Accident

Broken Heart

'DAE WATCH OUT!! JUNG DAEHYUN!! NO!!!!' MinAil shouted as loud as she could when her boyfriend was hitted by a car. 'DAE!!!!' She quickly ran to him as he was lying lifeless on the ground.

'Dae.. please talk to me.. talk to me honey' She hug him tightly in her embrace. Sad tears can be seen clearly. 'Daehyun.. wake up. Dont leave me!' She shook his body.

'Miss.. let's bring him to the hospital. Quick!' A man said to MinAil. 'M-min.. A-ail..' MinAil quickly look at Daehyun when she heard him calling her name.

'Dae! Quick let's bring you to the hospital' She want to helped him to stand up but he take her small hand and put it on his chest.

'Ail~' He smiled at her. She couldnt do anything but to smile back in a hurted way. 'Let me stay here in your embrace' He said softly as he wiped her tears.

'Dae' She said his name in between her sobs. 'What day is today?' He asked her. 'T-today is 9 June' She answered him while sobbing.

'Do you remember what day is today?' He smiled widely at her and it's make her cry even harder.

'How can he still smiling at time like this? Pabo Jung Daehyun!' She thought.

'Yes I remember. How could I forget? You confessed to me 2 years ago on 9 June' She clenched her teeth, holding in her tears.

'2 years ago, I, Jung Daehyun, confessed to Jung MinAil, that I love her' Daehyun smile still as wide as before.

'So today, also on 9 June, I'll confess to Jung MinAil again, using the same confession that i use 2 years ago and all of you will be the witnesses' He said as he looked around and all the people nodded.

'Dae' MinAil bite her lips, sadness was all she could feel right now.

'Hai, Jung MinAil. Im Jung Daehyun.. did you.. just fall.. from the heaven? Cause Im pretty sure... that angel live in heaven' Same confession, same date, same couple but different situation. MinAil didnt laugh nor smile.

'Ouh come on.... you should laugh Ail baby~' He wiped her tears again. She still didnt smile, her expression showed that she really angry when he joked at time like this.

'Ail~ Promise me.. that you'll never forget about me even when Im gone' He holded her hand tightly, preventing her from crying harder.

She stare at him before she speak.

'You'll not die. Come on we're going to the hospital now. Ahjussi! Help me please' She asked a favor from a man.

'No please.. let me just be with her for the last time. I dont have the chance to live anymore so let me have my last moment with my girl' Daehyun kissed the back of MinAil's hand.

People who stopped to help, waited and watch the sad scene in front of their eyes. Some people already crying watching and listening to the couple.

'Of course I'll not forget about you and stop saying that you'll die! The doctor can save you if we go to the hospital now' She cried as he was still smiling even though he knew that he'll be gone after this.

'Just promise me darling. And dont forget to find someone to replace my throne in your heart.

Perhaps you could find someone who has the same face as mine?' He laughed dryly before he coughed blood.

'What are you saying stupid? Im not replacing you with anyone' She raised her voice a bit.

'Baby, I love you so much. Remember that' He smiled and cupped her face with both his hands.

Slowly, he moved closer to her face and their lips met. The kiss was mixed with sadness and sweetness.

That was the last kiss they shared. The most painful kiss that she ever taste. The kiss last for just a few seconds before he slowly collapse in her hot embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 years passed as quick as lightning, but she is still the same. Gloomy, sad... lonely. She never talk with anyone anymore. She locked herself in her dark room, accompanied by all his pictures.

"Honey? Come out sweetie~ we're going now" Mrs. Jung, MinAil's mom knocked the door several times.

"Sweetie" Her mom slowly enter the room. "Sweetie, we're going now. Come" Mrs. Jung hugged her one and only daughter. "Mom.. does he still remember about me?" MinAil asked her mom. Mrs. Jung can see tears falling from her eyes.

"MinAil.. of course. He loved you right?" Mrs. Jung wiped the tears away. "Dont worry, Daehyun is a good boy. He will never forget his girlfriend" She caress her daughter's cheeks.

"Come on! Im sure you'll be okay after we arrive at our hometown. Mark is there too. Dont you miss him? Your childhoos bestfriend?" She pinched her cheek. MinAil smile a bit. "Aww look she smiled" Her mom said in a joking tone.

"Mom!" MinAil pouted. "Okay okay.. let's go shall we?" Mrs. Jung said while waiting for MinAil to follow her. MinAil slowly get up from her bed and walk away with her mom.

On the bed.. there's a picture frame and a teddy bear. Picture of MinAil and Daehyun.

 

 

'Yah!! Dae what are you doing? get up from my bed!' MinAil pushed Daehyun until he fall from her bed. 'Aishh I was just sitting there and playing with this teddy bear' Daehyun showed her the teddy bear he was playing with.

'Yah!!! Give me that!' She trying to snatch the teddy bear from him but he was too fast. 'Too slow' He stuck out his tongue at her.

'Daehyun' She whined. 'No.. Im no giving this to you' He shook his head.

'So you keet my first ever present for you huh? I still remember the day I gave you this. Back then you didnt even know me and you dont know who gave you this but you still keep it? Wow Im touched' He inspect the stuffed toy.

'I kept it because it's cute' MinAil snatched the teddy bear from Daehyun. 'Hey! cant you see that Im playing with it just now?' Daehyun pouted angrily.

MinAil stuck her tongue out and laughed at him. 'Ouh~ it's funny for you huh? Let me show you what the real meaning of funny' Daehyun smirked before he goes on top of her and tickle her.

MinAil laughed so hard when Daehyun tickled her.

 

 

"Dae~" MinAil slowly walk into her room. "Sweetie, take the bear and come out quickly" MinAil could hear her mom's voice from inside her room.

She quickly took the teddy bear and the photo frame. "Im coming mommy" MinAil quickly get out from her room.

'Dae.. I will always love you no matter where you are' Said her the little heart of her.

"Do you remember Mark Ail? You're going to meet him soon. Your childhood friend" Mr. Jung, MinAil's dad said while smiling widely at his beautiful daughter.

"Yeah I remember him" She smiled at her beloved dad.

"Miss him?" Her mom asked her. "Erm kinda" She tapped her chin before answering her. "Im sure he'll miss you too" Her dad said making her blushed a little.

"I remember the time when Ail and Mark come home with dirts all over their shirt. Mark said that you fought with him because he said other girl is cute" MinAil's mom joked around.

"Mom!!" She whined like a baby when her mom made fun of her.

All the way of their journey, it's full with laughter. Even tho she's able to smile again, but 3/4 of her heart still with Daehyun. She cant leave the sadness behind.

Only infront of her parent, she can laugh. Only them can understand her pain and only them who could make her laughed.

 

'Dae~ Im going back to my hometown. I'll try to be happy there. I hope you are happy up there too. Dont cheat on me okay! I know here are lots of beautiful angels there but dont you dare cheat on me!' MinAil's smiled at her own thought.

'Of course I'll not cheat on you.. unless you cheated on me first' Automatically, MinAil looked up at the sky when she heard Daehyun's voice.

'Promise?' She replied him in her heart.

'Promise' MinAil smiled at the reply.

 

 

//raw update! I just post this after I finished writing it. so please ignore any small grammar mistakes. Jihyun, pls dont get mad bc I used Dae in this oneshot hehehe..