What'd You Say?

Red Lips



What'd You Say?
you really said that
why did i ask

 

Chapter One

 

It was early, school usually does that, it starts early. Tiffany was already dressed and fed, shoved out the door by her dad to get to school. She was annoyed by the fact she had to walk to school, but didn't complain to anyone. She tappen the toe of her shoes onto the grond before taking off down the street. Her dad had walked her to the school and back a few times before she was meant to start, so she'd know her way around.

Tiffany didn't mind walking so early, it was quiet and not many people were out. She played withe the straps to her school bag. She wasn't used to going to a private school, a an all-girl's one either. She didn't even know much about the school, besides the rumour's she'd heard from her dad's friends. But, mind you, they're a bunch of old men and women that like to gossip about nonsense.

Tiffany took a small detour by going into a corner store, she grabbed a random drink that had "mango" on it and continued on her way. She opened the drink after giving it a shake and had a sip, her face screwing up at the too-sweet taste. She looked the bottle over and saw the sugar contents and almost had a .

"Sweet lord, I drank a bottle of sugar." She mumbled in English, pushing the drink into her bag. "I'll just throw it away later. Or drink it if I need to be so sweet someone dies." She shook her head, skipping down the road.

The school was dead, or it seemed that way to Tiffany. She wasn't used to the lack of students, or people with in their pants.

The walk to the main building was one of the longest, boringest and most annoying walk Tiffany had ever had. The school looked old, and felt old. She entered the old stone building and stepped into a small line of students. She made sure to have her papers out and that her hair wasn't insane.

The wait in that line was short, because apparently everyone in line didn't really need that much help. Tiffany looked down at the older woman that sat at her desk, circled glasses perched on her nose.

"How may I help you?" The woman asked in Korean, Tiffany felt glad she at least understood her.

"Uh...I'm new. Tif-Miyo-Hwang Miyoung." Tiffany stumbled over her words. The woman looked up at her and smiled.

"Ah, yes. You put Tiffany down too, that's fine." The woman said in English. Tiffany smiled back and nodded. She was pleased that there was a staff member that spoke English.

The woman pulled together a bunch of papers for Tiffany and took her papers in turn. Tiffany walked away slowly, looking over the things she now had, a map, timetable and small book with "English to Korean" on the front. Tiffany sighed and chuckled, the thought counts.

She stumbled around, following her map for a while before she found her classroom. She entered and was greeted by her teacher, who was happy to help her find her locker and marked out where things were on her little map, in English and Korean. Tiffany found out the reason she was placed into this teacher's class was because the students were mainly English speaking. She didn't know if she should laugh or run away.

Soon class had started and Tiffany had met her classmates, was called "Tippanty" "Tippany" "Ppany" and "Fany" too many times to count and was told her hair was pretty. She didn't mind the last, but the names was something she wasn't expecting. Being called "Tippanty" by someone so many times may have driven her to murder. May, not has.

The day moved on nicely, until lunch, where she was being dragged around and introduced to other people. Tiffany felt like her heart stopped when she saw her, she was beautiful, and looked so bright and fluffy, Tiffany thought she was a marshmellow and wanted to take a bite out of her. She didn't of course. That's illegal, because she'd eat her.

"Aiyoo! This is Tippanty!" The girl said, her name was Taeyeon or something like that. Aiyoo looked at Tippa-Tiffany and grinned.

"Oh, hello. Don't mind her, my name is Jieun but you can call me Aiyoo." She said. Tiffany nodded to her, her mind going blank as Jieun said something to Taeyeon, something that made Taeyeon blush and giggle. Jieun walked away with a sway.

"What'd she say?" Tiffany asked, Taeyeon stopped giggling and coughed a few times.

"Y-you don't want to know!" She said, waving her hand around a bit. Tiffany stepped closer to her, narrowing her eyes, her voice low.

"Tell me." Tiffany said and Taeyeon gulped.

"Sh-she said 'it'd be better if you were and bending over a table'" Taeyeon mumbled softly and Tiffany's cheeks went red, her eyes going wide and she stepped back, clearing a few times.

"Oh." She said, the bell for class going.

Author's Note

 

It was 8am and I didn't sleep, don't blame me. I didn't edit this also...Yep this happened.