Are you crying?” I shock when I saw his eyes. But he shakes his head, and turn off the lamp.

                “Why is it?” I’m laying beside him and trying to hear his answer.

                “Just, I miss Chanyeol hyung” he whisper. “After I heard it, I even can’t  blame him, and being sad just make me feel sorry. I should be happy if he’s happy, but-“ he sobs. “I really miss him”

I don’t understand what he said, but I know that he just lost his beloved brother. Maybe this is weird, but I can feel his sadness. “Just sleep for now” I can’t help beside hug him, and I can feel he nods in my hug.

                I’m awake about at 2 am because some noise. I check it and I think it’s from Luhan. He looks anxious in his sleep.

                “Hyung” he said with close eyes. “Don’t go” and then he cries. I shake his body immediately.

                “Luhan-ah, wake up” not long until he opens his eye and looks breathless.. Tears still falling from his eyes.

                “Nightmare?” He nods.

                “Should I bring you something? Milk?” he shakes his head.  I’m a bit surprise when he hug me –my arms- , but I didn’t reject it.

                “Just, make sure you’re here when I open my eyes” he looks at me hesistately. “do you mind?” I wipe his tears, I even can feel his heart beat still fast.

                “Not at all, let’s sleep”

***

                It’s morning already and I’ve woke up. Actually I didn’t really asleep last night, because he hug my arms tightly. Not hurt at all, just, make me nervous, don’t know why. I don’t wanna move, since our little promise last night, so I just stare at his face, waiting he open his eyes, that’ve I done since hours ago.

                Finally he opens his eyes slowly. He smiles when he saw me, “Mhm, Sehun-ah”

 I can’t hide my smile. I’ve told you that I like it when he called my name right?

                “Good morning, you sleepy head”

He still half asleep, “what time is it?”

                “I don’t know”

                “Noona neun?”

                “Go to work” None from us moving yet.

                “I’m hungry”

                “Let’s eat ”

                “I’m still sleepy”

                “ck, you’re so lazy”

                “it has been a long time since I slept well, you know” he closes his eyes.

                “Thank to me” he nods and hug my arm.

                “Hey, you sleep?” he doesn’t respon. I pull my arm and he opens his eyes.

                “Let’s sleep a bit more”  I shake my head. “I’m hungry”

He pouts and wakes at the end.

***

                It’s been a month since Luhan stayed with us. And I get closer with him. I think we’re click each other. I always connect with him about anything, just like we’re on the same soul with different body.

                There was a day that he challenged me to play soccer with him, and I really surprise when I knew how well he plays soccer. You know, with that face I thought he just well at something like cooking.

                “Where’s Luhan?” I can’t find him and it’s noon already, just noona who’s watching tv.

                “I think he’s going to somewhere, he said he’s on his way home now” said noona. I just nod and sit beside her.

                “Sehun-ah”

                “What?”

                “May I ask something?”

                “No” she attacks me right away.

                “Akh! Go ahead! Go ahead! You never asked for permit before though”

                Finally she stops. “Do you like him?’

                “Him? Who?”

                “Luhan”

                “Yeah, I like him. He’s a good friend”

                “Ck, that’s not what I meant”

                “Then what did you mean, noonim?” I try to focus on the film.

                “Do you love him?”

                “Mhm, I-“

                “As a lover, you know” she says before I answer.

                “He’s a man, and so am I, if you forget”

                “Who cares. You look like you do”

                “What am I doing?”

                “Mhm, you changed. No, not at all. Just when you with Luhan.” I look at her, waiting for explain.

                “Just like, you talk much, and looks happier, and care about him-“

                “I care about you as well”

                “It’s different”

                “What’s the different?”

                “Ck, just forget it!” she watches the film and so do I. Just the sounds from tv were heard.

                “But, what do you think about him?” she asks again.

“Well, he’s so beautiful. And so kind. And cute.” My eyes still focus in tv.

“Agree, he’s cute”

“And fragile, make me wanna protect him. He also friendly –and I don’t like it- and cheerful, but he’s so mature, and wise, and-”

                “Thankyou” I really shock when suddenly I heard Luhan’s voice. I turn back immediately and I see him there, put something on the table.

                “When you  came?!”

                “Mhm, when you praising me?” he chuckles, and noona? She holds her laugh and gone to her room. I think my face’s really red now. Ck, that noona really-

                “Here, your gift” he gives me a cup of bubble tea. I take it and have drink it, my favorite flavor.  

 

“Ya, ppali ireona and brush your teeth” I pull him and push him to bathroom.

                “Mhm, sirreo” he even still close his eyes.

“Ck, Luhan-ah” Click. I take a photo of him, with his pajama, cute apple head hair, and closing eyes.

“What are you doing?”

“Brush your teeth, ppali”

“Si-rreo”  Aigo.. I take his toothbrush and put on the toothpaste. I can see he’s smiling and open

his mouth.

                “Ck, I just do this for the last time” I brush his teeth carefully. He really has good teeth.

                “Yeah, I know. You said that too yesterday.” And then he chuckles, make the foam spread to my face.

 

                It’s  almost dinner already but noona hasn’t home yet. I’m about going to call her when she calls me.

“Mhm, with Chen hyung? Arraseo, let me talk to him” and then I hear hyung’s voice.

                “Mhm, Sehun-ah, this is me”

                “Noona’s birthday?”

                “April 15th

                “Your anniversary?”

                “Seriously? This is really me”

                “Just answer then”

                “February 3rd

                “Take care her well hyung” then I end the phone call.

“Noona didn’t go home today. She’s at Chen hyung’s place” I tell Luhan, even I think he heard it already.

“You do love your noona, right?” he smiles. “I’m so envy”

“Well, she just like my sibling that I never had. Actually I always want a brother, you know” I take my seat.

“I can be your brother” he takes the rice into my bowl.

“Yeah, you can be my dongsaeng.” He gives me the bowl. “ This isn’t enough”

“What’re you talking about? I’m the hyung, ofcourse”he back and take more rice.

“You? No, I don’t think so- ya, this is too much” and then he back again to remove the rice.

“You can be my little sister,” I stand up and near him. “Or my girlfriend?” I hug him from back while he still remove the rice.

“I’m a man, if you forget” 

“I know” I put my head on his shoulder, and he stops his activity. “Would you?”

***

“Ya Oh Sehun! Open your mouth” I shake my head.

Well, if Luhan’s so lazy to brush his teeth at morning, I’m so lazy to brush my teeth at night.

                “Ck, Oh Sehun-“

                “I’ll open my mouth If you answer me”

                “Answer what?” I just stay still.

                “Okay, okay, I’ll answer”

                “Promise?” He nods. I smile and open my mouth, then he brush my teeth.

                “Then, what’s your answer?”

                “Ck, clean your mouth first”

                “Answer me” he sighs and stare at me for a second.

                “Mhm” he pretend busy cleaning the toothbrush.

                “Mhm what?”  I pretend fool.

                “Yea-“ I don’t wait him finish his word, and kiss him. I feel his lips for the first time, and I can’t describe how it was. Just like, everything is right. I can feel he’s smiling, and his smile makes me smile. Always.

***

                “Sirreoooo” he put me on my coat and then my bag. “Luhan-ah! Ya! Wait-“ he’s pushing me out.

                “What will you do alone here?” I try to change his mind.

                “I will wait for you, Sehun-ah, go back quickly, eo?”

                “Okay, okay, wait!”

                “What else?”

                “Where’s my kiss?” I can see he‘s blushing.

                “What kiss?” he pretends innocent.

                “I don’t wanna go to school then.”

                “I will give it when you home”

                “Promise?”  he nods cutely.

                “Arraseo” I kiss him and then run immediately.

                And I just laugh when I heard he shouts, “Ya Oh Sehun!”

When did the last time I go to school? Well I don’t really remember, you can don’t care about your absent if your father is the owner the school haha. Time pass really slow. I can’t wait to go home and meet my Luhan. Even just think about him can make me smile.

                “Ya Oh Sehun, are you sick?” Kyungsoo touches my cheek.

                “No, I’m not. Why?”

                “One week didn’t come to school and you even didn’t answer my message and now you come and sit beside me and smiling with no reason”  I just have one close friend in this school, and it’s him.

                “I know, I’m sorry for didn’t answer your massage, hyung.” I take my bag.

                “Ya ya ya, where’re you going?” he hold my arm.

                “Go home”

                “Not time for home yet Sehun” I know he’ll say that. “Is there something at home?” he stares at me with his big eyes.

                “Someone exactly” Yeah, I never could hide something from him, so I never hide something from him. “Let’s go, I’ll let you know” He nods and take his bag as well.

                “Let’s go home!” he goes right away.

                “Not time for home yet, huh?” I follow him. “Hyung, can you help me?”

***

                “Sehun? You home already?”

                “Yeah. Let’s go in, kyungsoo. Ah, this is Luhan, Luhan this is Kyungsoo.”  Luhan shakes hand and look at Kyungsoo awkwardly.

                “You home early that I thought”said Luhan.

“School is end early today” I sit on sofa.

                “No, Sehun asked me to pass class and come to his house. Ck, he even didn’t give me message when he didn’t go to school” Kyungsoo sits comfortably beside me. I smile at him,

                “Mianhae hyung” Luhan just stare at us.

                “You should go school tomorrow” said Kyungsoo hyung. “You said you’ll go to school as long as I’m there”

                I near my face to Kyungsoo’s, “arraseo hyung. I’m definitely go to school tomorrow”

“How if you cook for us hyung?” I pull him up and push him to kitchen. “Hyung cooks very well, you know” this time I talk to Luhan. “I always like his cook”

“Really? Let me help you” and then Luhan join us in kitchen.

“Hyung, let me help you too” Kyungsoo just stare and me, knowing I don’t mean it, and then focus to his cook.

“Hyung” I pinch his cheek. Again, he just stare at me.

“Hyuuung”

“Aish, you’re so annoying Sehun-ah” and that time I see Luhan stares at us.

“You need my help?” I ask him, feel a bit sorry because I’m busy bothering Kyungsoo. He just shake his head.

Seems that noona home already, I can hear someone opens the door.

“Huaa, it smells good” she puts her bag and enter the kitchen. “Kyungsoo-ah, you come?” asks her after we greet her. Kyungsoo just nod, “take your seat noona, it almost serve” and she sits excitedly, so do I. Not long, Luhan joins us.

“Chen hyung don’t come?” he sits beside noona.

“No, he’s busy, Luhan-ah” and he just nod. And that time Kyungsoo serves the food, and then takes his bag, “I’m sorry but I have to go now”

“Hyung, take a bite at least” and I feed him. I can feel noona stare at us confusedly, but I avoid it.

“Thankyou Sehun-ah” he rubs my hair. “I go first, noona. Nice to meet you, Luhan-ah” and then he opens the door and go out.

 “Ya ya ya, since when Kyungsoo be your lover? Are you dating with him now?” asks noona right away.

“I’m finish” Luhan stands up, leaving the table and then enter our room. He even didn’t touch his food. I put my spoon and following Luhan.

The room is dark when I went in, but I can see Luhan sleeps, covering him with blanket. I’m laying beside him. “You didn’t eat?” No answer.

                “Luhan-ah” still no answer. He backs me, “Ah, did you forget your promise?” he turns around.

                “What promise?”

                “My kiss. You promised to give it when I home”

                “Ask it to Kyungsoo hyung”

                “Kyungsoo hyung?” he backs me again. “Are you jealous?” I can’t hold my smile.

                “No, he’s your lover, why should I jealous with him?” His voice vibrates. I hug him, kissing his nape.

                “You’re my only one”

                “Liar” I know he’s tearing.

                “Tell me the truth, you’re jealous rite?”

No answer. I turn around his body, facing me.

                “I thought you aren’t” I wipe his tears. “We’re just friend. Me and Kyungsoo hyung”

                “Looks like you’re more than that. You even never talk to me like that”

                “Like what?”

                “Forget it” he’s about to back me again but I grab his shoulder immediately.

                “Like what Luhan-ah?” I ask him softly.

                “Aegyo”

                “What aegyo?”

                “Look! You even didn’t realize it when you did it”

                “Tell me, which aegyo?” I wipe his tears.

                “Mhm, when he cooked, you said, ’hyung let me help you too’” he imitates me and I don’t know what to do with his cuteness.

                “I said that to make you jealous”

                “But still, you never talk to me like that” Omo, he looks like a little kid.

                “You want me to talk like that?” he nods. “Okay”

                “Luhan hyung, give me my kiss juseyooo” he chuckles.

                “Sirreo” he answers with aegyo tone as well.

                “Ya, it can’t be like that”

                “What?”

                “Your aegyo is much cuter than mine, make me wanna my kiss even more” yeah, it success to make him blushing. I near my lips to his and close my eyes, “I’m waiting Luhan hyuung” I said with aegyo tone. I can hear he chuckles and kiss me softly. I smile, I really like his kiss, it’s really Luhan, you know what I mean?

                “Sehun-ah, you sleep?” he pinch my cheek.  I still close my eyes, and when I open it immediately I can see Luhan’s eyes, so close, and he looks a bit surprise.

                “Luhan-ah”

                “Ne?”

                “Call my name”

                “What for?”

                “Just do it” I close my eyes again.

                “Sehun-ah, like that?”  I nod, “Again”

                “Sehun. Sehun-ah, Sehun, Sehun, Sehun, Sehun, Thethun”

I open my eyes immediately,

“Yaaa!” I know he imitated me. And he just laugh.

“I want you call my name before I sleep”

“And why should I do that, Sehun-ssi?”

“I like it when you call my name” he smiiles, but his eyes looks sleepy.

“Let’s sleep” I cover him with blanket.

“Are you going to school tomorrow?”

“To meet Kyungsoo hyung? Of course”

“ya, don’t go to school then” he pouts cutely.

“Don’t you know that you look so cute when you jealous? Tomorrow is Saturday, baboya. Let’s sleep” I cover his head with blanket and close my eyes,

“Sehun-ah”

“What?”

“I love you”

“I know”

“Ya! That’s not the answer when someone tell you that they love you”

“Mhm” I’m about to sleep.

“Sehun-ah”

“Huaaaa, Sehun doesn’t love me” and then he backs me. I’m really sleepy right now, but I can’t hold my smile, and hug him.

“I love you Luhan, I love you more, I love you most, I love you to the moon and back,” I tight my hug, “And I meant it”

No answer.

                “And don’t pretend that you’re asleep because I know that you need my arm for that”

Then he turn and hold my arm tightly.

***

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

“Hyung, woah, you look so cool today”

“Mwoya, I always look cool” joking him. “Have you seen your noona? She’s really pretty right?”

“Yes, she’s really pretty today. She’s the prettiest bride I ever seen” said Luhan.

“My Luhan is prettier”

“Ya! You guys are talking about me?!” Suddenly someone hit my head.

“Aniya noona, we just said that you’re the prettiest bride”

“Ya, you just said that I’m prettier!”

“Ooh, our Luhan is jealous, huh?” And we can’t hold our laugh seeing his cuteness.

 

“Someday I’ll marry you, just like this” I hold Luhan’s hand, watching them saying their vow.

“I don’t think so”

 I look at him curiously,

“Why? You don’t wanna marry with me?” He just stare at the couple, now they put on the ring and kiss each other.

“Love not just between you and me, Sehun-ah. Your parents, my parents,” Now he look at me. “I don’t think we’ll get permit”

“Do you love me?” He just put his head down.

“Luhan-ah, look at me, do you love me?” I ask it once again and he look at my eyes,

“Of course I love you”

“Then I’ll make our love just between you and me. I don’t care about the other”

“Sehun-ah”

“I promise that someday we’ll be in a church, saying our vow, put ring on this finger,” I kiss his finger, “And kiss this lips” then I kiss his lips. “Would you?”

He smiles and nod his head, “Don’t you dare forget your promise, I’m waiting”

***

“You really have to go?” He nods cutely and take out his passport.

“Contact me, okay?”

“Of course I will- ya, you really not sad? I’m really sad you know, don’t go” he just smile, but this time, I can’t smile.

“I don’t wanna go if I could.” He tip toe and kiss me, “Miss me, Sehun-ah”

“No, I’m not gonna miss you. You can’t sleep without me” I still try to change his mind.

“I know right”

“Luhan-ah”

“You look like a little kid” he chuckles. “I’m going, Sehun-ah, annyeong!” he walk away,

“Don’t you dare cheat on me when I’m not there!”

He turn and chuckles, “I won’t. Annyeong!” and he really go.

Yeah, Luhan just stay in Korea until Chen’s hyung wedding, so now he must go back to China. How fast two months could be.

I open the apartment. Even noona isn’t here anymore, I’m alone.

I throwed my body to sofa when my phone was ringing.

                “Hello?”

                “Sehun-ah” It’s Luhan.

                “I miss you” and I’m not lying. I can hear he laugh.

                “You said you won’t miss me”

                “Yeah, I wish I could. You just arrived?”

                “Ne, this is my number, you should call me everyday no matter what”

                “I’ll call you every second” again, he laugh. I really miss him already.

                “You’re wearing my coat rite? It’s really cold in China” Yeah, I browsed about China’s weather before he went and lent him my coat.

                “Mhm, of course. This smell like you, I won’t wash it”

I enter my room and sit on the bed.

                “What’s this?” I spot something on the table. A box, and I’m sure that’s not mine.

                “I think you left something, Luhan”

                “I left it for you. Open it” and I open it.

                “And what’s this?” a topless of honey with lemon, colorful notes, some books and a recorder.

                “I don’t want you sick so eat that every morning, arraseo? And there’s no me again to remind you about anything, so write them at the notes.”

                “You were thinking about me?” I’m really touched.

                “Of course, you did the same to me, rite?”

“What about the books?” I take it and read the title. “Chinese?!”

“I want you to learn Chinese, Sehun-ah. Promise to learn it and meet me okay?”

 “And about the recorder…” I can feel that he’s blushing. I take it.

                “Don’t listen now, play it just when you miss me, okay?” then he ended the call.

And I play it, well I miss him right now, so?

I hear the music playing with piano, and then someone singing.

I close my eyes, I know this song, ‘Like Rain, Like Music’.

And of course I know who’s singing.

He always listen to it and I always said that I don’t like this song. I don’t know what make him loves this song, but now, I think I love this song as well.

                “Sehun”

                “Sehun-ah,”

“Sehun,” Seems like he recorded it at different place and time because the backsounds are different.

 “Sehun-aaah.” I can’t hold my smile, this time he said it with aegyo tone.

“Khekhe, you said that you like it when I called your name, and I like it when I called your name.

I really don’t wanna go, Sehun-ah. But our heart won’t be separate rite?” He laugh.

                “Sehun-ah, saranghae. Wo ai ni”

***

                “Ya, you think this’s our end?”

                “You’ve listened it?” he looks embarrassed. “Well, I-“

                “Thankyou, I like it so much” He’s smiling now.

Yeah, I’m video calling with him right now so I can see him.

                “Sing for me”

                “What?”

                “Like Rain, Like Music. I wanna see you sing it for me” He shakes his head.

                “C’mon, your voice is really good”

                “No, no. I look really ugly when I sing” I can’t hold my laugh.

                “Btw, have you learned Chinese yet?”

                “Well, a little. It’s really hard, you know. Why should I learn that when you even can speak Korean.”

Then he helps me to learn Chinese, and of course I learn it happily, as long he’s the teacher.

***

                “Luhan”

                “Sehun-ah”

“You first”

“No, you first”

                “Okay, guess what, I’m going to China” He just silent for a second until,

                “Seriously?!” I nod.

                “When?!”

                “Tomorrow”

                “You’re not lying rite?”

“I’m serious. My parents said there’s a family business or what so we’re going to China.” Actually I don’t really care about why are we going to China, the only what I care is I’m going to meet Luhan. Well, it has been almost six months since he went to China, so you can’t blame me for that. I even can speak Chinese fluently now, sometimes we speak in Chinese.

                “Pick me up on airport tomorrow?”

                “You won’t be with your parent?”

                “No, they went there already” He just nod.

                “Okay, I’ll pick you up then. See you tomorrow”

***

                Luhan isn’t here.  I said to him to not pick me up because my parents has order a driver for me and I should attend their business first at the hotel.

So here I am, with my suit, walking into the restaurant.

                “Ah, you came? This is your brother, Oh Sehun. He is..” and I can’t hear what my mother says next because my mind just focus on one people that sit in front me, Luhan.

He just stare at me, I think he’s shock. Why? Why he looks so shock? Why he’s here?

                “Sehun-ah” my mother touches my shoulder.

                “You haven’t greeted your twin yet” She smiles.

What? Twin? What is happening here actually? I keep staring at Luhan.

                “What are you talking about?”

                “Sehun-ah, you don’t remember? You did have a twin” said my mother.

                “But he was kidnapped, when you guys just a little boy. We keep searching on him, and now we find him”

                “He’s your hyung, Sehun-ah. Don’t you happy meet your brother again?”

At that time Luhan stand up and leave the table, and I follow him immediately.

                “What’s this? You knew it already?” He shakes his head silently.

                “Tell me this’s just a lie!”

                “Luhan! Answer me!” I shake his shoulders.

                “How do I know?!” He looks frustrated.

“You do wanna have brother rite? And guess what, I was right, I’m your hyung!” he laughs hard, really hard, like there’s something really hilarious. And I just stare at him, soulless, until his laugh slowly turn into cry.  My heart’s so hurt, seeing him cry, suddenly he run out the hotel and takes taxi before I can stop him.

                I take out my phone, and I see there’s a message. Of course I’m about to avoid it when I see that’s from Luhan.

                Sehun-ah, I just being told that I’m not my parents child.

                I’m not their real child.

                I’m not Chanyeol’s hyung brother.

                And tonight I’ll meet my real parents.

                Actually I wanna tell you about this yesterday, but I was too happy knowing that you’ll be here and I know that I’ll be okay as long as you here.

                Call me when you’ve arrived, okay?

Yeah, look how selfish you are Sehun.

I can’t think beside find Luhan.

                “Luhan-ah” I keep pressing the bell. But there’s no answer, so I try to press the code.

I press the number, and then the door opens.

I’m going in and find him sitting at the floor, watching tv like nothing happened.

                “I just realized it that our birth date is same” he keep staring at the tv, and  I sit beside him, put my head on his shoulder.

                “I miss you so much” No answer. I pull him into my hug,

                “Don’t be like this, you know I hate it when you avoid me”

                “Look at this eyes, you cried much, eo?” I kiss his eyes.

                “Answer me, Luhan” this time, I kiss his lips.

                “Sehun-ah”

                “Mhm?” I round my arms on his shoulders, hug him from back.

                “No wonder people told that we look alike” I tight my hug.

                “Maybe I still can accept that I’m not my parents child, but-“

                “Is there something even worse?!” he looks really frustrated.

                “I’m here, Luhan-ah”

                “As my twin?!” he release from my hug.

                “Just go away, Sehun. Please”

I think my world has ended.

***

Pip. Pip. Pip.

Klik.

I sigh and going in.

Once again, I’ll live in this house, together with my brother. Well, our parents know nothing about us, and they told me to live together with Sehun in Korea, so I have no choice

                “You’ve came? Let me help you” He takes my bags.

                “Did you eat?” I just nod. How can this kid act like nothing happen?

                “We’ll go to the same school rite? Dad just told me” he takes my stuff to the bed room.

                “And that put us in the same class. I’ll go to school everyday then”

                “Sehun-ah”

                “Mhm?”

                “I’ll sleep in noona’s room”

                “Oh- okay then. Jaljayo”

I try to sleep, but there’re so much things in my head, especially that accident when he just said good night, I really shock when he kiss me, I try to stop him, but he’s too strong, so I have no choice beside waiting him done. And he stops when he heard my sobs.

                “Luhan-ah”

                “You’re… disgusting” trust me when I said my heart is really hurt when I said it to him.

                “Love isn’t sin, Luhan-ah”

                “But I’m your brother, Oh Sehun. Love me as your brother”

                “I love you more than that, and so do you” I shake my head.

                “Love not just you and me, we-”

                “This is our love, just you and me. I don’t care the rest, I’ve told you”

I can feel my tears down. I close my eyes, counting sheeps, trying to sleep when I feel someone hug me from back. Of course I know whose hand is it.

                “You can’t sleep without holding my arm” whispered him right on my ear.

He’s right, so I turn my body and hug his arm. Not take a long time for me to fall asleep.

 

                “Open your mouth”

                “I can do it by myself, Sehun” he shakes his head. I give up and open my mouth, let him brush my teeth, just like he always did.

                “Cha, let’s go to school!” he put me my coat and bag, just like what I ever did to him. He hold my hand and we walk out.

                “Luhan-ah” he starts the conversation.

                “Can’t you forget about what happened?” I look at him.

                “At least, just pretend nothing’s happened. Can you?”

I just silent.

                “I have nobody else except you,”

“Can you love me, just like the way you did?”

“Sehun-ah”

“Mhm?”

“Call me hyung. I’m older than you” he laughs, but not real laugh.

“Who cares. We’re twin. But okay then, if you said so”

“And for answer your question,” I untight our hand.

“Love me as your brother, because I do love you as my brother”

“Liar”

“Please?”

“I can’t, sorry hyung”

I know he tries to be strong, for me. And I try to be strong, for myself.

I even didn’t see he cry, never.

                “Kyungsoo hyung!” He comes to us, and I smile to him.

                “Luhan, you’re study here too?” he looks at my uniform. Sehun answers him for me.

                “Yes hyung, we’re on the same class” he just nod.

                “Let’s have lunch together. Mhm, you know that I have no special relationship with Sehun rite? It was just acting” he said awkwardly.

                “Ya hyung, our friend relationship is special”

                “I don’t interest to have any special relationship with you”

Yeah, they look really close, I can’t hold my smile.

                “We have a new friend here” said the teacher.

                “Don’t you think he looks like someone?” I can feel the other stare at me and whispering. I can hear Sehun’s name. But I just look at Sehun, I always do.

“Yeah, he’s Sehun’s twin. His name is Luhan. You guys should be good to him. Luhan-ah, is there something you wanna say?”

“Can I sit beside Sehun?”

“Yes?”

“I wanna sit beside Sehun” I walk to him, and I can see he’s smiling. Even everybody knows the truth now, how can I pretending nothing happened?

Well, Sehun may absent his school oftenly, but that doesn’t mean he’s fool. I’m really surprise when he could answer the hardest question on board. I know he wanna show off in front of me, ck.

                “Hyung, aaaa” he try to feed me. And I have no choice beside open my mouth.

                “I heard a gossip that Luhan’s your twin. What a silly” said Kyungsoo hyung. He takes a bite of his food.

                “That’s not a gossip” said Sehun, and that success make him caught. I give him water and he drinks it immediately.

                “Hyung, are you okay?” suddenly a handsome guy with tan skin put his food and sit beside Kyungsoo hyung.

                “It’s okay if I join you here, rite?” he asks.

                “He’s Kai” introduced Kyungsoo hyung. Sehun just nod,

                “I know him, basketball captain. But you know that I’m not welcome with stranger” said Sehun coldly.

                “Sehun-ah” I warned his attitude.

                “I know, who doesn’t? But I’m not stranger, I’m Kyungsoo’s boyfriend” said that tan guy, and I can see kyungsoo hyung blushing.

                “Wow, congrats you both. Kyungsoo has liked you since last year” said Sehun easily, make Kyungsoo hyung stare at him with his big eyes.

                “Is that true?” he laughs, and the topic about ‘the gossip’ is forgotten for a while.

 

***

“Hyung,” I hold him as soon as we at home.

“Mhm?”

“Saranghae”

“I know”

“That’s not the answer when someone tell you that they love you”

“That’s what I said”

“I wanna hear that you love me”

“Saranghae, nae dongsaeng”

“I’m going mad, seriously” then I kiss him, softly, let him know how much I love him, how tired I am,

“Sehun stop” he push me. “Brothers don’t do that”

I smile at him, even my heart’s really hurt.

                “Wanna take a walk? I need fresh air”

 

I’m watching him walking in front me, nobody talk between us. I’m really hurt seeing his condition, just like a doll, soulless. All I can do is just smile, hoping it could make him smile too,

                “Let’s buy bubble tea” said me when we pass bubble tea shop. He just nod.

And we go to park, drinking our bubble tea. We sit on the bench, and I look at his face, rubbing his hair. He even don’t stare at me.

                “What are you thinking right now, Luhan hyung?”

                “I wanna follow Chanyeol hyung”

                “You’re so mean, don’t you think about me?”

                “It’s because of you”

                “I’m tired too hyung, I’m hurt as well” Now he looks at me.

                “I’m sorry, Sehun-ah” I shake my head and touch his beautiful face. He hold my hand for a while, closing his eyes, feeling my hand on his face.

                “I’m sorry Sehun-ah, I can’t love you as a brother”

I shake my head, “I even doubt that you love me”

And that time, there’s a dog on the road, I think Luhan sees it too because he run to safe the dog immediately, and of course I follow him,

                “Luhan-ah!” I scream to stop him and faster my run. I can’t be.

I push him, and let the car hit me.

Hurt? No.

It’s fortunate seeing him safe.

He even look so panic right now. Is he worrying me?

I don’t know, everything looks slow motion.

                “Sehun-ah!”

I really like it when he called my name,

And then everything’s dark.

***

                “Why you always follow me around?”

                “Because I like you, hyung”

He’s blushing.

                “Ck, go away! I wanna play football with the other” he pushed me and go to his friends.

 I’m starting to cry. Seeing him go.

But he comes back.

                “You really..”

                “Ya Oh sehun, don’t bother Luhan!” said a chubby kid. He pushed me until I fell down.

                “What are you doing?! You’re the one who bother us” Luhan pushed that kid away.

                “Hiks, Luhan hyung”

I can feel my knee’s bleeding.

And Luhan piggy back me home.

                “You should grow up, and protect me as well, understand?!”

I just nod on his back.

                “Promise?”

                “Eung!”

                “Aigo, you’re so heavy”

To be continue