Introduction(edited,notes)

Climbing the wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk along the school coridor.And as usual,not only at my old school,here at my new school the girls are still like this.

I don’t have to try, don’t know why.Just seeing me makes them go crazy.My look, my style, my swagger.Oh,I don’t do anything, just love myself.Just give a glance with a casual approach.

"Hey girl! How you doing?"I greet one of the girls.She looks like she gonna faint! I continue my way to the class.The teacher introduce me to the class.As i said,all the girls were eye-ing me.Hell yeah! Wait,there's a girl who is ingoring me.Owh,this is a miracle.

"Mr. Mark ey? You can sit beside that girl.Hae Jin!!" the teacher suddenly shouted.

"What?"Hae Jin stand up and answered.

"Treat him nicely"he said without any intonation.Without waiting i walk as cool as I can to my place.

"Hey! Mark imnida!"I greet she with a smirk.

"Urm,Hae Jin."she said without looking at my handsome face.How can she.. Urgh!

I didnt talk with her for whole of the day until...

"Hey Mark... can i borrow you notes? MY note book just dissapered."Hae Jin suddenly tapped my shoulder.Her face was blank.NO feelings at all.Plus i cant read her mind.Weird girl!

I try to be arrogant like always.I just give she what she want and leave her alone there.

 

Yes,thats week ago! Now... i really need to get her! No matter how.. Hae Jin,i'll make sure you regret what you have done to me...

 

_______

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter