Hello.

Hello

I miss you. Love you. And can no longer wait for you. It was suppose to be our home. Our marriage. But... But why does it feel so empty? I became a good husband for you, maybe? You asked me to finish school early sso I did and at the top of the nation. You never even said congradulations. You asked me to become a good cook so I did taking hundreds of cooking classes to be able to cook anything and everything from around the world. You never have tasted my food. Was all that just to say you have a good wife.

The only words you know are the words that are breaking my heart everyday. Hello. Goodbye. That is all you know how to say. No matter how long I wait those are the only words I know. Maybe I expected to much? Was it that hard to marry me? Was it too hard to endure your parents criticism that I no longer matter to you.

I'm sorry but I cannot live like this anymore so I must say goodbye to you. Leo I love you but you no llonger love me. Thank you for the good years and my son that we adopted not too long ago. I am taking him with me because I don't want him to grow up in  an empty house only knowing how the world works with money. I don't want him to know thousands of theories on business or management but to play and have fun. 

Goodbye Leo and remember I will always love you.

- Hackyeon

Hackyeon gently placed the letter on the table before taking little Sanghyuk's hand and their suitcase and leaving in the taxi waiting outside. "Daddy why are we leaving? Is Appa coming too? Are we goig on vacation with him?"

Hackyeon placed his hand on Sanghyuk's head and gently ran his fingers through his hair before resting his hand on Sanghyuk's cheek. "No Sanghyuk Appa is not going to see us later. Don't worry though Daddy will fix everything you just have to worry about making new friends, okay?"

"Okay Daddy but when is Appa coming?"

"He's not coming Hyukkie he already said his goodbye." Hackyeon fought to keep his tears in so that he would not cry in front of his son. Hopefully he will not coe because I cannot lose you too Sanghyuk. You are my life now and I promise to protect you from everything that I can. Hackyeon thought looking at his son who was staring in awe at the moving world outside the car.