Pick Up Lines

Red Lips



Pick Up Lines
to get you into my bed
they're lame too

 

Chapter Two

 

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap went the pencil onto the paper. Tiffany was tapping her pencil onto her work. Her foot was tapping as well, but her pencil looked nicer. It was hot pink with lighter pink hearts on it. Tiffany loves pink, in fact she's wearing pink underwear right now. Why does that matter? Because it just does.

"Psst. Psst, hey Tippanty!" Someone whispered. Tiffany was sure her pencil was sharp enough to ruin their vocal cords, but she held it in and looked the way the voice came from. She looked over towards Taeyeon, who was outside of the classroom.

Tiffany shrugged at her, poiting at the older teacher, who wasn't paying any attention to the class either way. Taeyeon waved her hand a bit, beckoning her to sneak out. Tiffany had never skipped class before, but there wasn't really anything going on anyway. She collected her things and slid off of her chair and walked very slowly to Taeyeon, the two then went off running down the hallway.

Once outside the two girls were laughing and walked to the back of the school, over the oval and to a thick bunch of tree. Tiffany followed Taeyeon along and to a small cubby, it was pretty run down, the colours had faded and there were a few scratched on it.

"This used to be part of a park, but no one wanted to take care of it so they planted trees around it and this place stayed. Or so I heard, but I don't really know." She said, bending a little to get into the cubby, Tiffany followed her. She stopped a little past the entrance and blinking a few times, her face was pressing into a soft and warm creature. She could hear a heart beating and she leaned back a little, her eyes going wide.

Tiffany had just planted her face into someone's s. Not just someone's, but Aiy-Jieun's s, who was snickering at the look on Tiffany's face.

"Nice to see you too." She joked, sitting down on one of the little chairs in the cubby. Tiffany shook her head a bit and sat across from her. Taeyeon had suddenly disappeared and Tiffany didn't really mind it.

"I asked Taeyeon to get you here, I didn't think she actually would." Jieun said, humming to herself a little. "I don't really know why, but I couldn't get you out of my mind." She said. Tiffany blinked at her a few times, did she really just say that? Yeah, yeah she did.

"But, anyway. I think we should get to know each other before I eat you out." Jieun said. Tiffany tilted her head a bit, repeating what was said in her head a few times. And then it finally hit her as to what was said to her and her cheeks light up and went red. Jieun laughed softly and leaned back, so she was pressed against the side of the cubby.

"You look good in red, I bet you look good in my bed too." She continued, Tiffany's face was fully red by now and she didn't really know what to say. All she did was blush and let out little squeaks to ever line Jieun said. All of them, even the ones like "Your hair looks nice, can I touch it?" Tiffany was going insane, she thought.

"Okay, I'm done. You can calm down now. Unless you need some help relaxing." Jieun said with a wink and Tiffany groaned to herself. She bent forward in her seat and held onto her head.

"My heart hurts." She whispered and Jieun leaned forward to pat Tiffany's head. "Oh, it is soft." Tiffany could hear her say.

Author's Note

 

I was actually awake writing this but I still didn't edit because I'm lazy and just lazy. Lazy is the answer. It's short too because I'm lazy and it's all I could think of.........................aiyooyoupervohoho