Girlfriend?

Movie Date - Hansol

Heading upstairs, Hansol walked up the stairs first as you followed him carefully. Showing you to the table, he pulled out your chair for you as you sat next to him and thanked him quietly with a nod of your head. Hansol’s father sat on one end of the table with the paper in his hand as his little sister sat across from you with a smirk on her face, his mother sat on the other end of the table as Hansol served some food on your plate as you smiled at him.

"So you stayed over night. How did you like sleeping with Hansol?" His little sister leaned over the table as you nearly choked on your food.

"Yah! Be more careful!" Hansol shot at her as he rubbed your back as you drank some water and eventually caught your breath.

"I was just pointing out the obvious." She retorted as you ate carefully.

"Oh, ______. Your parents will drop off your uniform early so you can change here and walk to school with Hansol." His mother informed as you nodded.

"Thank you for calling my parents last night as well. That was really sweet of you." You smiled at her as she smiled and patted your arm as the family and you ate breakfast together.

Once your parents came and dropped off your outfit, you changed in Hansol’s room once he was done. Walking out, you tied your hair into a ponytail as his little sister was ready for school too.

"Could you drop your little sister off at school on your way?" His mother called as he rolled his eyes and looked down at her.

"I’ll be good I promise." She rose her right hand as he looked up at you.

"She can come along if she wants." Shrugging your shoulders, he smiled as he called back to his mom that he would take her.

All three of you left the house that day as she skipped a little ahead of the two of you.

"Hansol and _______ sitting on the couch S-L-E-E-P-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage then comes…." She sang but stopped as she looked back at the two of you. "I messed up… first comes love then comes a baby."

"YAH!" Hansol yelled as he began to chase after her as she reached her school.

"See you after school!" She yelled as she ran through the gates.

"Aish! That girl!" Hansol hissed as you caught up with him as your cheeks were tinted with a pink blush. "Sorry about that, she can be a little annoying."

"Ah that is ok, it is entertaining." You said with a smile as you both walked to school awkwardly, not knowing what to say to each other but you both knew what really happened last night. Absolutely nothing that his little sister had fantasized about.

The next few days were a little awkward between the two of you, not the weird awkward more like a comfortable awkward. When both of you would pass in the hall, he would look at you then you at him leaving one of you looking down at the ground feeling flustered.

Seeing him in class, your mind kept wondering to the sweet date that he had asked you to go on with him. The movie was perfect, yet you fell asleep on him. Occasionally in class, you would fall asleep on your books and Hansol, who usually sat in front or beside you, would wake you up gently as he gave you a sweet smile before getting back to his notes.

Stealing glances at him, you would bite your lip and honestly you thought that your lip would be swollen by the end of the day from all of the glances that you took.

Yet when lunch came around, you were packing your books into your backpack as he turned around in his chair and tapped your desk catching your attention.

"W-Would you like to come and have lunch with me?" Hansol shyly asked as you beamed.

"I’d love to!" You said it a little too loudly as the remaining class looked at the two of you as you both broke up in laughter as Hansol took your hand and both of you ran out of the classroom and down the hall as you both laughed until no sound came out of your mouths and you were sure that you were going to get abs. He stopped and let go of your hand as both of you caught your breath.

"Oh my mom thought that you would forget your lunch and so she asked me to pack you one." He pulled out a brown sack from his backpack as you looked at it then back at him.

"I can just have the school lunch it is really ok." You reasoned with him as he pulled out his other lunch to show you as you giggled.

"My mom says that the school lunches are unhealthy" He giggled as you grabbed one of the lunches that he held up. Heading to the lunch room both of you found an empty table and sat together as you pulled out your phone.

"I need to show you something." You pulled up the video as he moved closer to you, the adorable yet funny video played as both of you were laughing like you did in the hallways. Everyone looked at you and thought that you both were crazy but nothing felt more right than to be with Hansol.

The horrible bell broke lunch as you stood up and waved to him as you both headed separate directions for your next classes.

The end of the day couldn’t come any sooner as you bolted out the door once the bell rang again. The warm sun shed it’s warmth on your skin as you smiled and began to walk to Hansol’s home to pick up your clothes, from the date, and then head to your home.

A small voice echoed through the air as the people looked over their shoulders to a school boy running.

”______!” You heard your name as well as the pounding footsteps on the concrete as you looked over your shoulder to see Hansol running after you.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" You asked thinking that there was an emergency.

"I just wanted to walk you home." He said through his panting breath as you smiled and bumped his shoulder as you walked along with him to his house.

Reaching the front gate, he held it open for you as you walked into the front patio as he called your name after shutting the gate after himself.

”_______, can I ask you a question?” He said nervously as you turned to face him as you nodded. “W-Would you… I mean you don’t have to… I’m just asking but… Will y-you… be my girlfriend?” He asked nervously as he could hardly stand still.

A smile lit up your face as you jumped up and down as you nodded your head. “Yes Yes Yes!” You called as Hansol began to jump with you and wrap his arms around you as his mom heard the commotion and opened the front door.

"What is going on?" She asked as both of you stopped jumping and released each other from the tight hug.

"She said yes" Hansol blushed harshly as his mom came out and wrapped you in a hug as she lifted you up off of the ground. Now you knew where Hansol got his hugs from, his mom.